VITEEE Mock Test 2020: Vellore Institute of Technology or VIT, has cancelled its engineering entrance examination (VITEEE 2020), in view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. This year, admission to engineering programmes in four campuses of VIT will be given on the basis of Class 12 or pre university examination marks.
The institute will also consider scores of the Joint Entrance Examination Main, or JEE Main. “Those who scored in JEE (Main) will be given weightage. The forms for providing the marks and JEE (Main) scores have already been provided in the VIT Website ‘www.vit.ac.in,’” the statement added.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is going to conduct the VITEEE 2020 on 29th July to 2nd August 2020. As there is very little time left for the exam, it is suggested that students take their exam preparation seriously. In order to check your exam preparation level, you must take VITEEE mock tests on a regular basis.
Taking the VITEEE 2020 mock test will help students improve their test-taking skills and increase their speed and accuracy. With the help of mock tests, candidates will get an idea about the exam pattern and marking scheme of the entrance exam. In this article, we will provide you with the free VITEEE mock test series and explain how to take the. Other details on VITEEE mock test 2020 will also be provided.
|Latest: The revised VITEEE 2020 exam dates are 29th July to 2nd August 2020. The last date to fill VITEEE application form has been extended. In case, any change in VITEEE slot booking students will be notified here.|
VITEEE Mock Test 2020
Candidates can check the VITEEE 2020 important dates from the table below:
|VITEE Application form filling Date||Till Unannounced Dates|
|VITEEE Exam||29th July to 2nd August 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
How To Attempt VITEEE Mock Test?
Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to take free online VITEEE Mock tests at Embibe:
- 1st Step: Visit embibe.com. If you are not logged in, we recommend you to log in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Take a Test” button under the search field.
- 3rd Step: On the left side of the page, click on VITEEE.
- 4th Step: If you wish to take a “Full Test”/“Previous Year Test” scroll down and click on the “Show all” button for the respective test type. All the test names will appear on the screen along with two options on the right side – “More Info” and “Start Test”.
- 5th Step: Click on the “More Info” to know the test features such as maximum marks, number of questions, and test duration. Clicking on the “Start Test” opens a new tab.
- 6th Step: Now, read the test instructions carefully and check the box against the statement confirming the same.
- 7th Step: Lastly, click on “Start Test”. If you have already logged in the test will start. Otherwise, a message prompting you to log in will open. You can continue to take the test without logging in. However, for a better experience and to save your test details, it is recommended to log in.
Benefits Of Taking VITEEE Mock Test
There are a number of benefits of attempting VITEEE online mock tests:
- VITEEE Mock Tests helps in building confidence and also brings clarity in terms of answering/solving questions.
- Students get access to a vast question bank and get to practice different types of questions.
- Self-analysis can be done by taking the mock test. With the Advanced Feedback Analysis unlocked, students will get a detailed analysis of every test they take.
- Students also get to learn different ways of answering and solving questions.
- By attempting mock tests students will be aware of the exam pattern, marking scheme, and the nature of questions to be asked in the entrance exam.
- Students get used to the features and functionality of the mock test, which prepares them for the real exam, as the actual computer-based test has the same features and functionality.
VITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
VITEEE 2020 will be held in computer-based (online) mode. Candidates will be given two hours and thirty minutes to finish the examination. The entrance test will be based on Chemistry, Physics, Aptitude, Mathematics/Biology, and English. Candidates can check the table below to know the VITEEE exam pattern:
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||125|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|No. of Sections||5 sections|
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Aptitude
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
VITEEE Exam Pattern – Section-wise Distribution
|Sections||Number of questions|
|NOTE: As per the marking scheme of VITEEE 2020, there will be no negative marking.|
Time Duration is of 2 hours and 30 Minutes (150 minutes)
We hope that this information on VITEEE Mock Test has helped you. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comment box below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on VITEEE Mock Test 2020.3240 Views