Current Affairs Quiz for May 08, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 08/05/2019
1. Who was sworn-in as the Chief Justice of the Chhattisgarh High Court?
(A) Justice Ramachandra Menon
(B) Justice Ajay Kumar Tripathi
(C) Justice Alok Kumar Singh
(D) Justice Vikram Sethi
(E) Justice H J Kania
3. Which organization has notified, that FAME-II plan stands to reduce 64% energy needs and 37% carbon needs by 2030?
(A)Confederation of Indian Industry(CII)
(B) Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry(FICCI)
(D) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
(E) None of the above
4. The Election Commission has allowed relaxation of the model code of conduct in which among the following states?
(B) Jammu and Kashmir
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(E) Uttar Pradesh
5. Which organisation launched the Malaria Elimination Research Alliance recently?
(A)Indian Council of Medical Research
(B)World Health Organisation
(C)Ministry of Women and Child Development
(E)All India Institute of Medical Sciences
(A) Kolkata, West Bengal
(B) Bengaluru, Karnataka
(C) Mumbai, Maharashtra
(D) Cochin, Kerala
(E) Noida,Uttar Pradesh
7. Which nation has launched Ramzan campaign to benefit over 2.5 million people in Yemen?
(B) Saudi Arabia
8. Colored number plates have been mandatory proposed for all-electric vehicles in the country by the Indian Government. What is the color of that number plate?
9. Where was the G7 Environment Ministers Meeting held to discuss climate crisis?
(A) Rome, Italy
(B) Metz, France
(C) Ottawa, Canada
(D) Paris, France
(E) Muscat, Oman
10. Which sportsperson was awarded with the highest US civilian honor?
(B) Serena Williams
(C) Tiger Woods
(D) Dwayne Johnson
(E) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
(D) United Kingdom
(A)Election Commission of India
(B) Supreme Court
(C) Delhi High Court
(D) Central Government
(E) Reserve Bank of India
(A) Swarnima Shukla
(E) Shikha Sharma
15. Which bank has slipped by 3 notches to come down to the 10th spot as a most valued bank?
(A) State Bank of India
(B) ICICI Bank
(C) Yes Bank
(D) HDFC Bank
(E) AU Bank
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!490 Views