NCERT Books for Class 8 English: Students who are in search of NCERT Books for Class 8 English can refer to this article. There are two books for CBSE Class 8 English – Honeydew and It So Happened. We have provided the latest versions of these books as PDF. You can either download the entire book or chapter-wise PDFs which you are specifically looking for. Read on to find out everything about NCERT Books for Class 8 English.
NCERT Books For Class 8 English PDF
There are two books for CBSE Class 8 English – Honeydew and It So Happened. Students can just click on the links below to NCERT Class 8 English Book PDF:
|NCERT Class 8 English Book Honeydew PDF||Download Here|
|NCERT Class 8 English Book It So Happened PDF||Download Here|
NCERT Books For Class 8 English: Honeydew
The chapter-wise PDFs of Honeydew for Grade 8 English are tabulated below:
|Honeydew Class 8 Chapter-Wise||Download Links|
• The Best Christmas Present in the World (Story)
• The Ant and the Cricket (Poem)
• The Tsunami (Story)
• Geography Lesson (Poem)
• Glimpses of the Past (Story)
• Macavity: The Mystery Cat (Poem)
• Bepin Choudhury’s Lapse of Memory (Story)
• The Last Bargain (Poem)
• The Summit Within (Story)
• The School Boy (Poem)
• This is Jody’s Fawn (Story)
• The Duck and the Kangaroo (Poem)*
• A Visit to Cambridge (Story)
• When I set out for Lyonnesse (Poem)
• A Short Monsoon Diary (Story)
• On the Grasshopper and Cricket (Poem)
|Chapter 9: The Great Stone Face–I||Download Here|
|Chapter 10: The Great Stone Face–II||Download Here|
NCERT Books For Class 8 English: It So Happened
The chapter-wise PDFs of It so Happened for CBSE Class 8 are tabulated below:
|It So Happened Chapter-wise||Download Links|
|Chapter 1: How the Camel got his hump||Download Here|
|Chapter 2: Children at work||Download Here|
|Chapter 3: The Selfish Giant||Download Here|
|Chapter 4: The treasure within||Download Here|
|Chapter 5: Princess September||Download Here|
|Chapter 6: The fight||Download Here|
|Chapter 7: The open window||Download Here|
|Chapter 8: Jalebis||Download Here|
|Chapter 9: The comet – I||Download Here|
|Chapter 10: The comet – II||Download Here|
|Chapter 11: Ancient Education System of India||Download Here|
Download NCERT Books for Class 8 for other subjects also:
|NCERT Books For Class 8 Science||NCERT Books For Class 8 Maths|
|NCERT Books For Class 8 Social Science||NCERT Books For Class 8 Hindi|
How To Download NCERT Books For Class 8 English?
Follow the steps as listed below to download the CBSE Grade 8 English NCERT Books from the official website:
- Visit the official website of the National Council of Educational Research & Training: ncert.nic.in.
- Under the “Publications” tab, go to the “E-books” section.
- You will find various options – PDF, Flipbook, ePub for Textbooks of Classes I-XII, and e-Textbooks of States/ UTs (ePub). Now select on “PDF (I-XII)”.
- Select the Class, Subject, and Book Title.
- Click on the “Go” button.
- The list of the chapters in the book will open. Click on the “Open” button against the chapter to download it.
- Else click on the link “Download Complete Book” to download the entire book.
FAQs Regarding NCERT Books For Class 8 English
The frequently asked questions related to Grade 8 English NCERT Books are given below:
A. There are two books for CBSE 8th Class English and they are:
2. It So Happened
A. There are 11 chapters in CBSE Class 8 It So Happened book.
A. The list of poems that are included in Honeydew is given below:
1. The Ant and the Cricket
2. Geography Lesson
3. Macavity: The Mystery Cat
4. The Last Bargain
5. The School Boy
6. The Duck and the Kangaroo
7. When I Set Out for Lyonnesse
8. On the Grasshopper and Cricket
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding NCERT Books for Class 8 English. At Embibe you can take CBSE Class 8 Mock Tests and solve CBSE Class 8 Practice Questions for Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and Mathematics for free. This will be a great help to you in your preparation.
We hope this detailed article helps you. If you have any queries regarding this article on Grade 8 English NCERT Books, ping us through the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.5185 Views