KVPY Login 2021: Application Login, Register HereSeptember 2, 2021
39 Insightful Publications
KVPY Notification 2022-23: The KVPY exams for 2022 will be tentatively held in January 2023. The KVPY admit card 2023 will be released on their official website in the first week of January 2023. According to the official notification, IISc has subsumed the KVPY 2022 (INSPIRE) that will be conducted soon. Students can find further details related to the KVPY exam on the official website and can also follow this page.
The KVPY exam is conducted every year by the prestigious Indian Institute of Science (IISc). The purpose of this exam is to encourage students to go for research careers in basic science. This article provided all the necessary information about KVPY Notification 2022 and other essential details.
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore will soon release the KVPY Aptitude Test 2022 exam date. The exam will be tentatively held in January 2023. Before getting into the details of KVPY Notification, let’s have a look at the complete schedule for KVPY 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Registration Process||Started|
|Last date for submission of application form||Last week of October 2022|
|Last date of application fee payment||1st week of November 2022|
|Admit card availability||1st week of January 2023|
|KVPY 2022 Exam Date||Last week of January 2023|
|Answer key releases||1st week of February 2023|
|Result declaration||3rd week of March 2023|
According to the official notification, “Due to the emerging unprecedented surge of COVID-19 cases, and the subsequent restrictions and weekend curfew in many states, the KVPY-Aptitude Test 2021 to be held on January 9, 2022, is postponed in the larger interest of the students.” The KVPY exams have been postponed in the interest of students.
Earlier, concerns over regional language were the subject of a PIL (Public Interest Litigation). According to the Madras High Court, the National Level Fellowship Examination in Science should be held in regional languages as well. A division bench of Chief Justice Sanjib Banerjee and Justice M. Duraiswamy asked the Centre to hold the KVPY exam in different Indian languages on October 8, 2021, in order to make a conclusion on the matter. The Madras High Court directed the Centre to respond to the language problem of the KVPY exam, and the Centre responded that assessing responses in diverse Indian languages is challenging. However, no final decision has been reached on the exam’s language. As a result, the KVPY Exam 2021 has been postponed.
According to the appeal, conducting the exam solely in English and Hindi would be unfair because students learn in regional languages. Certain terms in these two languages would be difficult for them to comprehend. The next hearing on the PIL will be held after 14 days, according to the most recent update on the KVPY SX exam. Candidates are advised to visit the kvpy.iisc.ernet.in website for additional information and updates.
Nationality: Only a citizen of India is eligible for KVPY 2022 registration.
For SA Stream
1. Due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation, as a one-time measure, students who have passed the 10th Board Examination and are eligible to enrol in Class 11 (Science Subjects) for the academic year 2022 are eligible.
2. It is necessary to produce a study certificate of Class 11 if they are selected as a provisional KVPY fellow.
3. Those who are appearing or waiting for their 12th result can also apply.
4. Fellowship of the candidates under this stream will be activated only if they join for a UG course in Basic Science (B. Sc./B.S./B. Stat./B. Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S.) in the academic year 2023-24 after scoring at least 60% (50% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subjects in the 12th Boards.
For SX Stream
1. Those who have enrolled in Class 12th (Science Subjects) for the academic session 2022 and aspiring to join any UG Course in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B. Stat./B. Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S.) during the academic year 2022 can apply.
2. Those who are appearing or waiting for their 12th result can also apply.
3. Fellowship of the students under this stream will be activated only if they join for a UG course in Basic Science (as mentioned in the above point) in the academic year 2022 after scoring at least 60% (50% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subjects in 12th Boards.
For SB Stream
1. Due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation, as a one-time measure, those who have passed 12th Board Exams and are eligible to enrol in the 1st year of B. Sc./B.S./B. Stat./B. Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. during the academic year 2022 are eligible.
2. It is necessary to produce a study certificate for 1st year of the enrolled UG course once you are selected as a provisional KVPY fellow.
3. Fellowship of the students selected under this stream will be activated only if they join a UG program in Basic Science (B. Sc./B.S./B. Stat./B. Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S.) in the academic year 2022 and secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Science Subjects in 1st year of their UG Course.
Follow the instructions as stated below to successfully fill and submit the KVPY application form 2022:
Candidates are required to pay the KVPY application form fee at the official application portal using a Credit Card, ATM-Debit Card, UPI or Net Banking. No other mode of payment will be accepted. It must also be noted that once the payment is done and the form gets submitted successfully the application fee will not be refunded. The application fees for KVPY 2022 are as follows:
KVPY syllabus and KVPY Exam Pattern are given below:
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Date & Shift of the Exam||The exams are conducted in two shifts i.e. 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm.|
|Medium of Question Paper||The question papers will be in English as well as Hindi.|
|Time Duration||The time duration of the exam will be three hours.|
|Number of Sections||Stream SA, SX, and SB will have 2 parts comprising 4 sections each – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Type of Questions||The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions. All questions for the SA stream are compulsory. On the other hand, candidates are required to attempt any 3 sections in Part I and any two sections in Part II in SB/SX stream.|
|Total Marks||The question paper will carry 100 marks|
KVPY Exam Pattern for Stream SA
No. of Questions
KVPY Exam Pattern for Streams SB and SX
No. of Questions
The objective of the KVPY Aptitude Test is to evaluate your understanding and analytical ability rather than knowledge of facts and theories. KVPY Syllabus includes the study curriculum up to class X/XII/1st year of B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./ B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. as applicable. Refer to Embibe’s KVPY Syllabus page for a detailed subject wise KVPY 2022 syllabus for streams SA, SX and SB.
KVPY Aptitude Test 2022 will be held online in the following cities across India:
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
The KVPY 2022 Admit Card will be released in January 2023 by the exam conducting authority online. The students can download their admit cards by entering their login credentials. It is mandatory for students to carry their KVPY hall tickets in order to sit for the examination. They will not be allowed to take the exam without the admit card.
According to the official notification, the KVPY exams are now scheduled to be conducted on May 22nd, 2022. The KVPY results will be released on the official website once the KVPY exams are conducted. Aspirants can check the KVPY marks by logging in using the KVPY login ID and password.
Also Check, KVPY SX
If you require any information related to the KVPY application form, you can contact the authority via the following means:
Frequently asked questions related to KVPY has been listed as follows:
Q.1: When can I apply for KVPY 2022?
Ans: Online application process for KYPV 2022 Aptitude Test (INSPIRE) has started on the official website.
Q.2: What is the procedure to fill KVPY application form 2022?
Ans: The stepwise procedure to fill and submit KVPY 2022 Application Form online is discussed above in this article. Refer to the “KVPY 2022-23 Notification: KVPY Application Process” section to learn about the application process.
Q.3: When will the KVPY 2022 exam be conducted?
Ans: The KVPY 2022 exam is scheduled to be conducted in January 2023.
Q.4: I have passed my 12th board examinations in the year 2021? Am I eligible to apply for KVPY 2022 exam?
Ans: Yes, candidates appearing in the first year of graduation and passing 12th with 60% marks are eligible.
Q.5: In which mode KYPY 2022 Aptitude Test will be conducted?
Ans: The KVPY 2022 exam will be conducted through an online (computer-based test) mode.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding KVPY Notification 2022-23. Students can take KVPY SA Mock Test and KVPY SX Mock Test for free on Embibe, which will help them in their preparation for the exam
Students can also make use of the following resources at Embibe:
|CBSE Class 10 Maths & Science Questions||CBSE Class 10 Maths & Science Mock Test|
|PCM Mock Tests For Engineering||Class 11-12 PCM practice questions|
|PCB Mock Tests For Medical||Class 11-12 PCB practice questions|
We hope that this article on KVPY 2022-23 Notification helps you. If you have any queries regarding KVPY 2022-23, do reach out to us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to Embibe for more updates on KVPY 2022-23!
Master KVPY SA Concepts with 3D VideosCreate Free Account