Current Affairs Quiz for October 16, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 16/10/2019
1. Who has been appointed as the President of the Indian Pharmaceutical Alliance (IPA)?
(A) Manu Kapoor
(B) Vinay Dutt
(C) M R Mehta
(D) K Satish Reddy
2. Alexei Leonov, the legendary cosmonaut who passed away recently hailed from which country?
(C) South Africa
(D) Sri Lanka
3. Where was the 3rd India Energy Forum by CERAWeek held?
(C) New Delhi
4. Who has been appointed as the new Union Law Secretary?
(A) Ayodhya Prasad
(B) Pradeep Singh
(C) AK Mendiratta
(D) Ravi Kumar
5. Who bagged the Booker Prize 2019 award?
(A) Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo
(B) Michael Ondaatje
(C) Anna Burns
(D) Elizabeth Bowen
6. How many Indian sites bagged the UNESCO Cultural Heritage Conservation Awards?
7. Which airline has become the 1st airline in the world to use Taxibot on A-320 aircraft?
(A) Air Asia
(B) Air India
(D) Qantas Airways
8. Where was the Conference on ‘One Nation One Tag – FASTag’ held?
(C) New Delhi
9. In which year was the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana launched?
10. When is the World Food Day observed?
(A) 11th October
(B) 16th October
(C) 15th October
(D) 14th October
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.