HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019: Board Of School Education Haryana will annually conduct board exams for the students of Class 10 in the month of March/April. The board officials will announce the HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019 on the official website @ bseh.org.in. The authorities of HBSE will tentatively release the HBSE 10th Date Sheet for 2019.
Students of class 10 can download Haryana Board Date Sheet 10th Class from the official website of Haryana Education board. According to the expected HBSE 10th Date Sheet, the board exams will commence from 8th March 2019 to 30th March 2019. So in this article, we will provide you with all the information regarding HBSE 10th Date Sheet. Read on to find out.
HBSE 10th Date Sheet
Before getting into the details of HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019, let’s have an overview of HBSE Board Exam
|Name of the Exam||HBSE 10th Board Exam|
|Conducting Body||Board Of School Education Haryana|
|Exam Start Date||8th March 2019|
|Exam End Date||30th March 2019|
|Category||HBSE 10th Time Table 2019|
HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019
The tentative dates for HBSE 10th Date Sheet are tabulated below:
How To Download HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019?
Follow the steps as under to download HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019:
Step 1: Visit the official website of HBSE: bseh.org.in.
Step 2: Click on the tab Date Sheet which is displayed on the Home Page.
Step 3: Now select 10th Class Date Sheet 2019 HBSE.
Step 4: Your HBSE 10th Date Sheet will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Students are advised to download the HBSE 10th Date Sheet and keep its safe for future reference.
Details Mentioned On HBSE 10th Date Sheet
Check for the following details that will be mentioned on HBSE Date Sheet 2019:
- Date of the Exam
- Day of the Exam
- List of Subjects
- Exam Timings
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions Mentioned HBSE 10th Date Sheet
The following instructions will be mentioned on Haryana Board Date Sheet 10th Class
- Students must carry their own log tables, stencils and colour pencils to the examination hall.
- Students must not talk or discuss anything during the examination with the fellow students.
- Differently abled candidates (Blind candidates, Dyslexia & Spastics candidates, Deaf & Dumb candidates, Permanent Disabled candidates ) like who can write the HBSE exam on their own will be provided with the services of an amanuensis along with 60mins extra time for the examination.
HBSE Admit Card 2019
The HBSE Admit Card 2019 will be individually sent to their respective schools. Private candidates can also download the Haryana board 10th hall ticket from the official website and also students can collect the HBSE Admit Card from their respective regional centres as well.
How To Download HBSE Admit Card 2019?
Follow the points as under to download HBSE Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website of Board Of School Education Haryana.
- Click on the HBSE Admit Card for Class 10 from the quick links.
- Enter your credentials.
- Your HBSE Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Students are advised to keep their HBSE Admit Card/Hall Ticket safe for future reference.
Now that you got all the necessary information regarding HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019, create a clear schedule for the preparation and stick to it. As the board exams are approaching, we advise you to take free mock tests of Maths and Science subjects on Embibe to get personalised feedback on your performance. These mock tests will help you, analyze your mistakes so that you can further work on them.
We hope the detailed article on HBSE 10th Date Sheet is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article, drop your comments below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Embibe wishes you all the best for your exam.