MHT CET Counselling: MHT CT is a state level entrance exam that is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. The MHT CET exam opens a doorway to admission in courses such as Engineering, Pharmacy, and Pharm.D. MHT CET exam for engineering took place from 2nd to 13th May 2019, the board declared the result on 4th June 2019. MHT CET Counselling Registration has begun on 24th June 2019 and will continue till 30th June 2019. Register Here for the MHCET Counselling. The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell had previously conducted registration process which it later cancelled. The reason for the same was not revealed by the cell. CAP Round II and III will take place in the first week of July and the third week to the fourth week of July 2019 respectively.
Below are some of the essential procedure and steps to follow for the MHT CET Counselling:
MHT CET Counselling 2019
Have a look below to know about the important dates related to the MHT CET Counselling for Engineering:
|Beginning of Registration for MHT CET Counselling||24th June to 30th June 2019 till 11.59 pm|
|Verification of Documents and Uploading and Confirmation of Application Form||25th June to 1st* July 2019 till 5 pm|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||5th July 2019|
|CAP Round I||11th July to 14th July 2019|
|Reporting to Admission Center||12th July to 15th July 2019|
|Display of Seats for CAP Round II||16th July 2019|
|CAP Round II||21st July to 22nd July 2019|
|Reporting to Admission Center||22nd July to 23rd July 2019|
|Display of Seats for CAP Round III||24th July 2019|
|CAP Round III||Third week of July 2019 to the Fourth week of July 2019|
|Additional Round of Seat Allotment||Fourth week of July 2019 to the First week of August 2019|
*Facility of Online Registration & Documents verification, confirmation of Application Form for Admission to Seats other than CAP Seats shall be continued till 14th August 2019 up to 5.00 PM at FC.
- Applications registered after 30th June 2019 shall be considered only for Non CAP Seats.
- Applications confirmed at FC after 1st July 2019 shall be considered only for Non CAP Seats.
MHT CET Counselling | Key Points
a) JEE Main will acquire only 15% all India Quota seats.
b) The rest 85% seats will be acquired by the MHT CET 2019.
c) The MHT CET eligibility and documents of the aspirants selected will be checked by the conducting authority.
d) Candidates will be invited for admission by the authority after successful verification of eligibility and documents.
e) Applicants are supposed to enter colleges and courses in the decreasing order of preference during Choice-Filling.
f) MHT CET Counselling is supposed to be held through a Centralised Counselling Process (CAP).
g) The seats to be filled through CAP are – Minority Quota Seats, All India Candidature Seats, Maharashtra State Candidature Seats and Supernumerary Seats for Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidature.
MHT CET Counselling | Registration Procedure
Below are the steps to register for MHT CET Counselling:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of MHT CET- dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on “New Registration.”
- – 3rd Step: On the next page select your Nationality.
- – 4th Step: Enter your “Personal”, “Contact” and “Security” details on the page.
- – 5th Step: Select the “Type of Candidature.”
- – 6th Step: Enter your “Qualification” and “MHT CET 2019” details.
- – 7th Step: Upload your scanned “Photograph” and “Signature.”
- – 8th Step: After filling the relevant information, go ahead with the online counselling fees payment.
- – 9th Step: Re-check all the details to avoid any sort of irrelevant information.
- – 10th Step: Take a “Print Out” of the counselling application form for future reference.
MHT CET Counselling | Essential Documents Required
The following documents are essential to proceed further with MHT CET Counselling:
- Print out of MHT CET 2019 Counselling Registration Form
- MHT CET 2019 Score Card
- MHT CET 2019 Admit Card
- Category Certificate (if required)
- Class 10 and 12 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (if required)
MHT CET Counselling | Counselling Application Fees
Below are the category wise MHT CET Counselling application fees:
|Category||MHT CET Counselling Fee|
|Outside Maharashtra State Candidate and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries||Rs 800|
|Reserved Category from the State of Maharashtra||Rs 600|
|Applicants from the State of Maharashtra with disability||Rs 600|
|Candidates from NRI/PIO/OCI/Foreign National Parents||Rs 5000|
With this detailed information on MHT CET Counselling procedure, Embibe hopes you do not miss out on the great opportunity of getting a seat in MHT CET. Work diligently and stay focused. Do not go for rote learning, understand the theory and concept behind each topic you start working on. Practice as many questions and mock tests as you can. You can also solve JEE Main practice questions and take JEE Main mock tests as the syllabus of JEE Main and MHT CET are almost the same. This will not only develop your learning but also aid in time management.
If you have any query related to MHT CET Counselling 2019, feel free to drop down your doubts in the comment section below and we will get back to you.