Lab Manual Class 10 Maths: Class 10 is certainly a tricky place to be because you have to take care of all the practical as well as theory examinations as prescribed in your syllabus. Both practical and theory examinations play an important role in the final results of your High School Board exams. CBSE has released the dates for CBSE Practical Exam. So, there is a need to brush up on your skills. In this article, we will provide you with the necessary details about Lab Manual Class 10 Maths.
Here we have listed all the details required for Lab Manual Class 10 Maths such as activities, books, PDF, etc, on this page. We advise the students to Download Lab Manual Class 10 Maths for their upcoming practical exams and do practice the practicals and viva questions asked during the time of practicals.
Features Of Lab Manual Class 10 Maths
The activities given in Maths Lab Manual for Class 10 aims to build the analytical mind of the students. Some of the features are given below:
- Experiments cover a lot of prime concepts.
- Before the experiment section, the book provides a quick overview in letting the students know about the aim of the experiment and how to achieve the result with maximum efficiency.
- Practical based questions are given to enhance your scope of learning.
- Interactive solutions are provided along with covering some of the important questions from the exam’s point of view.
Students should practice such practical-based questions which will help them get a good grasp of the concepts a lot more quickly.
List Of Different Lab Manual Maths Book For Class 10
There are many Maths Lab Manual books for Class 10 students. However, the academic Experts at Embibe have identified some of the essential books available in the market and listed them:
|Laboratory Manual Mathematics Class 10||Arihant|
|Together With Mathematics Lab Manual||Rachna Sagar|
|Mathematics Lab Manual for Class 10||Blueprint Education|
Class 10 Maths Lab Manual Syllabus
The syllabus of Lab Manual Class 10 Maths is prepared based on the concepts covered in the textbooks. We have analyzed the complete manual and provided an overview of the syllabus below:
a) Linear Equations
b) Similar Triangles and its Ratio of the Areas based on the Proportionality Theorem
c) Pythagoras Theorem
d) Centroid of Triangles
f) Sum of Odd/Even Natural Numbers
g) Arithmetic Progressions
i) Area of Circle with the Help of Paper Cutting and Pasting
k) Area of Sectors
l) Tangents Drawn from Different Points
m) Right Circular Cylinder and Cone
n) Surface Area of the Cylinder and Cone
o) Volume of the Cylinder and Cone
p) Comparison of Curved Surface and Total Surface Areas of two different Right Circular Cylinders
q) Surface Area and Volume of Spheres
If you want to look into the details of the syllabus coverage or the solution of these chapters, you can check these out at our CBSE Class 10 Syllabus for Maths.
List Of Class 10 Maths Lab Manual Activities
As prescribed by CBSE, the following activities are to be completed as a part of Lab Manual Class 10 Maths syllabus. As these assessments and evaluations comprise 20% of the overall marking system, it is essential that you complete these activities to secure good scores in the exam.
- Finding the HCF of two numbers practically on the basis of Euclid’s Division Lemma.
- Drawing the graph of a quadratic polynomial and finding out its shape as well as the coefficient of x2.
- Verifying the conditions of consistency/inconsistency for different pairs of linear equations in two variables using the graphical method.
- Obtaining the solution of the corresponding quadratic equation (x2 + 4x = 60) by completing the square geometrically.
- Identifying the Arithmetic Progressions using some patterns/numbers.
- Finding the sum of first n natural numbers.
- Experimentally finding the sum of first ‘n’ odd natural numbers.
- Experimentally finding the sum of first ‘n’ even natural numbers.
- Establishing the formula for the addition of first ‘n’ terms of an Arithmetic Progression.
- Verifying the distance formula using the graphical method.
- Verifying the area of a triangle’s formula.
- Establishing the criteria for similar triangles.
- Verifying the section formula using the graphical method.
- Drawing a system of similar squares with the help of two intersecting strips with nails.
- Drawing a system of similar triangles by means of Y shaped strips with nails.
- To verify the Thales Theorem (Basic Proportionality Theorem).
- Finding out the relationship between areas and sides of similar triangles.
- Experimentally verifying the ratio of two similar triangles with the ratio of its squares on their corresponding side.
- Drawing a quadrilateral as per the given scaling factor.
- Verifying the Pythagoras Theorem.
- Experimentally verifying the Pythagoras Theorem using Bhaskara Method.
- Experimentally verifying that the tangent from an external point to a circle is perpendicular to the radius.
- Finding the number of tangents from a specific point to a circle.
- Experimentally verifying that the lengths of tangents from the specific points to a circle are equal.
- Finding the height of a building using the Clinometer.
- Experimentally obtaining the area of a circle.
- Forming a frustum of a cone.
- Experimentally obtaining the formulae for the surface area and the volume of a frustum of the cone.
- Drawing a cumulative frequency curve (or an ogive) of less than type.
- Drawing a cumulative frequency curve (or an ogive) of more than type.
Math Project For Class 10
One of the important parts of the Lab Manual Syllabus is the Math Project for Class 10. CBSE has declared the project work as a crucial aspect of learning and building the student’s knowledge. Students must take their Class 10 Maths Project seriously.
So, now you know everything about Maths Lab Manual for Class 10. We hope it helps you.
FAQs Related to Lab Manual Class 10 Maths PDF
The activities given in Maths Lab Manual for Class 10 aims to build the analytical knowledge of the students.
On this page, we have given the complete details of the Lab Manual Class 10 Maths PDF so you can easily download it from this Embibe page.
Lab Manual is available for the Maths and Science syllabus to improve the practical and analytical knowledge of students.
Yes, Every year CBSE conducts practical exams for CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams. It is conducted in the school itself by school teachers or the external teachers allotted by the CBSE.
CBSE Class 10 Science Practicals Comprise a total of 15 practicals in the syllabus as given.
If you have any doubt related to Lab Manual Class 10 Maths, you can ask in the comment sections below. We will get back to you at the earliest.80 Views