Current Affairs Quiz for March 06, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 06/03/2019
1. What is the theme of this year’s World Wildlife Day?
(A)Listen to the animals
(B)Life Below Water: for people and the planet
(C)Animals and Plants
(D)Protection of Wildlife
(E) Protection of Wild animals and pants
(E) None of the above
3. Who has recently joined as the 15th Finance Commission member?
(A)Ajay Narayan Jha
(E) Y V Reddy
(C)Bhagwan Lal Sahni
(E) None of the above
(E) Shikhar Dhawan
6. Which PSB has recently received government nod to handle import and export transactions with Iran?
7. Which country topped the Global Consumer Confidence Survey?
8. RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 4 crore on which bank for delayed implementation of four “Swift” related operational controls?
(E) AU Bank
(C)Central Industrial Security Force
(D)Hubballi Bicycle Club
(E) Border Security Force
(E) Tamil Nadu
11. Which state will develop 100 trout farms for the production of carp fish this year?
12. PM Narendra Modi recently inaugurated Ordnance Factory Board in which city?
13. Ayushman Bharat inked an agreement with which cab aggregator for providing free healthcare for drivers?
(E) Savaari cars
14. What was the outlay of the scheme “STARS” launched by HRD Ministry recently?
(A)Rs 250 cr
(B)Rs 275 cr
(C)Rs 300 cr
(D)Rs 400 cr
(E) Rs 350 cr
15. Which event has secured a place in the Guinness Book Of World Records for the largest crowd management, largest sanitation drive and largest painting exercise of public sites?
(E) Dussehra Mela
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
The main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal and we do hope we are being successful in doing that.393 Views