Subject-wise SSC CPO Books 2022 for Paper 1 & Paper 2
SSC CPO Book 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts an SSC CPO exam to hire for the position of Sub-Inspector in the Delhi Police, CAPFs, and ASI. Candidates planning to appear for SSC Central Police Organisation (CPO) 2022 exam must start their preparation with the best SSC CPO Books. They should familiarise themselves with the latest syllabus and exam pattern so that they can select the best books.
**Steps to practice SSC CPO Questions are mentioned below.
The SSC CPO 2022 exam pattern consists of four stages: Paper1, PET/ PST, Paper 2, and the medical test. SSC CPO 2021-22 Paper 1 is expected to be held in November 2022. Candidates who want to cover all topics of Papers 1 and 2 must refer to the best SSC CPO Subject wise Books from this article.
SSC CPO Book 2022
In the table below, we have compiled a list of some of the most highly recommended SSC CPO Books for the 2022 examination. These books will undoubtedly aid in preparation for the SSC CPO.
To do well in the SSC CPO Paper 1 and Paper 2, candidates must adhere to and follow a well-defined preparation strategy. As books are the most dependable resources for exam preparation, we recommend the SSC CPO best books for the Paper 1 & 2 exams.
As candidates are all well aware, the SSC CPO Exam is just around the corner. As a result, they must be curious and search for the right books for further preparation. Here is a list of books based on the subjects covered in the SSC CPO Paper 1 & Paper 2 exam:
Best Book for SSC CPO 2022 English Comprehension
English is regarded as one of the most important sections of all competitive exams. The topics covered in the English Language Section are divided into four groups: Grammar Usage, Vocabulary Usage, Comprehension Skills, and Writing Skills.
With practice question papers and mock papers, the books mentioned will cover all essential topics of the SSC CPO Exam 2022. The important books for the exam are listed in the table below:
Why Study from this Book
Objective General English
– This book is divided into four sections. The first section is about language syntax, the second about verbal ability, and the last two about grammar usage. – This book is top-rated among MBA, MCA, Hotel Management, and various UPSC exam candidates.
Word Power Made Easy
– Undoubtedly, the most common books among various competitive exam candidates. – This book can be used to expand one’s vocabulary. It aids in vocabulary development by using root words.
A Mirror Of Common Errors
Dr Ashok Kumar Singh
– Both Hindi and English versions of the book are available. – This book is handy for aspirants attempting to answer the error detection type of questions asked in the English language section.
Paramount English for General Competitions Vol – 1
– This book can be used for concept development and practice. – It covers fundamental topics such as verbs, tenses, active-passive voices, subject-verb agreement, etc.
Best Book for SSC CPO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude
The most important and challenging section to pass is Quantitative Aptitude. To achieve the highest possible score in the SSC CPO Exam 2022, candidates must have a strong understanding, critical thinking, and speed. As a result, all applicants must understand and go through all of the important topics for the exam that cover more marks, such as Geometry, Mensuration, and Numbers.
Here is a list of books that will cover all of the important topics for the SSC CPO Exam 2022, as well as practice question papers and mock papers:
Why Study from this Book
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
– This best-seller offers basic concepts and tricks for answering quantitative questions. – This book can also be used for other SSC exams such as CHSL, CGL, MTS, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
– The book is most commonly used to prepare for the quants section of a variety of examinations. – This comprehensive book includes notes, formulae, problem-solving, practice sets, and answer keys.
– This book is more exam-focused and covers each topic thoroughly. – The sample papers provided in the book are extremely helpful in boosting one’s confidence and analysing one’s level of preparation.
Best Book for SSC CPO 2022 General Intelligence and Reasoning
Here is a list of best SSC CPO Books to help candidates prepare for the General Intelligence and Reasoning subject:
Why Study from this Book
BSC Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd
– This is one of the best-selling books for practising logical reasoning. – This book employs simple language to explain the various reasoning questions.
A Modern Approach to Non-Verbal Reasoning
– This book contains practice questions and solutions for the most recent questions asked in various competitive examinations. – The author is best known for his various books, which are used by applicants to prepare for competitive exams.
– Arihant’s Non-Verbal Reasoning will assist aspirants in mastering the ‘Tricks of the Trade,’ as it includes all aspects of Non-Verbal Reasoning in great detail. – This book includes a section on recent questions (from memory) and their answers/solutions from various competitive examinations for the SSC CPO Exam 2022.
Best Book for SSC CPO 2022 General Knowledge & General Awareness
The books listed here are among the SSC CPO Best Books for GK and General Awareness:
Why Study from this Book
Manorama Yearbook 2022
The Malayala Manorama
– Every year, Malayala Manorama publications publish a book that covers the latest GK facts, recent developments in the field of Science & Technology, and so on. – Aside from yearly current affairs, it also covers topics such as Indian politics and history.
Quick General Awareness
– In each of its most recent editions, this book also covers the year’s current events. – The book can be used not only by SSC CPO aspirants but also by SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, and other exam aspirants.
Steps to Practice Unlimited SSC CPO Questions
Access the unlimited SSC CPO questions from Embibe and improve the preparation level. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to take the free practice tests:
1st Step: Visit Embibe’s official website, i.e., Embibe.
2nd Step: Use the mobile number/email to log in.
3rd Step: Select Goal as ‘SSC’ under Government exam.
4th Step: Click Next and select ‘SSC CPO‘.
5th Step: Click Next and select the preferred language.
6th Step: Once done, click on the links to take the PRACTICE.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022
The SSC CPO exam pattern is prescribed by the Staff Selection Commission for all stages of the exam. SSC CPO Paper 1 exam is of 200 marks, and paper 2 is also 200 marks. The SSC CPO examination has a negative marking for each incorrect answer. In the table below, candidates can find the SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022.
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern
General Intelligence & Reasoning
General Knowledge & Awareness
SSC CPO Paper 2 Exam Pattern
English Language & Comprehension
How to Prepare for SSC CPO 2022 Exam?
Candidates can use the following tips and tricks to ace the SSC CPO 2022 exam:
Candidates must be well-versed in the SSC CPO syllabus and exam format.
To pass the exam, they must learn time management techniques.
Concentrate on the most important topics.
Work on weaker sections.
They must practice previous years’ question papers.
They must take mock tests to improve their speed and accuracy.
Understand the fundamental concepts of every topic.
Applicants must have many questions related to SSC CPO 2022 study books. We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you clarify some of the doubts:
Q.1: Should I follow multiple books for CPO preparation? Ans: You must read one or two of the books listed above. Please avoid using multiple books at the same time.
Q.2: Can I rely entirely on the CPO books mentioned in this article? Ans: Candidates can prepare their study plan and notes in addition to the books mentioned in this article.
Q.3: Can I follow GRE/GMAT books to prepare for Quants and English? Ans: Candidates may use, but the difficulty level is high, so only use them if you have plenty of time to prepare.
Q.4: Is the General Awareness book enough to cover all current yearly affairs? Ans: Candidates must read newspapers and watch the news on a regular basis, rather than relying solely on books.
Q.5: What is the purpose of the SSC CPO Exam? Ans: The Staff Selection Commission administers the SSC CPO exam to select the most qualified candidates for the positions of sub-inspector in the Delhi Police and CAPF and assistant sub-inspector in the CISF.
We hope that this article on SSC CPO 2022 study books helps you. If you have any queries, visit our website.
Stay tuned to Embibe.com for the latest news and updates on SSC CPO 2022 exam!
Uttar Pradesh Board Class 7 Science Books: Check Details