Current Affairs Quiz for December 24, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. The QRSAM was test-fired by_____________.
(A) Indian Army
(C) Indian Navy
2. 22 December is celebrated as National Mathematics Day to commemorate which Indian Mathematicians birthday?
(B) CR Rao
(D) Satyendra Bose
3. Manuel Marrero Cruz was appointed Prime Minister of Cuba after__________years.
(A) 20 years
(B) 10 years
(C) 70 years
(D) 40 years
4. When did the Assam Cabinet announce to make Assamese the state language of Assam?
(A) 24 December
(B) 23 December
(C) 22 December
(D) 21 December
5. The 8 West African countries have changed the name of their currency to Eco from_________.
(A) CFA franc
(C) Guinean franc
6. Which country declared an emergency in the Galapagos Islands?
7. Which Indian cricketer completed 15 years in international cricket on December 23, 2019?
(C) Shikhar Dhawan
(D) Rohit Sharma
8. Who won the National Film Award for ‘Best Direction’?
(A)Sanjay Leela Bhansali
(B) Sriram Raghavan
(C) Aditya Dhar
(D) Amit Sharma
9. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet(ACC) has given approval for the appointment of___________ as the next Foreign Secretary.
(A) Vijay Gokhale
(B) Harsh Vardhan Shringla
(C) Ranjan Mathai
(D) Nirupama Rao
10. Who among the following developed the bulletproof jacket called ‘Sarvatra Kavach’?.
(A) Ranbir Singh
(B) Ved Prakash Malik
(C) Bipin Rawat
(D) Major Anoop Mishra
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.51 Views