MHT CET Admit Card 2020: Maharashtra Higher and Technical Education Minister, Uday Samant has postponed the MHT CET 2020 exam until further notice. This decision was taken after analyzing the current COVID-19 situation in Maharashtra. MHT CET 2020, which was rescheduled from 4th July to 5th August, stands postponed until the situation improves. MHT CET Hall Ticket, being one of the important documents for the exam, usually gets released 15-20 days before the exam on the official website of MHT CET. You can check the release dates to download MHT CET 2020 Admit Card from this article.
Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. The aim of conducting MHT CET is to select candidates for Engineering and other courses in various colleges and universities of Maharashtra. In this article, we have mentioned all the information you might need on MHT CET Admit Card 2020. You can bookmark this page to get the latest news and announcements related to MHT CET 2020 exam.
MHT CET 2020 exam has been postponed by the Maharashtra Government until further notice due to the ongoing situation of COVID-19 in the country. New dates are yet to be declared by the officials.
MHT CET Admit Card 2020
Before we get into the full details of MHT CET Hall Ticket 2020, here is an overview of the exam:
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||MHT CET 2020|
|Admit Card Date|
To be Announced
How To Download MHT CET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download Hall Ticket of MHT CET 2020:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of MHT CET at mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Enter your Login ID, Password, and Captcha.
- – 3rd Step: Click on “Sign In To Account”.
- – 4th Step: Click on the link to download the MHT CET Admit Card.
- – 5th Step: Your MHT CET Admit Card will appear on the screen. Download / Take printouts and keep it safe with you.
Note: Candidates have to download their respective admit cards and keep it safe, as they need to carry it at the time of examination. Without MHT CET Admit Card, no aspirant will be allowed to appear for the exam.
Details Mentioned On MHT CET Hall Ticket 2020
The following details will be mentioned on MHT CET Admit Card 2020:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- The medium of Question Paper
- Type of Disability (If Any)
- Examination Date and Time
- Examination Venue / Address
- Exam Instructions
Discrepancies In MHT CET Hall Ticket
In case, if there are any errors or if any details have been incorrectly printed on your MHT CET Admit Card, then you should immediately contact the official authorities and get it rectified. We have mentioned the official contact details:
|Email Your Grievance Here|
Documents Required Along With MHT CET Admit Card
Along with MHT CET Hall Ticket 2020, candidates are also required to carry a valid Photo ID proofs. Some of the accepted ID proofs are listed below:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Any other ID proof approved and duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
Important Points Regarding MHT CET Admit Card 2020
Note the following points regarding MHT CET Hall Ticket 2020:
- Candidates are advised to download the MHT CET 2020 Admit Card soon after it is released to avoid online traffic-related problems.
- Authorities will not send MHT CET 2020 Hall Ticket to any candidate in offline mode. Therefore, candidates have to download it online.
- You should preserve the MHT CET Hall Ticket till the end of the MHT CET admission procedure.
- Candidates should check the details mentioned on the Admit Card thoroughly. If there is any spelling error or any detail is wrong/missing then it should be reported to the exam conducting authorities at the earliest. Candidates should get the errors rectified at the earliest and get their corrected MHT CET Hall Ticket 2020.
MHT CET Admit Card 2020: Important FAQs
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about MHT CET Hall Ticket are as under:
Ans: Check if you have entered the correct login credentials. This may also happen because of heavy traffic to the website or due to a slow Internet connection. Therefore, we urge you to try the steps again later and you will be able to successfully download your MHT CET Admit Card.
Ans: You can download your MHT CET hall ticket through the official website by entering your application number and password.
Ans: You should immediately contact the official authorities via grievance email or helpline number at 022-49150801 available on the official website. The officials will surely assist you in this aspect.
Ans: No, MHT CET hall tickets will be available only through online mode.
Ans: Yes, E-aadhar is a valid id proof of document.
Ans: The release of Maharashtra CET admit card has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The new dates are yet to be announced by the officials.
We hope that we have answered all your questions pertaining to MHT CET Admit Card 2020. As the revised dates have not been announced yet, utilize this time and focus on your MHT CET Preparation. Don’t leave out any topic, revise the concepts well, and take our free MHT CET Mock Tests. Make the best use of these mock test series and crack the exam with flying colours.
If you have any questions regarding MHT CET Hall Ticket 2020, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will surely assist you. Embibe wishes you all the best!368 Views