Current Affairs Quiz for August 9, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 09/08/2019
1. India recently observed ______ anniversary of the Quit India Movement?
2. The US has approved the sale of 12 multi-mission Seahawk helicopters to which country?
(D) South Korea
3. Which bank has associated with the Confederation of All India Traders to launch “Digi Vyapari-Safal Vyapari” scheme?
(A) HDFC Bank
(B) ICICI Bank
(C) Axis Bank
(D) Yes Bank
(E) State Bank of India
4. Who is the head of the National Council for Transgender persons?
(A) Minister of Home Affairs
(B) Minister of Law and Justice
(C) Minister of Health and Family Welfare
(D) Minister for Social Justice
(E) Minister of External Affairs
5. After the recent amendment of Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India, what is the revised number of annual passenger traffic?
(A) 30 lakh
(B) 35 lakh
(C) 40 lakh
(D) 45 lakh
(E) 25 lakh
6. Which government department will be conducting India’s first national Time Release Study?
(A) Investment and Public Asset Management of the Ministry of Finance
(B) Financial Services of the Ministry of Finance
(C) Revenue of the Ministry of Finance
(D) Economic Affairs of the Ministry of Finance
(E) None of the above
7. Which city is hosting the 3rd edition of “ScooNews Global Educators Fest”?
8. Which bill is not excepted under the Bharat Bill Payment System?
(D) Prepaid recharges
9. Who among the following has been conferred the Bharat Ratna honor?
(A) Manmohan Singh
(B) Pranab Mukherjee
(C) Arun Jaitely
(D) Meira Kumar
(E) Om Birla
10. Which state has topped the report on Breastfeeding, Infant & Young Child Feeding Practices in India?
11. What is the name of the recently developed world’s thinnest gold?
(A) Micro seaweed
(B) Nano seaweed
(C) Small seaweed
(D) Atom seaweed
(E) Mini seaweed
12. The 10th Asian Age Group Swimming Championships 2019 will be held in which city?
13. Which country has been suspended by World Archery?
14. Saudi Arabia has sacked the doctors belonging to which country?
15. Which among the following company has been banned by the United States?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.941 Views