Delhi Police Admit Card 2021-22: The SSC has now announced the region-wise Delhi Police Constable Admit Card on the official portal, ssc.nic.in. However, the Delhi Police Constable Exam Date is yet to be declared by the SSC on the portal. The candidates who enrolled for constable recruitment earlier should quickly download the DP Constable Admit Card based on their regions, such as NER, CR, ER, NWR, SR, MPR, WR, KKR, and NR. We have added the region-wise links on this page so that all registered candidates can download their Delhi Police Constable Call Letters. The admit cards shall be downloaded using ‘Registration Id.’ and ‘DOB’.
Delhi Police Admit Card 2021: An Overview
Before getting into the details of the Delhi Police Admit Card 2021, candidates must go through the recruitment drive overview for a better understanding.
|Exam Conducting Body||Delhi Police Recruitment Cell in collaboration with the Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Executive)|
|Selection Stages||Online Exam (CBT), PET & PST, Medical Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit||18 – 25 Years|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass|
|Website To Apply Online||ssc.nic.in|
Delhi Police Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
The conducting body already released the hall ticket for the post of Constable on its official website. Candidates must go through the below table to know more about the same.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card
|Delhi Police Constable Physical Endurance and Measurement Test Admit Card||June 20, 2021|
|Delhi Police Constable Physical Endurance and Measurement Test||June 28 to July 26, 2021|
|Delhi Police Constable Physical Endurance and Measurement Test Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
Direct Link To Download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card
SSC has released the Delhi Police Constable online exam call letter for all the regions. Candidates can download their admit card for the respective SSC regional websites. We have provided the direct links to download the Constable (Executive) admit card below for all registered candidates.
|Region||Admit Card Download||Check Status|
|Central Region||Download Here||Check Status|
|North Eastern Region||Download Here||Check Status|
|Southern Region||Download Here||Check Status|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Download Here||Check Status|
|Eastern Region||Download Here||Check Status|
|North Western Region||Download Here||Check Status|
|Western Region||Download Here||Check Status|
|Kerala Karnataka Region||Download Here||Check Status|
|North Region||Download Here||Check Status|
How To Download Delhi Police Admit Card 2021?
Candidates have to download the Delhi Police Hall Ticket from the SSC Regional websites. Check the steps to download the SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) admit card from below:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: Click on the ‘ADMIT CARD’ tab present at the top bar of the home page. (Refer to the image below)
- – 3rd Step: Choose your regional websites to download the admit card. Once clicked, the respective regional websites will open. (Refer to the image below)
- – 4th Step: Click on the link ‘STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR CONSTABLE (EXECUTIVE) MALE AND FEMALE IN DELHI POLICE EXAMINATION, 2021 (PAPER-I)
- – 5th Step: Read the instructions and click on “CLICK HERE TO CHECK STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD“.
- – 6th Step: Enter your ‘Registration ID’/ ‘Roll Number’/ ‘Candidates Name’, ‘Date of Birth’ and other details if asked to enter.
- – 7th Step: Enter the captcha (if asked for) and submit the details.
- – 8th Step: The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download the admit card and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Details Mentioned On Delhi Police Hall Ticket 2021
As soon as the candidates download the Delhi Police 2021 Admit Card from the official website for their respective exams, they will be able to numerous details mentioned on it. It is advised to all the registered aspirants to cross-check the information printed on it and contact the helpline number in case of any discrepancies. Here, we have enlisted the details available on the call letter. Candidates must go through the below pointers to know more about the same.
- Name of the Candidate
- Parent’s Name
- Correspondence and Permanent Address
- Contact Information
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Passport Size Picture
- Signature Image
- Important Instructions
- Subject and Subject Codes
- Exam Date and Timing
- Exam Venue Address
- Signature of the Controller of Examination
Documents To Carry Along With Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2021
Candidates need to bring the following documents on the day of the examination. Otherwise, the authorities will not permit them to enter the exam hall:
- A hard copy of the Delhi Police Constable Call Letter.
- A valid Photo ID proof in original, such as:
- -Driving License
- -Voter ID
- -Aadhaar Card
- -Identity Card issued by University/College
- -Income Tax Pan Card
The selection process of Delhi Police Constables involves Computer Based Exam and Physical Endurance & Measurement Test. The Delhi Police Hall Ticket will be released separately for each stage.
Delhi Police Admit Card 2021: Important Guidelines
Candidates need to abide by the exam day guidelines to avoid inconveniences on the exam day. SSC has issued some safety guidelines for all the candidates because of COVID-19. Check the guidelines before you reach the exam hall so that you don’t face any problems. The exam day guidelines for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 are as follows:
- Admit card is a mandatory document. Candidates are supposed to carry it during the examination time. On failing to do so, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must enter the examination hall 10 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Simple watches are allowed inside the centre. However, watches equipped with accessories or more features will not be allowed. So kindly take care of that.
- Students are supposed to wear a mask throughout the examination. Anyone without it will not be tolerated. They are supposed to follow social distancing as per the norms laid by the COVID 19 guidelines.
- They are supposed to carry sanitisers to ensure safety and hygiene.
- In case the photo in the Delhi Police Admit Card is blurred or not clear, then candidates will be required to provide two separate recent pictures which are clear.
- Candidates must sign on their admit card in front of the invigilator only.
- Candidates should carry all the required documents along with the admit card and submit them at the exam center for verification purpose only.
- Check the date, time, exam venue and other details on the admit card prior to the exam day. Report to the authority in case of any discrepancy or missing details.
- Candidate should carry ball point pen along with them.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the examination center.
- Any request to change the exam centers will not be entertained once the final allotment of exam centers is done.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by it.
- Candidates are advised to not to laminate the admit card issued by the officials.
- Candidates who impersonate will be legally punished.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to sit in the examination hall till the exam time completes even after finishing the paper early.
Important COVID-19 Guidelines
In the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, the central government issued various guidelines for aspirants while appearing for the exam. Here, we have enlisted some of the most important instructions below. Candidates must go through the same for a better understanding.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to have the installed latest version of the ‘Arogya Setu’ App on their mobile phone.
- The Aarogya Setu status must show the candidate’s risk factor.
- Candidates will have to display the AarogyaSetu status at the entry gate. Thereafter, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- Candidates must carry a hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks at the exam centre.
- Candidates’ face should be covered with protective masks.
- Candidates must make sure that they don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms. In case they do, their entry will be strictly prohibited on the spot.
- Also, candidates will have to maintain the social distancing norms at the examination centre.
FAQs Related To Delhi Police Admit Card 2021
Here, we have enlisted some frequently asked questions related to the Delhi Police Admit Card 2021 for various posts. Candidates are advised to go through these questions and answers to clear out their doubts regarding the same subject.
|Q. When will the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card for Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) release?|
A. The conducting body released the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card for Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) on June 20, 2021, on its official website.
|Q. Is there any other way to access the Delhi Police Admit Card 2021?|
A. The Staff Selection Commission releases the Delhi Police Admit Card on its official website via online mode only. There is no other way to access the hall ticket at any campus offline.
|Q. What will be the details mentioned in the Delhi Police Call Letter?|
A. After downloading the Delhi Police Hall Ticket, candidates can see a lot of details printed on it such as exam time, exam date, exam venue, instructions to be followed, date of birth, enrollment number, passport size photograph, signature, and so on.
|Q. What is the exam date of the Delhi Police Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) for the post of Constable?|
A. As per the official notification, the Delhi Police Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) for the post of Constable was conducted from June 28 to July 26, 2021, at the designated exam centres across the national capital.
|Q. What are the other documents required along with the Delhi Police 2021 Admit Card?|
A. Candidates will have to bring one original ID proof as well along with the Delhi Police Call Letter for verification purpose. The ID proof can be Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding Delhi Police Admit Card 2021. Candidates are advised to start preparing for various recruitment examinations and enhance the study level by taking Embibe’s Mock Tests for free. The mock test will help the candidates to make the preparation stronger and stable.
We hope that we have managed to provide you with all the necessary details on the Delhi Police Admit Card. If you have any queries, then feel free to ask in the comment section below and we will be glad to help you out.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on Delhi Police Admit Card 2021!