MHT CET Mock Test 2020: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, MHT CET in short, is a state-level entrance exam conducted in the state of Maharashtra. The exam will be conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai to select candidates for admission to various courses like B.E./B.Tech., B.Pharm., MBA, MCA, LLB, etc. in various colleges of the state.
MH CET 2020 for engineering will be conducted from April 13th to April 23rd, 2020. This is a great opportunity for engineering aspirants to get into their desired course in one of the top engineering colleges of Maharashtra. In order to achieve this, one must study seriously, finish the complete MHT CET syllabus and then start taking MHT CET Mock Test. Taking mock tests is an important part of preparing for an exam and MH CET is not different. In this article, we will tell you how to take MHT CET Mock Test Series and get detailed analysis/feedback on your tests. We will also provide you with the links to take MHT CET Mock Test Series.
Free MHT CET Mock Test Series
Before getting into the details of MHT CET Mock Test Series, you must know that the syllabus of most of the engineering entrance exams in India is the same. It is only the exam pattern and difficulty level that varies.
Here we are including the stepwise instructions to attempt the MHT Mock test. The mock tests are based on the real exam papers and can be very beneficial for the preparation. Attempting mock tests will improve your knowledge of the concepts and it will also improve your problem-solving speed.
How To Take Free MHT CET Mock Test Series
As mentioned above, taking MHT CET Mock Test will be helpful in actual MHT CET exam. Follow the steps as under to take MHT CET mock tests on Embibe for free:
- Step 1: Go to the engineering test page of Embibe: www.embibe.com/engineering/test.
- Step 2: On the left side of the screen, you will see the option to select the exam. Click on it and then select “MHT CET” from the drop-down menu. Refer to the image below for clarification.
- Step 3: Select the test type from the drop-down menu accessed in the next screen.
- Step 4: Select the test from the next screen. The test title includes the year and the first letter of the subject.
- Step 5: Click on the button Start Solving to land on the next screen.
- Step 6- Click on the title ” I am ready to begin” to start the test.
How To Get Analysis Of The MHT CET Mock Test
After you finish the test, you can click on “Submit”. You will be able to see the exam summary, which tells you how many questions were there in each section and how many questions you attempted. Click on “Continue” to go to the analysis section where you will be able to see your:
- Total score,
- Sectional score
- How far you are from the cut off marks,
- The number of correct, incorrect and unattempted questions for each section.
In order to view the complete analysis, you will have to unlock the Advanced Test Analysis. You can unlock it using currencies called Embiums. You can earn Embiums by solving the free JEE Main practice questions on Embibe. These practice questions are available for every chapter and will be of immense help in your MHT CET preparation.
Once you unlock the Advanced Test Analysis, you will get to know the following:
- Subject-wise time spent as well as your non-attempt time,
- Your attempt strategy – how you attempted the paper, did you jump between subjects, did you select your questions wisely, how you used your time, etc.
- Your attempt effectiveness – did you go overtime in any question, did you answer any question too fast, and how did your attempts affect your performance, etc.
- Chapter-wise and question-wise analysis – chapters and concepts you got wrong or couldn’t answer, detailed solution and video solution for difficult questions, etc.
Once you know all these, planning your next move becomes easier. All you have to do is focus on those particular aspects that hurt your score and you will score higher in the next test. Your score will improve from test to test and eventually, you will crack the actual exam with a high score.
Benefits Of Taking MHT CET Mock Test
Taking MHT CET mock test can help you in multiple ways as under:
1. Sitting for long hours with your attention and stamina intact is not an easy task. It needs one to practice and develop their concentration and stamina. Taking mock tests on a regular basis can help in that.
2. When it comes to competitive entrance exams, you cannot afford to get surprised looking at the question paper in the exam hall. You should get used to the type and difficulty level of the questions asked in a particular exam. For that, you need you to take mock tests.
3. Having an idea about which chapters or concepts are frequently asked in the exam is important. Taking mock tests and MHT CET previous year tests can help you in that.
4. You need to know where exactly you are standing – are you able to score enough, what are your weak chapters and concepts where you are making mistakes or taking more time to solve, etc. It is only after taking mock tests and analyzing your performance you can identify your areas of improvement.
5. You need to develop a proper strategy to take the exam so that your accuracy is maximum and you can finish the paper on time. This is possible only when you take a sufficient number of mock tests.
Embibe also provides personalized guidance for an engineering entrance exam like JEE Main and JEE Advanced. With RANKUP, you will be guided at every step of your preparation and you will improve your academic knowledge, problem-solving abilities and overall strategy to take the exam. Now you can see why taking MHT CET Mock Test is important for your preparation. So, finish the MHT CET syllabus as early as possible and start taking MHT CET Mock Test. Then work on to improve yourself based on your performance and Embibe’s personalized feedback/analysis.
We hope this detailed article on MH CET Mock Test Series helps you. If you have any confusion, feel free to ping us. You can also drop a comment below. We will definitely get back to you.496 Views