KCET Admit Card 2021 – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will be releasing the KCET 2021 Hall Ticket one week before the exam in online mode. Candidates must note that KEA will not send the KCET admit card to aspirants by post, e-mail, or courier. Only the candidates who will successfully register for the KCET 2021 examination will be able to access the admit cards. To download the KCET hall ticket 2021, the aspirants will have to log in using their application number and date of birth (user id & Password).
The KCET admit card 2021 will consist of details such as candidate’s name, roll number, application number, date and time of the exam, name, and address of KCET exam centre. KCET 2021 will be conducted separately for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in two alternate days. In this article, we have updated the detailed information about Karnataka CET Admit Card 2021.
KCET Admit Card 2021 – Overview
KCET 2021 exam dates are yet to be announced by the conducting authority. It is mandatory to carry the KCET 2021 hall ticket to attend the exam. Besides that, candidates need to retain the hall ticket till the KCET counselling and admission process ends.
Before getting into the details of the admit card, let us have an overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||KCET|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Participating Institutes||220 Government colleges/ private aided/ private un-aided/ Universities of Karnataka|
|Purpose||Admission to B.Tech programmes|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once a year (Annual)|
KCET Exam Pattern
The KCET exam pattern helps candidates to understand the type of questions, total marks, number of sections etc. KCET will be conducted in two sessions, the first day and session will be of Mathematics paper and next day session will be of Physics and Chemistry. Check below for details.
|Duration||1 Hour 20 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||Paper-I – Mathematics (60 Questions)|
Paper-II – Physics (60 Questions) and Chemistry (60 Questions)
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions/ Objective Type|
|Total Number of Questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct answer|
There is no negative marking in the exam
KCET Admit Card 2021 – Important Dates
The important dates for KCET 2021 admit card are tabulated below:
|KCET Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|KCET Exam Date||To be Announced|
How To Download KCET Admit Card 2021?
The step by step process to download KCET 2021 Admit Card is given below
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – kea.kar.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link which says “Download KCET Admit Card” (will be updated soon).
- – 3rd Step: Enter your “Application Number “and “Date of Birth” and click on the “Submit” button.
- – 4th Step: The KCET Admit card will appear on the screen.
- – 5th Step: Download it as PDF and take a few printouts for future references.
Details Mentioned On Karnataka CET Admit Card 2021
Candidate must check the details mentioned on the KCET Admit card and in case of any discrepancies, the candidate will have to report it to the official authorities to resolve it. Thus to have an idea of the details mentioned on the admit card go through the list below:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- KCET 2021 application number
- Name and address of the test centre
- Date and time of the entrance exam
- General Guidelines
Accepted Photo Identity Proofs For KCET Hall Ticket 2021
Along with the KCET 2021 Admit Card candidates must also carry photo ID proof for verification. The list of some valid ID proofs are given below:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar UID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
KCET Admit Card 2021 – What NOT To Carry?
- Calculator or log table
- Any modern electronic equipment – Gadgets, markers, white fluid, calculators, pagers, mobile phones, Bluetooth, wireless sets etc.
- Books, notes, pencils etc.
- Other materials like Ornaments, Wallet, Camera, Cap, Watch, Bracelet, Handbag, etc.
- Food items, Beverages, Water Bottles, etc.
Contact Details – KCET Admit Card 2021 Discrepancies
If any discrepancy is found in admit card, candidates should immediately contact Karnataka Admission Authority (KEA). Contact details of Karnataka Admission Authority are provided below:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
Phone No: 080 – 23460460
Fax No: 080 – 23461576
E-mail Id: kea.kar.nic.in/ firstname.lastname@example.org
KCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates must report at the KCET Exam Center on time.
- It is informed that students keep a note of the bell timings at different intervals.
- The instructions given by the invigilators in the exam hall must be strictly followed. Failing to do so, will be treated as unfair means and the result will not be declared.
- Any candidate writing/shading anything other than the required entries on OMR Answer Sheet, which may result in disclosing the candidate identity, or use of abusive language or employ any other unfair means, such as change of marking answers by scratching or using white fluid, such candidate’s are liable for disqualification.
- Candidates should not alter the details printed on the KCET hall ticket
- Questions & Answers in each subject question paper will be printed both in English and Kannada Language.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the test hall until the completion of the exam time.
Frequently Asked Questions On KCET Admit Card
Given are some of the frequently asked questions on Karanataka CET Admit Card:
|Q1: Who will release the KCET hall ticket? |
Ans: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the KCET admit card 2021 one week before the exam.
|Q2: What if a student has not downloaded the admit card before the last date? |
Ans: If students did not download the admit card before the last date then they cannot appear for the examination.
|Q3: How to download the KCET Admit Card Online? |
Ans: Candidates can download the KCET Admit Card online by entering the application number and date of birth.
|Q4: Will the KCET hall ticket be sent through post or any other mode?|
Ans: No, the admit card will not be sent through post or courier. Students must download it online.
|Q5: Can students leave the examination centre after completing the exam? |
Ans: No, students cannot leave the exam before the exam is concluded.
|Q6: Can I get the exam centre changed after the admit card is issued? |
Ans: No, under any circumstances you will not be allowed to change the exam centre once the hall ticket is issued.
|Q7: Which items are prohibited inside the KCET exam centre? |
Ans: Only KCET 2021 admit card is allowed inside the exam centre and any other document or electronic devices are strictly prohibited.
|Q8: I am not able to download my KCET hall ticket, what should I do?|
Ans: If you are unable to download the admit card, check your internet connection speed or try using some other browser or clear cookies and history and try again. In case, these methods do not work then you must contact the concerned authorities.
|Q9: What if I forget to carry KCET admit card to the exam centre? |
Ans: KCET 2021 admit card is the most important document if a candidate forgets to bring the admit card, he/she will not be allowed to enter inside the examination hall.
We have now provided you with all the relevant information on KCET Admit Card 2021. Since the KCET exam is going to be conducted soon so at this stage, it is very important to study smart and crack the exam with a good rank. The main factor is to manage time and use it effectively for your KCET preparation. For this taking, KCET Mock Test will help you a lot. Along with the test, you will also be getting detailed feedback of your test attempt so that you will know where exactly you need to improve and boost your score in less time.
We hope this detailed article on KCET Admit Card helps you. For any query related to admit card or about the exam in general, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.993 Views