Current Affairs Quiz for May 02, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 02/05/2019
1. What was the theme of the World Veterinary Day, this year?
(A) ‘Antimicrobial resistance – from awareness to action’
(B) ‘Continuing Education with a One Health Focus’
(C) ‘Vector borne diseases with zoonotic potential’
(D) ‘Value of Vaccination’
(E) ‘Vaccination of vets for their healthy life’
(B) Vikram Seth
(C) Saba Naqvi
(D) Anita Desai
(E) Shashi Tharoor
3. Who won the Tony Award and the Olivier Award for writing ‘Children of a Lesser God’?
(A) Arthur Miller
(B) Mark Medoff
(C) Ntozake Shange
(D) Neil Simon
(E) None of the above
5. Valtteri Bottas of team Mercedes won Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2019. He hails from which country?
(C) United Kingdom
(D) Hurdle race
(A) Wakana Nagahara
(B) Akane Yamaguchi
(C) Mayu Matsumoto
(D) Megumi Yokoyama
(E) Ayaka Takahashi
8. Researchers from which IIT have used a multi-lingual Optical Character Recognition (OCR) scheme to develop a method for reading documents in Bharati script?
(B) IIT Madras
(C) IIT Delhi
(D) IIT Kanpur
(E) IIT Kharagpur
(A) Shaikh S. Islam
(B) Tokeer Ahmad
(C) Arshad Khan
(D) Manoj Kumar Jena
(E) Abid Haleem
10. Name the Indian golfer, who has been awarded “Outstanding achievement as a player award for the year 2019” at the 4th Edition of the annual India Golf Industry Association (GIA).
(A) Arjun Atwal
(B) Jyoti Randhawa
(C) Anirban Lahiri
(D) Gaganjeet Bhullar
(E) Aditi Ashok
11. Who became the first Indian Wrestler to fight at New York’s Iconic Madison Square Garden?
(B) Sushil Kumar
(C) Bajrang Punia
(D) Saurav Gurjar
(E) Babita Phogat
(A) Recurring Deposit Account
(B) Current Account
(C) Deposit account
(D) Fixed Deposit Account
(E) Overdraft Account
13. Who has recently released the 2019 Global Food Policy Report (GFPR)?
(A) International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
(B) Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO)
(C) International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics
(D) World Food Programme
(E) None of the above
14. Which economic corridor was excluded from the Belt and Road Forum (BRF) recently?
(A)China-Myanmar Economic Corridor
(B) China-Pakistan Economic Corridor
(C) Nepal-China-India Economic Corridor
(D) Bangladesh-China-India-Myanmar Economic Corridor
(E) Amritsar Delhi Kolkata Industrial Corridor
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!