Current Affairs Quiz for December 12, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. The world’s first electric plane took off from which country?
2. NAVARMS-19 is the _________ edition of the series held for Naval Weapon Systems upgrade.
3. Abu Dhabi was given the World’s Leading Sports Tourism award by which agency?
4. The Arms Amendment Bill 2019 was passed by__________ .
(B) Lok Sabha
(D) Rajya Sabha
5. The world’s newest nation Bougainville gains independence from which country?
(D) Papua New Guinea
6. The Union Cabinet cleared the signing of Memorandum of Cooperation between India and Japan. Who among the following chaired the meet?
(B) Ram Nath Kovind
(C) Akshay Katiyar
(D) Amit Shah
7. How many countries are attending the BIMSTEC International Seminar held in New Delhi?
8. Which state/UT launched a booklet for students on Ambedkar’s teachings?
9. Who won the Ramakrishna Paramhansa Research Grant of Rs. 3 crores?
(A) Gaiti Hasan
(B) Vijaylakshmi Ravindranath
(C) Shubha Tole
(D) Vidita Vaidya
10. Who has been appointed as the Chief of Design Consultant for TRIFED?
(A) Rohit Bal
(B) JJ Valya
(C) Neeta Lulla
(D) Ritu Beri
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.89 Views