CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the sample paper for its Class 12 Biology exam. CBSE has released an updated sample paper for Biology as per the syllabus and exam pattern. Science students who are studying Biology as one of the subjects can download the official sample paper using the link given below. CBSE has released the CBSE 12th Biology Sample Papers along with the marking scheme for CBSE Class 12th Biology. All Class 12 Biology students must practice the CBSE Model Papers for 12th Bio as it is a very helpful resource for the final exam preparation. Continue reading to know more about CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology and download the same.
CBSE Sample Papers For Class 12 Biology
Candidates can directly download the CBSE sample papers for 12th Biology using the links given in the below table:
|CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology||Click Here|
|CBSE Marking Scheme for Class 12 Biology||Click here|
Previous Years CBSE Sample Papers For Class 12 Biology
Students are also suggested to practice previous years’ sample question papers. Previous year’s CBSE question papers for Class 12 Biology give the students idea about the type of questions asked in the exam, question trends, changes made in exam pattern or syllabus, etc. Click on the links given in the table below to download previous years CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology:
|Academic Year||Sample Paper||Marking Scheme|
|2019- 20||Click Here||Click Here|
|2018- 19||Click Here||Click Here|
|2017- 18||Click Here||Click Here|
|2016- 17||Click Here||Click Here|
|2015- 16||Click Here||Click Here|
How To Download CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers For Biology?
CBSE Class 12 Biology students can download the CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology along with the marking scheme by following the steps as under:
1st Step – Visit the official CBSE Academic website – cbseacademic.nic.in.
2nd Step – Click on the “Sample Question Paper” tab.
3rd Step – Select the academic session (SQP 2020-21 is current), Class XII, and subject from the drop-down menu.
4th Step – The CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Question Paper (SQP) will open on the screen.
5th Step – Download the same as a PDF.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Exam Pattern
Students who are preparing for CBSE Class 12 Biology should be aware of theexam pattern of CBSE Class 12 Biology:
- The total duration of the Biology theory exam would be 3 hours.
- The maximum marks of the Biology theory paper is 70.
- The Biology theory question paper has a total of four sections – Section A, Section B, Section C, and Section D.
- There will be a total of 33 questions in the Biology theory paper.
- Section A has a total of 14 questions and each question is of 1 mark and 2 questions are case-based.
- Section B consists of a total of 9 questions and each question is of 2 marks.
- Section C contains a total of 5 questions and each question is of 3 marks.
- Section D has a total of 3 questions and the value of each question is 5 marks.
- There is no overall choice in the Biology exam; however, there will be internal choice in some questions. The examinees have to attempt only one question in such internal choice questions.
- The examinees can draw neat and properly labeled diagrams wherever required.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Mark Distribution
It is also very important for candidates to know the chapter-wise mark distribution. Knowing the exam mark distribution in advance will help students figure out which chapters are more important.
|Unit||Chapter||No. of Periods||Marks Distribution|
|VII||Genetics and Evolution||40||18|
|VIII||Biology and Human Welfare||30||10|
|IX||Biotechnology and its Applications||30||14|
|X||Ecology and Environment||30||14|
Benefits Of Practicing CBSE Sample Papers For Class 12 Biology
Below we have mentioned some of the advantages of practicing Class 12 Bio CBSE Sample Papers:
- Practicing the sample papers not only helps you to know the type of questions asked in the exam but also helps you identify question trends, important topics, important questions.
- It will build confidence to ace the exam more efficiently.
- Questions in the sample papers are taken from the entire syllabus of the subject as per the prescribed marking scheme. So, it tests your overall exam preparation as well.
- By solving the sample papers, you get to know your strong and weak areas. You can then work on improving your weak areas before the board exam.
CBSE 12th Bio Sample Papers: Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the frequently asked questions and their answers are as under:
Q: What are some of the benefits of practicing CBSE 12th Bio Sample Papers?
A: Practicing the sample papers helps you know the type of questions asked in the exam and also identify question trends, important topics, important questions. Questions in CBSE 12th Model Papers for Biology are taken from the entire syllabus of the subject. So, it tests your overall exam preparation. Solving the CBSE Sample Papers for 12th Bio also helps you know your strong and weak areas.
Q: When can I download the CBSE Class 12 Biology Model Papers?
A: CBSE has already published the Sample Papers for 12th Biology. You can download it now using the direct links given above.
Q: From where can I download the 12th Bio CBSE Sample Papers?
A: You can download Model Papers for Class 12 Biology from the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at cbse.nic.in. The direct links are also provided on this page.
Q: For better result, should I also practice previous year’s CBSE Sample Papers?
A: Yes, for a better result in the board exam, you should also practice previous year’s CBSE Biology sample papers.
We hope this detailed article helps you. Students can solve Class 12 Biology practice questions and take Class 12 Biology mock tests for free on Embibe. These will be of great help in the preparation for the exam.
If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology.109 Views