Your reason may range from long term stability to balanced professional personal life to growth prospects. But is this how you should answer the interviewer? As a wise fellow once said, its not what you say, its how you say. So we will guide you on how to answer questions in your interview. Remember, your interview starts the moment you enter the room, so make a good impression. As you know this is one of the inevitable questions, we will answer it by giving you a glimpse on body language, how to answer the question and a brief on the banking industry.
A few tips to answer the tricky question.
- Be very careful while answering this question as its critical to your selection. Not to scare you but your answer can make or break your chances of getting selected.
- This question helps to judge whether you have clarity in your thoughts. So be clear while answering the question. You need to prepare well and be aware of the post and organization you are preparing and applying for.
- Be proactive as the judging panelists in the interview are looking for a confident and a proactive candidate who is well aware to take responsibility if hired. So show confidence and pro activeness by showing keen interest, and enthusiasm coupled with confidence.
- Lastly, frame your answers based on below points.
- Possibility of growth
- Job security
- Prestige in society
Answer the question based on the given information. You need to know this.
- There is Job security. One strives to find a job which provides job security.
- Banking is one of the fastest growing sectors in India offering stability and several growth opportunities. It is estimated that credit growth in India’s banking sector would improve to 11-13 per cent in FY17
- Banking Sector offers tremendous growth opportunities as candidates reach from Trainee Officer level to a General
- There is certain level of respect Bank employees get in the society. The reason is that there is direct interaction with the customers. They are also active in various social schemes which are important for the beneficial for the society.
- It provides a challenging working environment, with an big opportunities to learn.
- Banks are now using the best available technology for their work; employees get the work on the latest banking software which enhances their profile.
- Bankers enjoy various perks and low interest loans which are attractive options found by most aspirants.
For further information, try these answers.
Your body language matters. So here is a bit on how you can project confidence.
Give a Genuine Smile
Not a nervous flickering smile, a genuine smile. Look at the person, and give your best smile. Take a moment and do not rush. You will give a good impression.
Give a Firm Handshake
Give a firm handshake. Practice it with family and friends. A good firm handshake is neither too strong nor too soft. It’s just right with the right amount of grip. Remember while projecting confidence do not tightly hold your interviewers hand, it won’t look good.
Your Posture is Important
Sit straight, tuck in your stomach, push back your shoulder blades and stay alert but also relaxed. Does it seem too much? Well not really, a good posture has overall health benefits, so remember to follow a good posture in your life and not just for the interview.
Gain Confidence by Preparation
When you prepare, you gain confidence. You can say there is magic in preparations which removes lack of confidence as if it never existed. So prepare most likely questions to be asked in your banking exams, and watch yourself breeze through the interviews.
Now that you are all set to rock your interview don’t forget to come back again for more information and latest notification about the banking industry. Prepare with embibe to get ahead of the competition in the highly competitive job market. Get a competitive edge ,start your chapter wise test with embibe today! It’s absolutely free! All the best!428 Views