Current Affairs Quiz for September 3, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 03/09/2019
1. Yashaswini Singh Deswal is associated with which sports?
(A) Shot Put
2. Union IT Ministry has partnered with which company for ‘Build for Digital India’ initiative?
3. Indonesia is shifting its capital from Jakarta to ___________?
(C) Borneo Island
4. National Artificial Intelligence Resource Portal (NAIRP) is being launched by which IIT in collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
(A) IIT Delhi
(B) IIT Jodhpur
(C) IIT Kharagpur
(D) IIT Mumbai
(E) IIT Kanpur
5. 2019 edition of Nehru Trophy boat race is won by which team?
(A) Nadubhagam Chundan
(B) Chambakkulam Chundan
(C) Karichal Chundan
(D) Devas Chundan
(E) Mutteal Kainakary
6. Which country has bagged 2019 SAFF under-15 football championship trophy?
7. The first Bollywood movie to go plastic-free is ___________ .
(A) Coolie No. 1
(C) De De Pyar de
(D) Dream Girl
(E) Mission Mangal
8. Tejinderpal Singh Toor is famous for which sports?
(B) Shot Put
9. Which Indian cricketer has announced her retirement from T20 Internationals?
(A) Harmanpreet Kaur
(B) Mona Meshram
(C) Mithali Raj
(D) Latika Kumari
(E) Sushma Verma
10. How many Apache AH-64E combat helicopters were inducted into the Indian Air Force on September 3?
11. India recently held a Defence Ministerial Dialogue with which nation?
12. Military police will induct how many women soldiers every year for the next 17 years?
13. Haryana government recently announced a loan waiver of Rs. ______ for farmers?
(A) 4725 crore
(B) 4730 crore
(C) 4750 crore
(D) 4780 crore
(E) 4790 crore
14. A space command SpaceCom dedicated to space war is established by which country?
15. Which country along with India will participate Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2019?
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.361 Views