Would you embark on a journey to your destination if nothing is planned? That would make the journey inconvenient, and you will be unable to...
Maharashtra SSC Board Important Chapters 2023: Subject-wise DetailsAugust 30, 2023
Are you wondering how to get into your dream college? Well, the first step for that is to score good marks in your Class 12 exams. With the increasing competition, the pressure to score higher marks has also increased, which can be intimidating for students. Out of the 14.5 lakh students who appeared for the Maharashtra Board Class 12 exam last year (2021-22), only 80% of students could advance in their dream. If you don’t want to be in the remaining 20%, then the best way to do that is to be well-prepared.
To begin with, this preparation, familiarising yourself with the important chapters of the exam should be one the first and most crucial steps. That’s where Embibe comes into play.
Before getting into the details, let’s go through the MSBSHSE Class 12 Chapters.
Maharashtra Board conducts exams twice a year, and to score good marks in your Class 12 exams, you must go through the chapters religiously. Having thorough chapter knowledge is very important as based on that, you can divide your study routine and decide which chapter needs more attention. To know more about the MSBSHSE Class 12 subject-wise chapters, continue reading this article.
Knowing the syllabus is important, and if you can get all the study material chapter-wise then what could be better than that? At Embibe, you can get all the study materials and mock tests for every chapter. Let us have a look at the important chapters of Maharashtra board Class 12 Math.
|Application of Derivatives
|Pair of Straight Lines
|Applications of Definite Integrals
|Three Dimensional Geometry
Physics is an important subject and students need to have a thorough knowledge of the course structure. To do so, it is important for students to know all the chapters. Below we have provided all the chapters of Maharashtra Board Class 12 Physics. You can click on the chapter names and find their relevant study materials on Embibe.
|Interference and Diffraction
|Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
|Electrons and Photons
|Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
|Kinetic Theory of Gasses and Radiation
|Wave Theory of Light
With so many equations and molecular formulas, Chemistry can give you some anxious moments. But there is no need to fear as we have provided a list of all the important chapters of Maharashtra Board Class 12 Chemistry. Students can go through the table below and find their study resources on Embibe.
|Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes and Arenes
|Solutions and Colligative Properties
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
|Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
|Compounds containing Nitrogen
|d and f block Elements
To ace the exam of this high-scoring subject, it is advisable to go through all the important chapters of Maharashtra Board Class 12 Biology. This will help students to know which chapters are coming in the exam and accordingly students can start preparing.
|Genetic Basis of Inheritance
|Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance
|Gene- Its nature, expression and regulation
|Genetic Engineering and Genomics
|Biotechnology- Process and Application
|Human Health and Diseases
|Enhancement in Food Production
|Microbes in Human Welfare
|Reproduction in Plants
|Control and Coordination
|Organisms and Environment- I
|Origin and Evolution of Life
|Organisms and Environment II
Given below are some of the frequently asked questions on Maharashtra Board Class 12 chapters:
Ans: You can find Maharashtra Board Class 12 chapter-wise videos on the Embibe platform.
Ans: To access Embibe’s mock tests, you need to sign up on the official website. After signing up, choose your board and class. Click on Test and start solving mock tests.
Ans: Referring to the study material available on Embibe and practising sample papers and mock tests can help you score well in the exam. Practising sample questions and mock tests can help you polish your preparation.
Ans: Embibe provides free study materials, question papers and mock tests. Students can access these by signing up on Embibe.
Ans: There are 17 chapters in the Maharashtra Board Class 12 Maths.
We hope this detailed article on the Maharashtra Board Class 12 Chapters helps you. Feel free to check our app if you have any queries about the exam. We will be happy to help you out.
Stay tuned to Embibe for the latest news and updates on Maharashtra Board Class 12.
Unleash Your True potential With Personalised Learning on EMBIBECreate Free Account