Current Affairs Quiz for March 18, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 18/03/2019
1. The theme of this year’s World Consumer Rights Day 2019 is_____ .
(A)Building a Digital World of Marketing
(B)Making Digital Marketplaces Fairer
(C)Trusted Smart Products
(D)Basic Rights of Consumer
(E) None of the above
2. Who has been conferred with the “Nari Shakti Puraskar” award for her contribution towards women empowerment over the last 15 years?
(E) Kiran Bedi
3. Who was named as the winner of the Commonwealth Award for his work towards achieving the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal for Zero Hunger?
(A)Padham Rai Sen
(B)Guru Chandra Narayan
(E)None of the above
4. Who will head the National Mission on Transformative Mobility and Battery Storage?
(E)None of the above
5. Who has been appointed as non-executive chairman of Acuite Ratings and Research?
(E) Shaktikanta Das
6. Colombia along with which country will co-host an upcoming edition of Copa America football tournament, to be held in 2020?
7. The Energy and Resources Institute(TERI) will set up incubation centre in which state for biotech solutions?
8. RBI recently named SBI,ICICI and _______ as Domestic Systemically Important Banks.
(A)Kotak Mahindra Bank
(C)Bank of Baroda
9. India awarded 200 Golden Jubilee Scholarships to which country’s students?
10. The UK’s Royal Mint unveiled how much denomination coin inspired by the late legendary British physicist Stephen Hawking seminal work on black holes?
11. IIT _____ and ISRO to set up a Space Technology Cell at its campus.
12. India ranked ________ in terms of highest number of impacted species in biodiversity-rich zones due to human actions according to a study by PLOS Biology.
13. The West Nile Virus was recently in news due to its outbreak in which state of India?
14. The Geographical Indications Registry granted the GI Tag to four categories of Arabica Coffee grown specifically in ________
15. The World Sleep Day 2019 is observed across the world on?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
The main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal and we do hope we are being successful in doing that.1131 Views