Current Affairs Quiz for October 30, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 30/10/2019
1. When is the Raising Day of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) observed?
(A) 24th October
(B) 25th October
(C) 26th October
(D) 27th October
2. What is the theme of the 2019 edition of Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW)?
(A) Integrity – a way to live life
(B) Integrity – a way of life
(C) Integrity – a way to curb corruption
(D) My vision corruption free India
3. Which city is hosting the first-ever Global Bio-India 2019 summit?
(C) New Delhi
4. On Dhanteras which state has launched the Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
(C) Uttar Pradesh
5. K R Wadhwaney was a famous _______ journalist.
6. Who bagged the 2019 Sakharov human rights prize of the European Union (EU)?
(A) Ilham Tohti
(B) Que Bush
(C) Xian Ching
(D) Oleg Sentsov
7. Nelloptodes gretae, the Tiny beetle has been named after climate activist __________ .
(A) Greta Thunberg
(B) Nello Thunberg
(C) Greta Nello
(D) Greta Thomas
8. Who has been appointed as 47th Chief Justice of India?
(A) Sandeep Jain
(B) Sharad Arvind Bobde
(C) M R Mehta
(D) Vaibhav Kapoor
9. Smt Nirmala Sitaraman, the Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs released a commemorative coin on Paramahansa Yogananda on October 29, 2019. This was done to mark his _____ birth anniversary?
10. Who bagged the Udyog Rattan Award-2019 of Institute of Economic Studies (IES)?
(A) Anurag Bhandari
(B) Thakur Anup Singh
(C) M R Mehta
(D) Vaibhav Mehra
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.397 Views