Current Affairs Quiz for November 28, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. Landslide Risk Reduction And Resilience conference was conducted by which institution?
(A) National Institute of Disaster Management
(B) Indian Institute of Technology
(C) Institute of Land and Disaster Management
(D) Lachoo Memorial College of Science and Technology
2. On which date the Transgender(Protection of Rights) Bill 2019 was passed in Rajya Sabha?
(A) 27th November 2019
(B) 26th November 2019
(C) 28th November 2019
(D) 29th November 2019
3. Who won the 2019 World Tour Championship in Dubai?
(A) Amadeus Bisht
(B) Nick Benjamin
(C) Tommy Fleetwood
(D) Jon Rahm
4. India has _______ Universities Ranked In QS World University Rankings.
5. Who among the following designed the logo of Lokpal?
(A) Akshay Tiberwal
(B) Narendra Tomar
(C) Aaruhi Jain
(D) Prashant Mishra
6. Which project will be launched by the Madhya Pradesh government to alert the public about crimes?
7. Madhu Shetye, who passed away recently, was the founding member of ______ press club.
8. Which Indian scientist has been conferred the RAeS Honorary Fellowship of the Society 2019?
(A) Rajat Prakash
(B) Anirudh Kanchi
(C) R Shivakumar
(D) G Satheesh Reddy
9. Union ministry of Human resources has launched _____ portal as part of nationwide Nagrik Kartavya Palan Abhiyan.
10. The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to set up its 1st vulture conservation in which district?
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.