Current Affairs Quiz for September 2, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 02/09/2019
1. ___________ has become the third Indian to take a hat-trick in Test cricket??
(A) Harbhajan Singh
(B) Irfan Pathan
(C) M S Dhoni
(D) Jasprit Bumrah
(E) Virat Kohli
2. High Commissions of Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Fiji Hosted a cultural event in New Delhi. What was the name of that event?
(A) Namaste India
(B) Namaste Pacific
(C) Namaste Indiana
(D) Namaste Asia
(E) Namaste Bharat
3. Who is the first IPS officer to bag Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award ?
(A) B. Chandrakala
(B) Kiran Bedi
(C) Aparna Kumar
(D) R Sreelekha
(E) Sanjuka Parashar
4. According to Safe City Index 2019 which two Indian cities are among the top 100 safest cities in the world?
(A) Pune & Mumbai
(B) Jaipur & New Delhi
(C) New Delhi & Mumbai
(D) Ahmedabad & Bangalore
(E) Bangalore & New Delhi
5. Which country will soon launch a special police unit to patrol isles in the East China Sea?
(B) New Zealand
(C) West Indies
(E) South Africa
6. Which country signed an agreement with Reliance Power of India to set up gas-based plant in Meghnahat?
(E) Sri Lanka
7. Which developing nation has proposed to undertake deep ocean mining with ‘Samudrayaan’ project ?
(E) South Korea
8. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will honour PM Modi for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. When was the initiative launched?
(A) 26 January 2014
(B) 2nd October 2014
(C) 15th August 2017
(D) 2nd October 2017
(E) 15th August 2015
9. __________became the fastest Indian wicket-keeper to claim 50 dismissals in Test cricket.
(A) M S Dhoni
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) Rishabh Pant
(D) Shikhar Dhawan
(E) K L Rahul
10. Special Tiger Force (STF) for Corbett Tiger Reserve (CTR) has been formed by which state?
(D) Uttar Pradesh
(E) Arunachal Pradesh
11. Walk to Work on Wednesdays (WWW) campaign has been launched by CM of which state?
(D) New Delhi
(E) Madhya Pradesh
12. Which sportsperson has bagged the 2019 Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar?
(A) Jitu Rai
(B) Gagan Narang
(C) Abhinav Bindra
(D) Hariharan Banarjee
(E) Chain Singh
13. Which city hosted the 5th Aqua Aquaria India 2019?
14. Which city will have India’s first-ever sky cycling park?
(E) Mount Abu
15. National Lab Directory (NLD) has been launched by which union ministry?
(B) Ministry of Housing Affairs
(C) Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
(D) Ministry of External Affairs
(E) Ministry of Women and Child care
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.