Current Affairs Quiz for February 27, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 27/02/2019
1. India’s 4th white cement plant will be established in which state?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
2. The Rising India Summit 2019 will be held in which city/UT?
(E) None of the above
3. Which country began exporting goods to India for the first time through Chabahar port on February 24, 2019?
4. 14th Agricultural Science Congress held in which city?
5. The Delhi government presented a budget worth how many crores on February 26, 2019?
(A)Rs 70,000 cr
(B) Rs 55,000 cr
(C) Rs 60,000 cr
(D) Rs 66,000 cr
(E) Rs 65,000 cr
6. Which state’s CM launch a helpline”1905” for quick redressal of public complaints?
(E) Madhya Pradesh
7. Which among the following nations voted for a new constitution recently?
8. How much corpus was initiated for the Women’s Livelihood Bonds(WLBs), which has been set up by World Bank, UN Women, and SIDBI?
(A)Rs 100 cr
(B)Rs 300 cr
(C)Rs 200 cr
(D)Rs 250 cr
(E) Rs 350 cr
9. The Haryana government has presented how much tax-free budget for the fiscal year 2019-20?
(A)Rs 1.32 lakh crore
(B) Rs 2.43 lakh crore
(C) Rs 1.50 lakh crore
(D) Rs 3.50 lakh crore
(E) Rs 1.35 lakh crore
10. Which state launched the 100-day urban job guarantee scheme?
11. Which state has become the first state in the country to have raise a special dog squad to detect liquor consignment.?
(E) Madhya Pradesh
12. The 44th International Advertising Association(IAA) Summit held in which city/UT?
13. Recently, which country has declared a national state of emergency, dismissed the federal government and sacked all state governors?
14. In which state, Oil Marketing Companies will engage more than 10,000 rural women as “Ujjwala Didis”?
15. The GST Council lowered the tax on under construction residential properties to how much percent?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
The main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal and we do hope we are being successful in doing that.