CLAT Answer Key 2020 – The Consortium of National Law Universities has issued the answer key of CLAT 2020 UG and PG in pdf format on the official website. The candidates can download the answer key without any login requirement by using the link given below. The answer key can be challenged between September 28 and 29 midnight. The final Answer key will be released on October 03, if required.
The provisional CLAT answer key 2020 will be subject to change as per the objections. After entertaining all the objections, the final keys will be issued in which no objections will be entertained. The CLAT final answer keys 2020 will be helpful for all the applicants to know their score. In this article find all the important information related to the answer key of CLAT 2020 in detail.
Important Dates related to CLAT 2020 Answer Key
|Official CLAT answer key will be released||September 28, 2020|
|Objections will be invited for answer keys of CLAT||September 28, 2020|
|Last date to submit objection for Answer keys||September 29, 2020|
|CLAT final answer key will be released on||October 03, 2020|
|CLAT result will be declared on||October 03, 2020 (Tentative)|
How to download the CLAT Answer Key 2020?
CLAT 2020 was held by NTA. The applicants can download the answer key of CLAT 2020 with the help of the following steps:
- Step- 1: Visit the official website of the Consortium of NLU
- Step- 2: Click on the (undergraduate tab or postgraduate tab as per the applicants level)
- Step- 3: The option ‘Download answer key’ will appear, click on it
- Step- 4: Download the file and match the answers as per your attempted options
- Step- 5: The applicants can also take out a print of the PDF for future reference.
How to challenge the provisional answer key of CLAT 2020?
The applicants will be provided an option to raise objections for the provisional answer keys. The applicants will be able to raise objection after checking their answers from the CLAT provisional answer keys. If there is any objection in the CLAT answer keys issued by the conducting authority, the applicants can raise it by login on the official website. But the applicants are required to provide the supporting document as per their CLAT 2020 answer objections. If the answers and supporting documents will be correct, then the exam conducting body will upload them in the released final answer keys of CLAT 2020.
CLAT 2020 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme for under graduate and post graduate level will be different as per the CLAT paper pattern. The marking scheme of CLAT 2020 for both the levels is as given below:
- Marking Scheme for Under graduate level – The question paper of the undergraduate level will have 150 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each. There will be a negative marking of -0.25 marks for every wrong answer. The applicants score will be calculated according to the marking scheme. They are advised to match their score with the CLAT answer keys as per the marking scheme.
- Marking Scheme for Post Graduate level – The question paper of post graduate level of CLAT 2020 will contain 120 multiple choice questions. The candidates will be awarded with 1 mark for every correct multiple choice question. There will be negative marking of -0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
CLAT Answer Key 2020 – How to calculate exam score?
The calculation of exam score will be as per the following conditions:
Total marks = (Total correct answer) X (1 mark each) + (total wrong answers) X (0.25 mark each)
Benefits CLAT 2020 Answer Key
The answer key of CLAT 2020 is beneficial for all the applicants appearing in the exam. The following are the benefits of CLAT answer keys:
- The applicants get the idea of their exam score before the result of the exam.
- The answer keys will bring clarity in the doubts of the CLAT 2020 aspirants.
- The applicants will get the idea of the marking scheme of CLAT 2020.
- The official answer keys of CLAT 2020 are the reliable source to check the answers.
- After the release of CLAT 2020 answer key, the estimated cutoff can be calculated.
CLAT 2020 Result
The result will be declared in online mode in the official website of CLAT. After the CLAT result declaration no objections will be entertained by the applicants. The result will be the final score for all the applicants. The cutoff and merit list will be declared as per the final result. The applicants who will qualify the CLAT 2020 will be called up for the counselling of CLAT, as per the cutoff scores. The counselling round will be followed by the selection procedure of various listed colleges.
CLAT 2020 cutoff
The cutoff will be the minimum score for all the applicants to qualify the exam. The applicants who will score equal or above the CLAT cutoff will be able to appear for the counselling rounds. The applicants will be called up for the counselling round only as per the minimum cutoff score.
We hope that this information on CLAT Answer Key has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on CLAT Answer Key 2020.