GCET Answer Key 2021: Directorate Of Technical Education (DTE), Goa has released the GCET 2021 answer key on August 3, 2021, on the official website, i.e. dte.goa.gov.in. The answer key of GCET 2021 for all sets is available in PDF format. GCET 2021 Result has also been announced along with the answer key.
The answer key contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the GCET exam. The GCET examination was conducted on July 29 and 30, 2021. With the release of the Goa CET official answer key 2021, candidates can get an idea about the colleges/courses to which they may be eligible based on their performance in the exam. Check the complete article to know more about the GCET 2021 answer key.
Latest: To Download Goa CET 2021 Answer Key PDF – Click here
GCET Answer Key 2021 Dates
|GCET 2021||July 29 and 30, 2021|
Physics and Chemistry – 29th July 2021
Mathematics- 30th July 2021
|Release of GCET 2021 answer key||August 3, 2021 (Released)|
|Declaration of GCET result||August 3, 2021 (Released)|
|Filling and submission of counselling form at the notified centres||To be notified|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||To be notified|
|Release of final merit list||To be notified|
|Counselling- Round 1, 2 & 3||To be notified|
How To Download GCET Answer Key 2021?
Follow the steps as under to download GCET 2021 answer key:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website: dte.goa.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Go to the “Admission” tab.
- 3rd Step: Now, click on the GCET 2021 Answer Key link from the drop-down menu.
- 4th Step: The Goa CET answer key 2021 is released in the PDF form.
- 5th Step: Candidates are advised to download the DTE Goa CET answer key 2021 and calculate their probable score.
To Download Previous Year Goa CET Answer Key 2020 – Click here
How To Calculate Score Using GCET Answer Key 2021?
To calculate the score, candidates must be aware of GCET marking scheme. The GCET exam pattern as well as marking scheme is given below:
|Section||No. of questions / Maximum marks||Time Duration|
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- No marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer or unattempted answer. There is no negative marking.
- Type of Questions – Objective or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Examination Duration – 2 Hours (for each paper reference)
So, your GCET score = Total number of correct attempts
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding Goa CET answer key 2021. Focus on your preparation. As the GCET syllabus is almost identical to the JEE Main syllabus, candidates are advised to take the free JEE Main Mock Tests on Embibe. With the help of these mock tests, candidates can evaluate their preparation level and further try to improve them.
We hope this detailed article on Goa CET 2021 Answer Key helps you. If you have any queries, kindly reach out to us through the comment section below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.351 Views