Current Affairs Quiz for September 6, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 06/09/2019
1. When is the International Literacy Day observed every year?
(A) 6th September
(B) 4th September
(C) 3rd September
(D) 8th September
(E) 7th September
2. ________ country has temporarily closed its diplomatic missions in Nigeria.
(B) South Africa
3. Which Indian wrestler has been given top priority in World wrestling championship?
(A) Pawan Kumar
(B) Yogeshwar Dutt
(C) Bajarang Punia
(D) Pawan Kumar
(E) Jeet Rama
4. Where does India ranks in terms of gold reserves, as per the recent survey of World Gold Council?
5. Sixth India-China Strategic Economic Dialogue 2019 will be hosted by which city?
(A) New Delhi
6. Which edition of India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol exercise is being hosted by Bangkok?
7. Robert Mugabe passed away at the age of 95 on September 6, 2019. He was a former president of Which nation?
(B) South Africa
8. ICICI Bank has provided $300mn contract to which company to provide digital technology-led services?
9. Which prominent personality has been bestowed with the Vatican’s ‘Lamp of Peace of Saint Francis ‘ award?
(A) Narendra Modi
(B) Sanjay Rana
(C) Muhammad Yunus
(D) Alok Kumar Sinha
(E) Sachin Tendulkar
10. What is India’s rank at the WEF’s World Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Index (TTCI) 2019?
11. The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has tied up with which bank for DBT facility?
12. What us the name of Leh’s 1st ever Mobile Science Exhibition?
(A) Science Express
(B) Science Explorer
(C) Science on Wheel
(D) Scientific Explorer
(E) None of the above
13. Which two IIT’s have been granted IOE status along with DU, BHU and University of Hyderabad by HRD ministry?
(A) IIT Mumbai & IIT Kharagpur
(B) IIT Mumbai & IIT Jodhpur
(C) IIT Madras & IIT Kharagpur
(D) IIT Jodhpur & IIT Madras
(E) IIT Delhi and IIT Jodhpur
14. Vice President of India, M. Venkaiah Naidu released a coffee table book on Pravasi Bharatiya Samman awardees at New Delhi. What is the name of that book?
(A) Prestige of India
(B) India’s Pride
(C) Glorious Diaspora – Nation’s Pride
(D) Glorious Diaspora – Pride of India
(E) Glorious Diaspora – Bharat’s Pride
15. Which among the following Ministries won the Swachh Bharat award in Swachhta Action Plan category?
(A) Ministry of Consumer Affairs
(B) HRD Ministry
(C) Ministry of Railways
(D) Ministry of Women and Child
(E) Ministry of Defence
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.1211 Views