Current Affairs Quiz for January 9, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams.
Follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz -09/01/2019
1. What is the percentage of reservation quota approved by Union Cabinet for the economically weaker sections in the general category?
A. 10 percent
B. 15 percent
C. 7 per cent
D. 8.5 percent
E. 12 percent
2. 26th International Camel Festival will be held in which city?
3. How many islands are being renamed in Andaman and Nicobar?
5. Which state government announced setting up of a new Adhyatmik Vibhag?
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
6. Who will head the panel that has been setup to suggest parameters for an equitable distribution of OBC reservation?
A. Arundhati Bhateja
B. Praveen Kumar
C. TS Balakrishnan
D. G Rohini
E. None of the above
7. Which state’s Police’s facebook page was selected by Microsoft , to study the organization’s new age media interactions?
8. Which among the following countries has decided to withdraw from the UN-backed anti-corruption commission?
9. Who was appointed as the Chief Economist of the International Monetary Fund?
A. Gita Gopinath
B. Maurice Obstfeld
C. Christine Lagarde
D. Mahesh Rathore
E. Raghavendra Rathore
10. Which city will host the Global Healthcare Summit 2019?
11. Which state was given a permanent battalion of the National Disaster Response Force?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
12. Which Chinese space probe is moving into position to land on the dark side of the moon for the first time?
A. Yuan 2
B. Chang’e 4
C. Cixco 3
D. Crim 5
13. The Airports Authority of India (AAI) imposed a ban on single-use plastic items at how many of its airports?
14. The HRD Minister has approved how many additional seats for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas?
15. Which country announced 2019 as the “Year of Active Investment and Social Development”?
16. Indian Railways will build the country’s first vertical lift bridge connecting which town in the Arabian Sea to mainland India?
17. In how many states,100 percent households have been electrified under Saubhagya Yojana?
18. Which ministry of India has established an Export Promotion Cell?
A. Ministry of Urban Affairs
B. Ministry of Corporate Affairs
C. Ministry of MSME
D. Ministry of Finance
E. None of these
19. In which state, around 50 lakh women formed a 620 km long Women’s Wall?
20. The Chapparam (Chariot) festival was celebrated in which state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
E. Tamil Nadu
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
The main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal and we do hope we are being successful in doing that.
Do not forget to check our daily Current affairs Quiz on Embibe for more important questions with answers.398 Views