VITEEE Application Form 2021: Vellore Institute of Technology or VIT has released the VITEEE application form 2021 on its official website at vit.ac.in. We have also provided you with the direct link below. The last date to successfully apply for the VITEEE 2021 is March 30. Candidates applying for the VITEEE exam are required to check their eligibility, fill in their personal and academic records along with the fee payment.
In this article, we will provide you with all the details related to VITEEE 2021 application form including the eligibility criteria, how to apply, fee payment along with the correction facilities. Continue reading this article to know more.
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) Application form has been released on November 30. Candidates can apply till March 30, 2021.
VITEEE Application Form 2021
Before we dive deeper into the details of the VITEEE Application Form 2021, let us take a quick overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||VIT Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||VIT University|
|Purpose||Admission to UG engineering programmes|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|VITEEE 2021 Exam Date||Second/Third Week of April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Duration of the Exam||2.5 hours|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Type Questions (MCQs)|
VITEEE 2021 Application Form Dates
The important dates related to the VITEEE Application Form events are given below. This will assist you in keeping up to date about the information related to the VITEEE exam:
|VITEEE Application Form release date||November 30, 2020|
|Last date to apply for VITEEE||March 30, 2021|
|Slot booking||To Be Announced|
|VITEEE Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|VITEEE 2021 Exam date||Second/Third Week of April 2021|
|VITEEE 2021 Counselling||To Be Announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To Be Announced|
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
We advise you to go through this section before applying for the exam. Failing to fulfil any of the given eligibility criteria, your VITEEE application form will get rejected.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non-Resident Indian National / PIO.
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through foreign category only. For them, a separate application form will be made available. You can check the official website for more details.
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE 2021 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2021, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for VITEEE. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining. Other Open School candidates are not eligible for VITEEE.
- Candidates who have appeared for the +2 exam through different boards in the same academic year are not eligible to appear for VITEEE 2021.
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2021 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:
- – Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- – Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura. CERTIFICATE TO PROVE NATIVITY should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech. Programmes.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible for B.Tech. Bio-engineering and B.Tech. Biotechnology programmes. They are also eligible for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (specialization in Bioinformatics) and Electronics and Communication with specialization in Biomedical Engineering but after joining, registering Mathematics as bridge course is mandatory.
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1999 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2021. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing for which they will be disqualified.
How To Fill VITEEE Online Form 2021?
Candidates can fill the VITEEE Application Form from the official website along with the instructions guiding him on how to register. Please note that the VITEEE 2021 form is available only in the online mode. There is no option of filling the form offline.
Registered users can then fill the online application form by entering their name, nationality, date of birth, e-mail address and mobile number. A password will be generated and candidates can log in and fill the other details in the application form. The online application procedure for VITEEE 2021 comprises of the following steps:
Step-1: VITEEE Application Form – Registration
To get registered, the candidate has to go to the registration window and enter the following details:
- Candidate Name
- Residential Status
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Verification Code
After furnishing these details, the candidate has to click on the “Register” button. Upon successful registration, the password for log-in would be sent to the registered email ID and contact number of the candidate.
You can use that password which is sent to you on your email ID and log in to your VIT portal. You will be able to access the online VITEEE Application Form 2021.
Step-3 Filling All The Details in VITEEE Application Form
The application form has a series of sections that the candidate needs to fill. It has sections like Personal details, education details, examinations passed, and more.
- Date of birth
- Blood group
- Mother tongue
- Native state
- Address for correspondence
- Hostel Accommodation (If desirous)
- Medium of instruction
- Mode of study
Qualifying Exam Passed/Appearing – 12th Standard
- Name of the board
- Roll No./Registration No./Seat No. (If already allocated)
- Name of the school
Address of the School
- Area Name
- Town/ City
- Pin Code
After you have entered all these details, clicking on the “Submit” button will generate a unique application number. Note it down and keep it safe for future reference.
Step-4: Payment of Application Fee
The final step of the VITEEE application form filling process is the payment of the application fee. Please note that the candidates do not have to send any hard copies of the application form to the university after the payment. We have provided all the details related to VIT application fees in the next section below.
Step-5: Upload Photo & Signature
The last stage of filling the VITEEE Application Form 2021 is the uploading of photo and signature in the prescribed format. Adhering to these formats is necessary in order to successfully apply for VITEEE 2021. The details are given below:
|Size: 10 kb to 200 kb||Size: 10kb to 200kb|
|Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|It must be clear and should not be a selfie||It must be clearly visible and must not be in capital letters.|
VITEEE 2021 Application Form Fee Details
Your VITEEE Registration 2021 will not be completed if you failed to pay the desired application fees. Candidates can apply for VITEEE 2021 online at vit.ac.in through the Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Paytm. The fee details are mentioned below:
- Rs. 1150/- for General candidates
- US $50 for NRI candidates and candidates choosing international test centres.
Quick Note: Online applicants do not have to send the hardcopy of their application forms to any reporting institutions.
There can be some challenges while filling the information on your application forms. There are chances to make some errors while filling the details. Therefore, in the next section, we will guide you on how you can edit your VITEEE 2021 Application Form.
VITEEE Application Form Correction 2021
The candidates can edit errors in the application form within the scheduled time period. Once the deadline to make changes ends, requests for corrections will not be entertained. Please note that an incorrect application form will not be accepted by the officials. Therefore, it’s important to get your errors rectified.
VITEEE Application Form Status 2021
Applicants of VITEEE can check the status of their VIT application form 2021 from the official website. VIT University will provide the facility to check the status of the application form a few days after the form submission starts. For checking status, you need to go through:
- Visit the official website of VIT University.
- Log in to your candidate portal with the help of registered email ID and password.
- Click on Submit.
- You will be able to see the status of your VITEEE Application Form.
VITEEE Application Form 2021: Contact Details
In case of any issues related to VITEEE Application Form, candidates can contact the officials through the following mediums:
|Contact Number||Phone: 0416-2202020 (Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM)|
Toll-Free Number: 1800-102-0536
|Address||Director – UG Admissions, |
VIT University, Vellore – 632014,
Tami Nadu, India
VITEEE Application Form 2021: FAQs
You can check the important FAQs asked by the candidates relevant to VITEEE application form:
Ans: VITEEE is Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. The corresponding entrance test is conducted to get admissions into the engineering courses across various VIT campuses.
Ans: The registration for the VITEEE Registration 2021 has been started from November 30 and will continue till March 30, 2021.
Ans: You will be able to change your personal details by logging into your VIT portal and selecting the option of editing your personal information.
Ans: No, it is not necessary to bring your VITEEE 2021 application form printout along with your admit card while appearing for your exams. You can check VITEEE Admit Card article for more reference.
Ans: The exam authorities have not announced any date yet. VITEEE 2021 will take place around the second or third week of April 2021.
Attempt Free VITEEE Mock Test Series On Embibe!
As you prepare for your VIT Entrance Exam to get into one of the VIT campuses, it’s important that you stay focussed throughout your preparation. This is why Embibe brings you a concrete platform to study from more than 15,000 concepts that build your knowledge area from basic to advanced. Furthermore, you can attempt our free online VITEEE Mock Tests and VITEEE Sample Papers.
That’s not even the best part! You can even avail of a personalized test analysis after every test which will pinpoint your weaknesses and tell you exactly where you need to improve. Furthermore, it will help you improve your test-taking skills where you will get to know about the importance of time management and question selection.
Now that you know about the VITEEE Application Form 2021, we certainly hope that you will find this article useful. If you have any queries or suggestions related to any exam or study materials, you can get in touch with us or simply drop a comment below. We will surely assist you.
Embibe wishes you good luck for VITEEE 2021!1382 Views