Current Affairs Quiz for November 18, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. Who among the following inaugurated the ‘Replication of Good Governance Practices in Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh ‘ conference?
(A) Dr. Jitendra Singh
(B) Nirmala Sitharaman
(C) Narendra Modi
(D) Amit Shah
2. Which state hosted India’s First-ever International Buyer-Seller meet?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(B) Arunachal Pradesh
(C) Tamil Nadu
3. What was the risk score of India, according to the Global Bribery Risk Index?
4. Which city of India will ban plastics and pet bottles from 2020 January?
5. What is the new name given to the farthest cosmic body, earlier known as ‘Ultima Thule’?
6. Which city of Rajasthan was among the worst-performing cities according to The Water Quality Report’?
7. When is National Press Day observed in India?
(A) 17th November
(B) 15th November
(C) 18th November
(D) 16th November
8. Which edition of Dhaka Global Dialogue was held from 11-13 November 2019 in Bangladesh?
9. On which date was the 250th session of Rajya Sabha observed?
(A) 16th November
(B) 17th November
(C) 18th November
(D) 19th November
10. Which two varieties of Darjeeling tea were awarded GI tag recently?
(A) Chocolate and Oolong tea
(B) White and Green tea
(C) Oolong and Green tea
(D) Black and Oolong tea
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.