CBSE Class 10 Preparation 2022: The CBSE Class 10th Board is the first hurdle in a student’s career path. Students have the flexibility to pick any path if they perform well in their school exams. Furthermore, a high percentage in the 10th board test might facilitate their stream selection for a successful future. Many students are afraid of board examinations because they believe they have not adequately studied. Furthermore, they may experience anxiety as a result of this fear. So, in order to spare students from this and offer a solid study plan, we have included CBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips in this article.
The CBSE 10th board examinations are one of the most popular national board exams in India. There is no shortcut to success or achieving perfect board exam results. To get a good percentage, you must work harder. So, if you’re wondering how to prepare for the Term 2 Class 10 exam, just be optimistic and focused on your goal. In this post, we have offered board exam tips and tricks for your CBSE Class 10 preparation. Continue reading to learn more about how to prepare for Class 10 board exams.
Here at Embibe, you can get the Free CBSE Revised MCQ Mock Test 2021 for all topics. The MCQ Test offered by Embibe is curated based on revised CBSE Class Books, paper patterns and syllabus for the year 2021. This mock test series has a comprehensive selection of relevant questions and their solutions. Candidates in CBSE Board can take these free mock tests to practise and find areas where they need to improve for their board exams.
CBSE Term 2 Preparation Tips by CBSE Experts
The board has released a unique study plan for students in class 10 who are preparing for the CBSE Class 10 second term exam. This study plan includes advice on how to complete your syllabus and begin effective revision before the first portion of the CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2021-2022 begins.
To be active, CBSE recommends 6 hours of self-study each week (aside from online lectures and tests/Internal Assessment tasks). Students should spend the same amount of time to self-study for each major topic, i.e. 2 hours for each major subject (Maths, Science and Social Science). Because these topics have a lot of chapters to cover, two hours might be spent to studying English or Social Science in rotation.
EDUCART Question Banks for Class 10th are highly recommended by CBSE Experts, in addition to zoom slides, rough notes, and NCERT. For the Term 2 Board Exam 2021-2022, these books cover all Assertion Reason, Case Study/ Source/ Competency/ Extract based MCQs in any topic. Selected Kendriya Vidyalaya teachers collaborate with NCERT subject area experts to create these publications.
To make the most of the student study hour idea, each student should construct a rough schedule by separating the chapters by difficulty level or duration.
The following are some of the most significant CBSE Class 10 Term 2 test preparation ideas and suggestions:
- Memorize all of the NCERT topics.
- To familiarise yourself with the type of questions and study essential subjects before the test, practise chapter-by-chapter objective question banks for Class 10 Term 2.
- Once the CBSE sample papers are available, study them thoroughly in order to do well in your term 2 examinations.
- Use the sample papers to assess yourself.
- Study the weak topics several times to ensure that you don’t leave any gaps in your exam preparations.
CBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips 2021-22
The most important thing you must do for the CBSE 10th board exam preparation is regular practice and assessment in maths and science. Feel relaxed while preparing for exams, and don’t pressurize yourself. Organize your plans neatly.
In the below table, we have provided various study materials for the CBSE Class 10 that you can go through. Here, we have provided the CBSE Class 10th Previous Year Papers & sample papers. These study materials help you understand the board exam paper and give you an overview of the weightage. You can also find CBSE Class 10 NCERT books and other reference books through which you can prepare well.
Here you’ll also find the link to the updated syllabus as per the academic session 2021-22 to prepare for the upcoming board exams. In addition, you can also download NCERT solutions which helps you in completing the exercises of Maths and Science subjects. Furthermore, you can even measure your progress by accessing the CBSE Class 10 mock test link below.
|CBSE Class 10||CBSE New Marking Scheme||NCERT Books for Class 10|
|CBSE Class 10 Previous Year Papers||CBSE Class 10 Syllabus||NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 10|
|CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10||Best Books for CBSE Class 10||CBSE Class 10 Mock Test|
Subject-wise CBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips for Term I & Term II
In the following section, you can check the subject-wise study tips for Class 10. Many students wonder how to prepare for Class 10 board exam, but they don’t understand that each subject requires a different approach to prepare. Hence, we have provided subject-wise tips and strategies that you can follow to prepare for the exam.
CBSE Class 10 English Preparation Tips
CBSE Class 10th English Preparation Tips are listed below:
- Reading the newspaper, topics from philosophy, and even science fiction can help you improvise your English language knowledge and can help you prepare for the board exam.
- Unseen passage/note-making: This section is quite scoring and needs the least amount of effort comparatively.
- Writing skills: Stick to formats strictly. Most of the questions on this subject are for 10 marks, divided into 3 marks for the format. Practice formal letters, applications and report speeches and understand the format properly.
- Grammar: Follow a good grammar manual and know the fundamental rules. Study the basic rules and attempt as many questions as possible and correct yourself after making mistakes.
- Literature: where you will probably be asked analytical questions and content questions, you must have time to familiarize yourself with some of the complexities of your material.
CBSE Class 10 Language Subject Preparation Tips
- The poetries and the meaning of there are to be memorized along with the important chapters and the questions arising from it.
- Solve past years’ papers (Oswal, Arihant, or any of the available sources), and cross-check with the solutions provided. In fact, most of the time, questions are just repeated in exams.
- Be clear about the grammatical rules related to topics prescribed in your syllabus. Practice grammar questions as much as you can.
- Learn the format for essay and letter writing and practice descriptive questions as much as you can.
CBSE Class 10 Science Preparation Tips
CBSE Class 10 Science is divided into three sub-subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The subject-wise 10th board exam preparation tips for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are given below:
CBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips & Tricks For Physics
- Practicing the numerical questions and revising the concepts is the key to ace Physics
- Physics has several questions based on theorem and direct formulas which can be memorized by revising thoroughly.
- It would be best if you got a grip on the fundamental concepts of the subject.
CBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips & Tricks For Chemistry
- Practice balancing the reactions.
- Learn the nomenclature of Carbon compounds containing functional groups and the common name of salts.
- Do not miss the Saponification and Cleansing action of Soap.
- Remember the first and last elements present in the periodic table.
- Make a list of chemical reactions where the conversion takes place from one compound to another.
CBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips & Tricks For Biology
- This subject includes a lot of diagrams, so it’s important to give special attention to diagrams and their theory.
- Ensure that important terms and their respective functions are remembered.
- Biology has a lot of learning and memorization of difficult terminology.
- Get meticulous with the key definitions as the subject is mostly theory.
- It is recommended to know about the weightage of each science to score better in the board exam.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Preparation Tips
If you are wondering how to study for Class 10 Social Science, refer to the tips and strategies that we have provided below:
- Create a chart with important dates, flip through it often, and find that you can easily remember the dates.
- Along with dates, names of people will also be present in abundance, when it comes to History. Names of Freedom Fighters, Rulers etc will be present in large numbers.
- When it comes to the Geography topic, marking stuff on maps is a surprise question that may be asked in 10th Board Examination. Map marking can’t be mastered just by looking and going through maps! You will have to plot yourself the asked locations on the map and practice it!
- While learning long answers, try to form a link between the different events. For example, try to relate the concepts by asking yourself questions like what happened after this and why.
- Try to memorize the long answers in the form of points instead of paragraphs.
- Try to relate the concepts to real-life events.
- Always attempt the short questions first. Then, the lengthy questions should be attended at the end.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Preparation Tips
With the best study tips and preparation plan, you can understand how to prepare for Class 10 Term 2 exam for Mathematics.
- Must refer to previous year class 10 Maths board exam papers, you will easily understand the level of questions which can be asked in board exams.
- Cover the entire syllabus of NCERT books thoroughly first. All the solved and unsolved questions in NCERT books are the most important questions for the Class 10 Maths exam paper. In addition, examiners either pick questions for board exam papers directly from NCERT and CBSE textbooks or base their questions on them. Therefore, it is scarce to get a question apart from what you can find in these books.
- Maintain a separate register for formulae, theories, and methods.
- Having a clear understanding of your syllabus and the weightage to various sections will definitely help you decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.
- Figures and graphs can help you to score more marks if you make them with a little concentration.
How to Prepare for 10th Board Exam 2021 – General Tips
The general preparation tips for the Class 10 CBSE board exam are given below:
Tip-1: Make a Time Table
To make the CBSE Class 10 preparation more organized and disciplined, students should prepare a timetable. Once you understand ‘What to prepare?’ it’s your turn to plan ‘How to prepare?’ Make a timetable with short-term and long-term goals that would help you in timely preparation for the CBSE 10th board exam.
Set realistic goals that you can achieve. Block your study hours during those times when you think you are the most productive & can concentrate better and block more time for the more difficult subject.
Tip-2: Focus on Concepts
Aspirants should focus on concepts rather than adopting a rote learning technique. Focus on understanding the concepts throughout your CBSE Class 10 Preparation. Understanding helps you to remember the concepts for a very long period of time. Moreover, with a clear understanding of the concepts, you can comfortably handle questions related to those concepts.
Aspirants must evaluate themselves time-to-time for effective CBSE Class 10 Preparation. Evaluate and analyze your answer sheet well. Quickly scan through the questions for which you gave incorrect answers or couldn’t answer. Do not forget to revise those topics quickly. Check your speed and accuracy while writing sample papers.
Sample papers help you to gain confidence and also help you to get used to writing exams. It also helps you to come up with your own strategy of attempting the questions. Avoid guesswork. Prioritize practising your weak chapters in order of their weightage.
Tip-4: Practice Previous Year Question Papers
Aspirants must prepare previous year question papers to know the exam pattern, difficulty level, topic-wise distribution of questions, marking scheme etc. Solving CBSE 10th previous year question papers will build confidence in candidates and increase their question-solving skills.
Tip-5: Stay Positive and Confident
‘Belief’ is a very powerful tool. It will help if you believe in yourself and your CBSE Class 10 Preparation. Spend 10-15 minutes before going off to sleep to quickly recap all that you learned throughout the day. A bit of physical activity and meditation helps to improve concentration. Do not take stress throughout the entire CBSE Class 10 preparation time. In fact, stay away from stressful people. Every moment, you must tell yourself, ” I Can, I Will”, and trust me, you will do it!
FAQs on CBSE Preparation Tips Class 10
Check various frequently asked questions on how to prepare for CBSE board exams Class 10 below:
Q. How do I study for 2022 boards?
A. Prepare a study timetable and note down what activity needs to be performed on which date at what time. Then, strictly follow the study timetable which you have prepared.
Q. How to complete the Class 10 syllabus in 1 month?
A. CBSE Class 10 Syllabus is vast. But still, you can manage to complete the entire CBSE Class 10th Syllabus checking Preparation Tips by knowing how to prepare for the Class 10 board exam in 1 month.
Q. How do I study and make notes for the 10th boards 2022 (CBSE)?
A. Refer to the CBSE 10th Preparation Tips provided on this page to know how to study and make notes.
Q. What should be the strategy for boards 2022?
A. The best strategy is to follow the particular subject’s topic-wise weightage distribution and marking. Then, devote most of the time to the high weightage topics.
Q. What are some ways to score 100% (topper) in the 2022 CBSE boards of Class 10?
A. There is no shortcut to score 100% marks in the board exam. All you will have to do is, cover each and every topic in your 10th syllabus.
Students can take free Class 10 mock tests for subjects like Maths and Science at Embibe. Also, don’t forget to solve Class 10 Practice Questions which will serve you as a great help in your board exam preparation.
We hope this detailed article on CBSE Class 10 Preparation helps you in your preparation for board exams. Furthermore, please reach out to us using the comment box if you have any doubts or queries regarding the article.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on CBSE Class 10 board exams.