Current Affairs Quiz for October 29, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 29/10/2019
1. CBSE, NCERT’s aptitude test “Tamanna “ is for students of which class?
(A) 9th & 10th
(B) 10th & 11th
(C) 11th & 12th
(D) 8th & 9th
2. A loan agreement of _______ USD has been signed between the Government of Odisha and the World Bank?
(A) 160 million
(B) 165 million
(C) 162 million
(D) 163 million
3. India has signed Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Agreement with which country?
(A) Sri Lanka
4. When is the World Development Information Day observed?
(A) 25th October
(B) 22nd October
(C) 24th October
(D) 23rd October
5. According to Credit Suisse’s Global Wealth Report, 2019 which country has overtaken the United States (US) in 2019 to become ‘the country with most people in the top 10% of global wealth distribution’?
6. On which position does India rank in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business 2020 report?
7. Who among the following is the new Chairman of Staff Selection Commission (SSC)?
(A) Braj Raj Sharma
(B) Pankaj Kumar
(C) Roshni Rajaram
(D) Ayush Singh
8. Who among the following has been bestowed with Sadin-Pratidins Lifetime Achievement Award?
(A) Sandeep Jain
(B) Homen Borgohain
(C) M R Mehta
(D) Vaibhav Kapoor
9. Which IIT has topped the 2020 QS India University Rankings?
(A) IIT Jodhpur
(B) IIT Bombay
(C) IIT Delhi
(D) IIT Kharagpur
10. Which country is constructing a huge Observatory to probe origins of Cosmic Rays?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.406 Views