Current Affairs Quiz for October 17, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 17/10/2019
1. Which Social Media Platform has launched Going Online As Leaders (GOAL) programme to provide digital training to tribal women of India?
2. Which edition of Indian Handicrafts and Gifts Fair began in Greater Noida recently?
3. Who among the following has created Individual Guinness World Records for almost full contact knee strikes (one leg) (female) in 3 minutes with 263 strikes?
(A) Shradha Anand
(B) Vasudha Madan
(C) Kiran Uniyal
(D) Rimi Deshmuskh
4. What is India’s rank in Global Hunger Index 2019?
5. Which country has become the 2nd fastest growing economy in South Asia after Bhutan according to the World Bank?
6. Simone Biles is associated with __________sports.
7. Who is the new Secretary of the Department of School Education and Literacy?
(A) Ashish Diwedi
(B) Amit Khare
(C) A P Gaur
(D) Amit Dewani
8. Which private sector bank has launched a new fixed deposit scheme ‘FD Health’?
(B) Kotak Mahindra
9. ExxonMobil has tied up with which IIT to boost biofuel research?
(A) IIT Jodhpur
(B) IIT Kharagpur
(C) IIT Delhi
(D) IIT Madras
10. When is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty observed every yeat?
(A) 11th October
(B) 17th October
(C) 15th October
(D) 14th October
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.