Current Affairs Quiz for June 11, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 11/06/2019
1. Who has won the 2019 Canadian Grand Prix award?
(B) Valtteri Bottas
(C) Sebastian Vettel
(D) Lewis Hamilton
(E) Michael Schumaker
(B) Max Life Insurance Company
(C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
(D) Tata AIA Life
(E) Bharti Axa Life Insurance
3. Indian player Yuvraj Singh hit 6 sixes in an over while playing against which country?
(D) South Africa
(A)Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
(B) Ministry of Human Resource Development
(C) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(D) Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
(E) Ministry of External Affairs
(E) Song Writer
6. The wreckage of which Indian Air Force aircraft was found in Arunachal Pradesh recently?
(C) Mirage 2000
(D) Boeing 707
(E) Boeing 830
(A)Brijisha Das Gupta
(B) Romila Thapar
(C) Arvinda Chaturvedi
(D) Anushka Rawat
(E) None of the above
(B) Ajit Seth
(C) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
(D) Rajiv Gauba
(E) Nirmala Seetharaman
9. The Max Life Insurance Company Limited has announced to observe which of these dates as Protection Day every month?
10. Which of the following accused in Kathua rape-murder case was acquitted by Pathankot special court?
(A) Vishal Jangotra
(B) Pravesh Doshi
(C) Anand Dutta
(D) Tilak Raj
(E) All of the above
(B) West Indies
(D) New Zealand
(E) South Africa
12. Which planet will be the brightest object in the sky in June, besides the sun and the moon?
(D) Hong Kong
(E) Sri Lanka
14. In a recent list released by Forbes, which woman of Indian origin is ranked 18th in the list of America’s richest 80 women?
(B) Neha Narkhede
(C) Aprajita Sinha
(D) Jayshree Ullal
(E) Chandra Kochar
15. Where would be the main event of International Yoga Day will be organized in the country by the Government of India?
(E) New Delhi
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.