IDBI Assistant Manager Preparation Tips 2023: Check Strategy and Plan
IDBI Assistant Manager Preparation Tips 2023: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) will conduct the IDBI Assistant Manager Online Test (AM OT) on April 16, 2023 to recruit eligible candidates for the Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ posts in the bank. The online application submission process was opened from February 17, 2023, and closed on March 12, 2023. Since IDBI Assistant Manager is a competitive exam, candidates must have a realistic strategy and a well-planned preparation approach to crack it. To do so, aspirants must know the IDBI Assistant Manager preparation tips 2023 to prepare efficiently. This way they can maximise their chances of clearing this competitive exam.
*Steps to take free mock tests are given in this article below
In this article, we have discussed some useful IDBI Assistant Manager preparation tips for 2023 that will help candidates to increase their chances of success in the exam. These tips cover various aspects such as syllabus, exam pattern, study material, time management, and practice strategies. So, aspirants preparing for the IDBI Assistant Manager exam can continue reading to know more.
IDBI Assistant Manager Preparation Tips and Tricks
The IDBI Assistant Manager exam will have a duration of 2 hours and will consist total of 200 questions. Candidates appearing for the exam will be required to answer questions from four subjects, namely:
- Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness/ Computer/IT
To effectively cover the entire syllabus on all these subjects, aspirants can follow certain preparation tips. Below we have given some IDBI Assistant Manager preparation tips and tricks that can help candidates prepare effectively for the exam:
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus: It is essential for aspirants to have a thorough understanding of the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare effectively. Therefore, they must verify the latest exam pattern and syllabus before starting their preparation.
- Create a study plan: A well-structured study plan can help candidates cover all the topics systematically and effectively. It can also help them track their progress in syllabus coverage and identify topics that they need to study.
- Use reliable study material: Using reliable study material is crucial for IDBI Assistant Manager exam preparation. Candidates must refer to standard textbooks and study materials recommended by experts to ensure they have access to accurate information.
- Solve previous years’ papers: Solving previous years’ papers will give candidates an idea about the type of questions which will appear in the exam. It will also help them to understand the exam pattern and section-wise marks distribution.
- Revise regularly: Candidates must focus on regular revision as it is essential to retain what they have learned. Therefore, set aside time for regular revisions, and revise the topics you have covered thoroughly.
- Practise mock tests: Attempting mock tests is one of the best ways to prepare for the IDBI Assistant Manager exam. Mock tests are full-length tests that help candidates assess their strengths and weaknesses and help them improve their speed and accuracy. Candidates can sign up on Embibe to access free IDBI Assistant Manager mock tests.
How to Attempt Embibe’s Free IDBI Assistant Manager Mock Tests?
Attempting mock tests can help you assess your strengths and weaknesses, identify the areas that need more attention, and improve your speed and accuracy. Embibe is an online platform that provides mock tests for the IDBI Assistant Manager exam, which can help you in your exam preparation. These mock tests are designed to replicate the actual exam pattern and cover all the topics in the syllabus.
Aspirants can refer to the steps below to access free mock tests:
- 1st Step: Visit Embibe’s official website, i.e., embibe.com.
- 2nd Step: Use your mobile number/email to log in.
- 3rd Step: Click on the menu Getting a Government Job.
- 4th Step: Select Banking as the Goal from the Dropdown and click Next.
- 5th Step: Select IDBI Assistant Manager on the search bar and click Next.
- 6th Step: Select the preferred language and click Done.
- 7th Step: Click Test from the Header section.
- 8th Step: Scroll down to the Subjects section.
- 9th Step: Click on any IDBI Assistant Manager subjects.
- 10th Step: Scroll down to click on the chapters from the selected subject to begin the test.
FAQs on IDBI Assistant Manager Preparation Tips 2023
Some of the most frequent questions on the IDBI Assistant Manager preparation tips are as below:
Q: How can preparation tips for the IDBI Assistant Manager exams help?
Ans: Preparation tips help candidates to have a structured approach towards their exam preparation. Consequently, they can ensures to cover all the important topics and do not miss out on any crucial aspect of the exam preparation.
Q: When will the IDBI Assistant Manager 2023 be conducted?
Ans: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) will conduct the IDBI Assistant Manager exam on April 16, 2023.
Q: Is the IDBI assistant manager exam tough?
Ans: The difficulty level of the IDBI assistant manager exam for candidates may vary depending on various factors. Such factors may include their academic background, preparation level, and familiarity with the exam pattern. However, in general, the IDBI assistant manager exam is considered to be moderately difficult.
Q: Who conducts the IDBI Assistant Manager exam?
Ans: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) conducts the IDBI Assistant Manager exam.
Q: Which mock tests are best for the IDBI Assistant Manager exam?
Ans: Embibe is the best place to access mock test series that include a large number of practice questions with detailed solutions and performance analysis.
We hope this detailed article on the IDBI Assistant Manager Preparation Tips 2023 helps you. Aspirants who want to enhance their preparation for the IDBI Assistant Manager exam can utilise the free mock tests available on the Embibe app. They can begin their practice by registering on the app.
Stay tuned to Embibe to get all the updates about the IDBI Assistant Manager 2023 exam.