GCET Application Form 2021: The Directorate of Technical Education, has released the GCET Online Form on its official website, dte.goa.gov.in. GCET Registration Form is available online from June 21, 2021. The DTE has issued a revised notification for GCET Application Form dates on the official website.
Students who have cleared the class XII examination or are appearing for the final examination in the science stream (physics, chemistry, or mathematics) can apply for the GCET 2021 entrance exam. Read the article below to know in detail about the GCET 2021 application form.
GCET Application Form 2021 Dates
|Online Goa CET Form release||June 21, 2021|
|Last date for submitting an application form online |
& downloading admit cards
|June 30, 2021|
|Last date for receiving the application form (with additional late fees of Rs. 1500/-)||July 05 to 16, 2021|
|Last date to submit the GCET application at the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim||July 23, 2021|
|GCET 2021 Exam||July 29 & 30, 2021|
|GCET Result Declaration||To be announced|
GCET Exam Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants interested in applying for GCET 2021 examination are required to be well informed of the eligibility criteria. GCET eligibility criteria are given as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 examination with a minimum percentage of 45%
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens, NRI and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) /Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders are eligible for admission and will be admitted under NRI quota.
- Subject Selection: Must have the following subjects amongst English, Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology.
How Can I Apply For GCET 2021?
Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, will release the GCET application form soon. Here is a stepwise procedure to fill GCET 2021 application form:
- 1st Step: Visit the DTE official website for GCET 2021- goacet.in
- 2nd Step: Go to the “Register” tab.
- 3rd Step: Now, register through a valid email ID and create a password.
- 4th Step: Verify the email ID by clicking on the verification link sent to the registered email address.
- 5th Step: Log in to GCET 2021 application account, and follow the instructions to fill the form.
- 6th Step: Upload a recent photo and signature as per the GCET guidelines.
- 7th Step: Choose the subject options (PCM OR PC) as per your course.
- 8th Step: Click and proceed to pay the GCET application fee online of Rs. 2000.
- 9th Step: After successful payment, select the exam centre and submit the form.
- 10th Step: Download and print the GCET admit card.
Instructions To Fill GCET 2021 Application Form
- It is very important to carefully go through each and every instruction mentioned in the application as even a single mistake can lead to the rejection of the application.
- The application form has to be submitted online by June 30, 2021.
Here is the list of details as required to be filled by the candidates while filling the GCET application form:-
- Name of candidate
- Place of birth of candidate
- Contact Number
- Academic Details
- Subjects for which appearing
- Payment details
- Exam Centres
Submit Application Form: Candidates will be required to submit the application form online mode at the DTE GCET 2021 website. No hard copy of applications will be accepted via post/courier.
GCET Exam Centres
|Tiswadi Cujira(Bambolim)||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts and Science|
|Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Higher Secondary School|
|Navelim||13||Rosary College / Higher Secondary of Arts and Commerce|
|Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|Napusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|Ponda-1||16||A. J. De Almeida High School|
|Ponda(Farmagudi)||17||G. V. Ms Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|Bicholim||18||Shantadurga High School|
|Curchorem||19||Govt. Polytechnic, Curchorem|
|Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|Sanquelim||22||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|Cuncolim||23||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|Dharbandora||24||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|
FAQs On GCET Application Form 2021
Below are the frequently asked questions on the GCET exam form:
|Q. When will GCET 2021 application form release?|
A. GCET application form has been released online on DTE official website on June 21, 2021.
|Q. How can I apply for GCET 2021?|
A. You can apply for GCET by visiting the official website dte.goa.gov.in and following the steps mentioned above in this article.
|Q. Is maths compulsory for GCET?|
A. Candidates applying for GCET Engineering courses should have had Maths, Physics, and English as mandatory subjects. However, Maths is not compulsory for students seeking admissions to Pharmacy courses.
|Q. Is the GCET application form available in online mode?|
A. Yes, the GCET application form has been released online on June 21, 2021. Candidates are required to submit the application form online mode.
|Q. Can students residing outside Goa apply for GCET?|
A. Yes. Distant students can also apply for the GCET exam.
We hope that this information on GCET Registration 2021 has helped you. If you have any queries, then you can ask us, and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned with embibe.com for the latest updates on GCET Application Form 2021.354 Views