Current Affairs Quiz for November 19, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. Who will be sworn in as new President of Sri Lanka?
(A) Gotabaya Rajapaksa
(B) Basil Rajapaksa
(C) Sarath Fonseka
(D) Sajhit Premadasa
2. Recently, India has provided Visa on arrival facility to citizens of which country?
3. Which Indian boxer is elected to AIBA first Athletes Commission?
(A) Manju Rani
(B) Nikhat Zareen
(C) Mary Kom
(D) Laishram Sarita Devi
4. Za’ir-Al-Bahr (Roar of the Sea) is a naval exercise conducted between India and which another country?
5. Which is the First Country to introduce WHO-approved India made Typhoid Vaccine?
(B) South Africa
6. The Golden Leaf Awards are awarded for which sector?
7. On which date the World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victim 2019 was observed?
(A) 17th November
(B) 15th November
(C) 18th November
(D) 16th November
8. Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana has been launched in which city?.
(B) New Delhi
9. When did NITI Aayog release a report on “Health Systems for a New India?
(A) 16th November
(B) 17th November
(C) 18th November
(D) 19th November
10. Who among the following launched the Social Awareness and Action to Neutralise Pneumonia Successfully) campaign to curb pneumonia deaths among children?
(A) Amit Shah
(B) Harshvardhan Singh
(C) Smriti Irani
(D) Subhraham Jaishankar
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.