Current Affairs Quiz for March 08, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 08/03/2019
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the new series of “visually impaired friendly circulation” coins. Which denomination coin will be of 12-edged polygon shape?
(A) Rs 2
(B) Rs 5
(C) Rs 10
(D) Rs 20
(E) Rs 100
(A)USD 25.2 Million
(B)USD 25.5 million
(C)USD 30.5 million
(D)USD 31.5 million
(E)USD 25.7 million
5. The World Bank will provide how much loan agreement Andhra Pradesh for a project aimed at strengthening the state’s overall healthcare systems?
(A)Rs 2200 cr
(B)Rs 2000 cr
(C)Rs 2500 cr
(D)Rs 3000 cr
(E) Rs 3200 cr
6. Ultra-modern and high-tech gems and jewelry park will be developed at a cost of Rs 14,467 crore in which city/UT?
7. An aircraft spares production hub was recently opened in which state?
8. Who was named the youngest self-made billionaire of all time by Forbes Magazine?
(E) Selena Gomez
10. Recently, RBI decided to inject durable liquidity worth how much amount?
(A)Rs 14000 cr
(B)Rs 12000 cr
(C)Rs 13500 cr
(D)Rs 12500 cr
(E) Rs 14500 cr
11. The World Bank signed how much amount of loan agreement with India for the National Rural Economic Transformation Project focused on promoting “women-owned and women-led” farm and non-farm enterprises?
(D)$ 350 million
12. According to a report by Knight Frank, which city is the 16th most expensive prime residential market in the world?
14. Who was appointed as Director General of the National Archives of India?
(B)VR Dayal Sharma
(C)Venkat Mani Rao
(D)P Venkata Ramesh Babu
(E)Babu Dayal Mishra
15. Who has received Pritzker Prize 2019?
(E) Jackie Chan
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
The main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal and we do hope we are being successful in doing that.