About SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the online exam for recruiting eligible 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduates for various selection posts. The official notification for Selection Posts Phase 11 is expected to be released on February 24, 2023 on the official website of SSC, i.e. ssc.nic.in. The total vacancy for the Matriculation Level will be announced along with the official notification.
The SSC Selection Post selection process comprises three stages: A computer-Based Test, Skill Test (applicable for certain posts) and Document Verification. The salary of SSC Selection Posts varies according to the region and the basic salary ranges from Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 34,800. Scroll down to know more about the SSC Selection Post notification, important dates, vacancies, registration process, exam pattern, syllabus and more.
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) 2023 Exam Summary
Let us have an overview of the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 before getting into other details:
||Staff Selection Commission
||Selection Post (Matriculation Level)
||To be Announced
||Level 1 to 7 (Rs. 5200 to Rs. 34800)
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Latest Update 2023
- The SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) exam will be conducted on May or June 2023.
- The application process will start on February 24, 2023, and the last date to apply for the exam is on March 17, 2023.
- February 24, 2023: The SSC is expected to release the SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) official notification
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Notification 2023
SSC will release the SSC Selection Post official notification on February 24, 2023. The notification includes all the relevant information regarding vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, the application process, exam centres, marking scheme, documents required, and selection criteria in an official capacity. Until the official notification is released, candidates can check the ;last recruitment cycle’s official notification for Selection Posts Phase 10 from the link given below:
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Important Dates 2023
As per the SSC Calendar 2023, the Selection Post Phase 11 Exam will be held on May/June 2023. Check the important dates for SSC Selection Post 2023 from the below table.
|Release of SSC Selection Post Notification
||February 24, 2023
|Online Application Starts
||February 24, 2023
|Last date to Apply Online
||March 17, 2023
|Last date to pay the application fee
||To be Announced
|Last date to generate offline Chalan
||To be Announced
|Last date for payment through Challan
||To be Announced
||To be Announced
|SSC Selection Post Application Status
||To be Announced
|SSC Selection Post Admit Card 2023
||To be Announced
|SSC Selection Post Exam Dates for Phase 11 CBE
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Vacancy 2023
The vacancy for the SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) is yet to be announced by the conducting body. The total vacancy will be released along with the official notification. However, candidates can check the previous year’s SSC Selection (Matriculation Level) vacancies to have a better idea of how much the vacancy for this year could be from the table below:
||No. of Vacancy
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Salary & Job Profile 2023
The salary of SSC Selection Posts vary according to the region. The salary includes various increments, allowances, and perks. The salary ranges from level 1 to 7, and the basic salary for Selection Posts ranges from Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 34,800. The grade pay ranges from Rs. 1,900 to Rs. 4,800 as the post-wise salary varies.
Along with the Basic Pay and Grade Pay, selected candidates also receive the following additional allowances:
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Medical Allowance
- Leave Encashment
- Travel allowance
Candidates who are selected through the SSC Selection Post exam can get into various posts depending on their educational qualifications. Check out the posts available under the Matriculation Level from the table below:
||Driver Cum Mechanic
Field Cum Laboratory Attendant
Binder, Boiler Attendant
Driver Cum Mechanic
Nursing Orderly and Others
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must be aware of the SSC Selection Post eligibility criteria before applying for the SSC Selection Post Exam. Check out the detailed eligibility criteria for the SSC Selection Post below:
Age Criteria for SSC Selection Post
The age limit for candidates applying for the SSC Selection Post is as follows:
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
||Permissible Age-relaxation beyond upper age limit
||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Application Form 2023
The SSC Selection Post application form will be released on February 24, 2023. Let us take a look at the steps on how to apply for SSC Selection Post 2023 below:
- Step 1: Visit the SSC official website: ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Register’ under ‘New Registration’ on the left side of the screen.
- Step 3: Enter basic details like – Name, Parents’ Name, Email ID, Gender, Date of Birth, etc.
- Step 4:A Registration Number and Password will be generated. Note them down.
- Step 5: Upload scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature in JPEG format. The size of the Photograph should be between 4 and 20 kb. The size of the signature should be between 1 and 12 kb.
- Step 6: Submit the registration form.
- Step 7: After completion of registration, fill out the remaining online application form.
- Step 8: Generate the SBI Challan (wherever applicable) to pay the SSC Selection Post fee.
- Step 9: Take a printout of the SSC Selection Post application form for future reference.
The SSC Selection Post application fees for different categories are tabulated below:
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Exam Centre 2023
The examination is conducted under nine regional offices. The details of the nine Regional Offices of the Commission are given in the table below:
|Examination Centres & Centre Code
||SSC Region and States/ UTs Under Regional Jurisdiction
||Address of the Regional
|Central Region (CR)
Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
|Regional Director (CR),
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Civil lines, Kendriya Sadan, Prayagraj – 211001.
||Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
|Regional Director (ER),
Commission, 1st MSO
Building, (8th Floor),
234/4, Acharya Jagadish
Chandra Bose Road,
Kolkata, West Bengal700020 (www.sscer.org)
|Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)
|Regional Director (KKR),
Commission, 1 st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
A candidate can give options for three centres, in priority order, within the same region. The request for a change of centre will not be considered under any circumstances, later.
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates should be completely familiar with the exam pattern while preparing for the exam. The details of subjects included, marks allotted and the number of questions subject-wise are given in the table given below.
||60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Syllabus 2023
Candidates can check out the syllabus for SSC Selection Post from the given below:
||Awards and Honours
|Circular Seating Arrangement
||Books and Authors
|Linear Seating Arrangement
||Mensuration and Geometry
||Active and Passive Voice
||Problems of Ages
||Profit and Loss
||Fill in the Blanks
|Directions and Distances
||Static General Knowledge (History, Geography, etc.)
||Ratio and Proportions & Mixture and Alligation
|Ordering and Ranking
||Speed, Distance and Time
||Persons in News
||Time and Work
|Coding and Decoding
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Preparation Tips 2023
A well-planned preparation is very essential to crack the SSC Selection Post exam. The following tips will help candidates plan for their exam well ahead of time.
- Candidates must go through the syllabus and exam pattern carefully and understand what all topics have to be covered.
- Preparing a systematic timetable is important to cover every topic at least a week ahead of the examination.
- Candidates must allot a minimum of one week for revision. Revision helps cover all the portions again, improve memory, and improvise application skills.
- In between the study, candidates must attempt as many mock tests as possible. Mock tests will give a clear picture of how to go about the preparation of subjects and how the time should be managed to complete the exam well.
- Candidates must take mock tests online. These will not only help them understand the exam pattern but also the types of questions that have a higher chance of being asked in the exam.
- It is important to solve as many previous year question papers as possible. This will increase candidate’s speed and accuracy.
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Admit Card 2023
The Commission releases the SSC Selection Post admit card a few days before the exam. The admit card are released separately for Matriculation Level, Higher Secondary Level, and Graduate Level before the respective exams. Candidates should note that the hall ticket is released separately on the regional SSC websites. Admit cards can be downloaded in PDF form by aspirants before the exam, as it is mandatory to carry them at the time of the exam.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the SSC Selection Post Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Now click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab from the top of the page.
- Step 3: A page will open with a list of nine SSC Regional websites. Now candidates must click on the link of the region they have applied for.
- Step 4: The respective regional official website will open. Now, click on the SSC Selection Post Admit Card link present on the page.
- Step 5: Enter the ‘Registration/Roll Number/Name’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Step 6: Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 7: SSC Selection Post Admit Card will be displayed.
- Step 8: Check the details and candidates must download the admit card for future reference.
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Answer Key 2023
The exam conducting authority will publish the SSC Selection Post tentative answer key followed by the final answer key. With the help of the answer key, candidates can compare their answers with the ones given on the answer key, and they also have the ability to challenge any answers from the answer key in case they have discrepancies with any of them.
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the SSC Selection Post Answer Key:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC.
- Step 2:Go to the home page and click on the ‘answer key’ option at the top of the page.
- Step 3: Latest answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Look for the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Answer Key 2023 link.
- Step 5: Enter login details like User Id and Password.
- Step 6: Download the answer key for further reference.
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Result 2023
The SSC will release the SSC Selection Post results on its official website. The results are usually published in PDF format. SSC Selection Post results are released by the authorities separately for each phase of the examination.
Check the steps to download the SSC Selection Post Results below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC Selection Post – ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Now on the homepage, under the “Latest News” tab, check for SSC Selection Post Written Test Result.
- Step 3: Click on the respective link
- Step 4: SSC Selection Post merit list will be displayed in PDF format. Candidates must click “Ctrl + F” to search for the Registration Number. If it is there, then candidates have qualified for the next stage.
- Step 5: Download the SSC Selection Post merit list for future reference.
SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) Cut-Off 2023
The SSC Selection Post cut-off will be made available on the SSC’s official website. Cut-off values are the minimum qualifying scores for certain categories. The cut-off is calculated based on a variety of parameters such as the number of students that took the exam, the category, the difficulty level of the paper, and so on. SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) cut-off 2023 is yet to be released. Until then, candidates can check out the previous year’s SSC Selection Post Cut-Off from the table below:
|Post Name [Post No.]
||No. of Vacancy
|Multi-Tasking Staff [ER10321]
|M.T Helper (Constable), Mechanical [NW13621]
|Medical Attendant [NR16721]
|Multi Tasking Staff (Technical) [ER12821]
FAQs on SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) 2023
Following are the frequently asked questions and their answers related to SSC Selection Post (Matriculation Level) 2023:
Q: What is the SSC Selection Post Recruitment?
Ans: The Staff Selection Commission conducts an online SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2023 exam to recruit qualified 10th, 12th, and graduate students.
Q: What is the selection process for SSC Selection Post?
Ans: The SSC Selection Post selection process includes a Computer-based Examination, Skill Test (if applicable), and Document Verification (DV).
Q: What is the syllabus of the SSC Selection Post?
Ans: The SSC Selection Post syllabus comprises of four sections: English, General Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Knowledge. Check the section-wise syllabus in this article.
Q: How many times can I attempt the SSC Selection Post exam?
Ans: There is no restriction on how many times you can appear for the exam. If a candidate meets the eligibility criteria, they can appear for the exam.
Q: What is the salary range available for the SSC Selection Post exam?
Ans: The salary range differs from post to post and for every region. However, the lowest pay scale is INR 5,200 to 20,200, and the highest is INR 9,300 to 34,800.