Current Affairs Quiz for November 14, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
- In which year did the judgment of Delhi High Court stated that the RTI (Right To Information) act was applicable to the office of Chief Justice of India?
- India along with which country will set up cybersecurity at the Kundankulam nuclear power plant?
- Which country has criminalized offences related to match-fixing?
(B) South Africa
(D) Sri Lanka
- Which committee will draft a New National Water Policy?
(A) Tarun Gupta Committee
(B) Sandeep Jain Committee
(C) Mihir Shah Committee
(D) M R Mehta Committee
- When is World Diabetes Day observed?
(A) November 12
(B) November 11
(C) November 13
(D) November 14
- Which city is hosting the 39th India International Trade Fair?
(A) New Delhi
- Which e-commerce company has introduced Project Zero in India?
- _________space agency has detected huge X-ray burst from outer space.
- The ________ edition of North East Festival (NEF-2019) was held in which city?
- India’s first elephant memorial has come up in which city?
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.585 Views