SSC CGL Answer Key 2020 – The Staff Selection Commission has released CGL Tier 1 Final Answer Key on July 07. The final answer key is released along with the response sheets (question papers). Candidates will have to log in using ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ to can check their responses and the answer key. The SSC CGL Final Answer Key & response sheets will be available to view & download from July 07 to August 06 (up to 4 pm).
The provisional SSC CGL Tier I Answer Key was released on March 16. Candidates looking for SSC CGL Final or provisional answer key can download it from the direct links available here. Go through the article to get all the relevant information on SSC CGL 2020 Answer key.
July 07, 2020: SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier 1 Final Answer Key released. Download the answer key and response sheet from July 7 to August 6. Click Here to read the official notice.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2020 – Tier 1 (Final)
SSC has released the Final Answer Key for SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier 1 exam. Candidates can download the answer key and response sheets from the official website – ssc.nic.in. Click on the link given below and enter ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ to check the answer key.
SSC CGL 2019-20 Provisional Answer Key
The SSC CGL Tier 1 tentative answer key PDF for all three shifts is provided in the table below:
|Date||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|3rd March||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|4th March||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|5th March||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|6th March||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|7th March||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|9th March||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
How To Download SSC CGL 2020 Answer Key?
The provisional & final answer keys will be released through online mode. The steps to check your Tier 1 & Tier 2 answer key is provided below:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link ‘Answer Key’ present on the top right side of the page
- – 3rd Step: A new page will open. Click on the SSC CGL Answer Key Link from the list of links available on the page
- – 4th Step: The answer key notification will open. Now click on the answer key download link provided at the bottom of the PDF.
- – 5th Step: A login page will open. Enter your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’. Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- – 6th Step: The answer key (Tier 1 or 2) will be displayed. Go through it and download the same for future reference.
How To Calculate SSC CGL Score?
To calculate the score, candidates must first be ready with the response sheets and answer key. Besides that, candidates must go through the SSC CGL exam pattern and marking scheme to know, how are the marks awarded or deducted. The steps to calculate your score are as follows:
- – 1st Step: Calculate the correct and wrong attempt by comparing the response sheets and answer key.
Quick Note: In the question paper displayed, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark next to the option. This will help you to calculate the number of correct & wrong attempts
- – 2nd Step: Go through the SSC CGL exam pattern and marking scheme to check the section-wise marks awarded for every correct answer. Also, check the negative marking scheme of each section.
- – 3rd Step: Now use the score calculation formula to calculate the SSC CGL score
The SSC CGL score calculation formula is as follows:
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Score Calculation Formula:
Calculated Score = (Number of Correct Attempts) X 2 – ( Number of Incorrect Attempts) X 0.5
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Score Calculation Formula:
Calculated Score = [(Number of Correct Attempts in Paper I, III & IV) X 2 – ( Number of Incorrect Attempts) X 0.5] + [ (Number of Correct Attempts in Paper-II) – ( Number of Incorrect Attempts) X 0.25]
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Pattern
In order to calculate the SSC CGL score candidates need to be aware of the SSC CGL exam pattern and marking scheme. Check the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam pattern from the table below:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
- The total time duration to complete the test is of 60 Minutes
- For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- On the other hand for every wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
How To Challenge SSC CGL Answer Key?
SSC releases the provisional Answer key and provides an opportunity for candidates to raise the objections. Check the points below to check now to challenge the answer key.
- Candidates will first have to go through the answer key thoroughly. Also read all the instructions carefully before raising objections.
- The period for which the objections are invited is decided by SSC. Candidates will have to raise their objections within this time frame.
- Candidates will have to make use of the ‘Question ID’ number for all references. This is mentioned on the right side of the question.
- Candidates will have to log in and click on the link – ‘Click Here To Raise Objections’ to raise the objection.
- The objections can only be raised in the English Language.
- Candidates will have to follow the process and submit valid supporting proofs.
- For every question challenged a fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid through online mode.
- Also, objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
Significance of SSC CGL Answer Key 2020
Check the points mentioned below to know the significance of the answer key:
- With the help of response sheets and answer key, candidates can calculate the probable score even before the declaration of result.
- The answer key helps candidates to look back to the responses entered by them. Besides that, in case of any error seen in the answer key, candidates can raise objections.
- Candidates can calculate the score and compare it with the cutoff marks to check for their possibility of selection.
- Candidates can raise objections after the release of the tentative answer key. This makes the evaluation process transparent.
SSC CGL 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must stay updated with the SSC CGL dates to prepare for the upcoming events. Check the important dates from the table below:
|SSC CGL Registration||October 22, to November 25, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam||March 3 to 9, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key||March 16, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result||July 01, 2020|
|SSC CGL Final Answer Key & Response Sheets Download||July 07 to August 06, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-II||October 14 to 17, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key||To Be Notified|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Result||To Be Notified|
Frequently Asked Questions On SSC CGL Final Answer Key
Check the frequently asked questions on SSC CGL Answer key from below.
Ans: SSC CGL Tier I Final answer key has been released on July 07. Earlier the Provisional answer key was released on March 16, 2020.
Ans: You can check the SSC CGL Answer key on the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in.
Ans: The Officials of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases SSC CGL answer key.
Ans: Yes, the SSC offers the facility for challenging the SSC CGL Provisional answer key.
Ans: Yes, candidates need to pay Rs.100 per question to challenge the answer key.
Ans: SSC CGL result is announced based on the final answer key of the exam.
Ans: SSC CGL Tier I Final answer key has been released on July 07. The final answer key is released after accessing all the objections against the provisional answer key.
We have now provided you with all the details on SSC CGL 2020 Answer key. As the Tier 1 exam has been conducted, candidates must now focus on the upcoming Tier 2 examination. A proper strategy and hard work will help you to achieve your goal. To help you in your SSC CGL Preparation, we bring you Free SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Tests. Taking these tests will help you to know your weaker areas. You can also access where do you stand with the present level of preparation.
We hope this article answers your questions. If you have any question, feel free to post it in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.315 Views