About Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment Exam 2024
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) conducts the annual Rajasthan Patwari exam. The Rajasthan Patwari exam is a state-level exam and is organised to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Patwari in the Rajasthan Government. Selected candidates will receive an average monthly salary of INR 20,800 to INR 33,800.
The Rajasthan Patwari 2024 notification is expected to be released in January or February 2024. Candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment 2024. The Rajasthan Patwari selection process comprises a written Test and a Personal Interview. Scroll down to learn more about the Rajasthan Patwari Exam 2024.
Rajasthan Patwari 2024 Exam Summary
Let us have an overview of the Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment 2024 before getting into other details:
||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur
||To be notified
|Duration of Exam
||Written Exam and Personal Interview
Rajasthan Patwari Notification 2024
The Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment Notification 2024 will be released soon on the official website. The notification will include all information such as exam dates, registration procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, and other important information. We will update the direct link to download the Rajasthan Patwari notification in this article, once the officials release it.
Rajasthan Patwari Important Dates 2024
We will update the Rajasthan Patwari 2024 exam dates in the table below once the notification for the same is released.
|Commencement of Online Application
|Last Date for Online Application
||Yet to be announced
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
||Yet to be announced
|Last Date for Kiosk Fee payment
||Yet to be announced
|Admit Card Out
||Yet to be announced
||Yet to be announced
||Yet to be announced
||Yet to be announced
Rajasthan Patwari Vacancy 2024
The Rajasthan Patwari Vacancy 2024 is yet to be announced, till then candidates can refer to previous year vacancy. Check out the category-wise vacancies released in the Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment 2021 from the table below:
Rajasthan Patwari Salary & Job Profile 2024
Following are the certain duties and responsibilities of RSMSSB Patwari:
- Working under the Tehsildar in the Tehsil.
- Responsible for Collecting the agricultural land tax from farmers on behalf of the state government.
- Measuring agricultural land and settling any agricultural land dispute.
- Maintaining the record of affected land under his/her jurisdiction and submitting it to Tehsildar.
- In the case of a hailstorm or flooding, prepare the record of affected land under their jurisdiction and submit it to Tehsildar.
- Other miscellaneous work assigned to him regarding various issues relating to the village, or he is the primary enumerator in various census work carried out in the state.
The minimum salary for the Rajasthan Patwari post is Rs. 24,300. The salary of Rajasthan Patwari is in accordance with the 7th Pay Commission. After being appointed as Patwaris, candidates will be on a probation period for 2 years. They will only be getting a fixed remuneration during this period and will not be eligible for any other allowances. Selected candidates will also undergo the Patwari Training for 6 months. Refer to the following table to understand the Salary Structure for Rajashtan Patwari.
|Hard Duty Allowance
|Total In-hand Salary
Rajasthan Patwari Allowances
Along with the in-hand salary, candidates who will be appointed as a Patwari in the state government will be entitled to all the perks and benefits that are enjoyed by the Government employees who come under pay band 1. Each of the appointed Patwari will be getting the following allowances:
- House Rent Allowance: Patwaris get HRA every month as they are not eligible to live in government quarters or premises.
- Dearness Allowances: Dearness allowance accounts for 113% of the Patwari basic salary. This allowance varies from state to state, and the amount paid depends on which state a Patwari is being posted.
- Medical Allowances: Every appointed Patwari gets a medical allowance every month for their medical treatment of themselves and that of their family members.
- Pension: Patwaris are entitled to pensions and other benefits as well.
Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2024
There are certain eligibility criteria that a candidate should meet in order to be eligible for filling out the application for Rajasthan Patwari Exam 2024. Here we have provided all the required information related to Rajasthan Patwari eligibility criteria, including age, education qualification, nationality and more.
Age Criteria for Rajasthan Patwari
A candidate must be between the age of 18-40 to be eligible for applying for Rajasthan Patwari Exam. There are various age concessions as per government policies. Details of such age concessions are as follows:
|Women candidates from the General category
|Women candidates from SC/ST/OBC/EWS Categories from the Rajasthan States
|SC/ST candidates from Rajasthan State and EWS Male Candidates
Education Qualification for Rajasthan Patwari
The RSMSSB has set some educational qualification requirements that each candidate should fulfil to be considered for Rajasthan Patwari roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by law or any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Government and “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by NIELIT New Delhi/ DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organised under the National/ State Council for Vocational Training Scheme. OR
- Degree/ Diploma/ in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a university established by law in India. OR
- 3 Years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognised by law in India. OR
- Degree in any stream of Engineering and Technology from a University established by Law in India. OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota Under the Control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited. OR
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognised Board of Secondary Education in the Country With the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the Subjects. OR
- Any Equivalent of Higher Qualification recognised by the Government
- Working Knowledge of Hindi Written Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Nationality for Rajasthan Patwari
All the candidates applying for Rajasthan Patwari Exam 2024 should be:
- Citizen of India
- Citizen of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugees who have come to India before January 1, 1962
Number of Attempts for Rajasthan Patwari
There is no limit on the number of attempts for the Rajasthan Patwari exam. As long as you are within the eligible age group and meet other eligibility criteria, you are free to make as many attempts as you like.
Rajasthan Patwari Application Form 2024
Candidates can apply for the RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment through both online and offline modes. Follow the below-mentioned steps for making their online application:
- 1st Step: Visit the RSMSSB Official website, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the Rajasthan Patwari Application Link.
- 3rd Step: Provide all the mandatory details and register yourself. Following this, you will get your registration ID.
- 4th Step: Utilise the acquired registration ID and password to log in.
- 5th Step: Enter all the personal details, education qualifications and other mandatory details.
- 6th Step: Provide the scanned copy of your photograph and your signature.
- 7th Step: Double-Check all the information you have entered and make edits if any corrections are required.
- 8th Step: Pay the application fee using internet banking, credit/debit card or digital wallet (General – Rs. 450, OBC – Rs. 350, SC/ ST – Rs. 250)
- 9th Step: Go through all the details once and submit.
- 10th Step: Once the final submission is made, take the printout of the application form and keep it for future reference. After completing the application, the eligible candidates will be able to download their RSMSSB admit card from the official website.
Rajasthan Patwari Exam Centre 2024
Check out the exam centre for the Rajasthan Patwari exam from the table given below:
|Rajasthan Patwari Test Cities
||Rajasthan Patwari Test Cities
Rajasthan Patwari Exam Pattern 2024
The Rajasthan Patwari exam will be conducted in both offline and online mode; thus, candidates can opt for either offline or online mode of examination based on their preferences. The Rajasthan Patwari exam paper will have 150 objective-type questions holding a total of 300 marks. The total exam duration will be 3 hours. There will be negative marking as well, where every wrong answer will result in the deduction of 1/3 mark.
||Number of Questions
|General Science, History, Polity and Geography of India: General Knowledge, Current affairs
|Geography, History, Culture, and Polity of Rajasthan
|General English and Hindi
|Mental ability and Reasoning, Basic Numerical efficiency
Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2024
A clear understanding of the syllabus will help you prepare better for the exam and will ensure that you cover all the topics and sections mentioned in the official syllabus. The Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus comprises of 5 sections: General Knowledge; History, polity & geography of India; GK, current affairs, Geography, History, culture and polity of Rajasthan, General Hindi and English, Computer Awareness and Mental Ability Reasoning, Basic Numerical efficiency.
|General Knowledge; History, Polity & Geography of India, GK, Current Affairs
||Major features and important historical events in the history of India and medieval India
Political and Governance System
Geographical features of India
Environment and Ecology changes and their effects
Current National Events
|Geography, History, Culture and Polity of Rajasthan
||Important historical events in the history of Rajasthan
Administrative set up of Rajasthan Governor, State Assembly, Rajasthan High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, Rajasthan Human Rights Commission, Rajasthan Election Commission, Rajasthan Information Commission and Public Policy
Freedom movement, mass awakening and political integration
Folk arts, Paintings, Handicrafts and Architecture
Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dance
Rajasthan Heritage and Culture
Religious movements, saints and folk deities of Rajasthan
Important Tourist Destinations
Prominent Personalities of Rajasthan
|General Hindi and English
||दिये गये शब्दों की संधि एवं संधि-विच्छेद।
उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय-इनके संयोग से शब्द-संरचना तथा शब्दों से उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय को पृथक करना, इनकी पहचान।
समस्त (सामासिक) पद की रचना करना,
समस्त (सामासिक) पद का विग्रह करना।
शब्द युग्मों का अर्थ भेद।
पर्यायवाची शब्द और विलोम शब्द।
शब्द शुद्धि -दिये गये अशुद्ध शब्दों को शुद्ध लिखना।
वाक्य शुद्धि-वर्तनी संबंधी अशुद्धियों को छोड़कर वाक्य संबंधी अन्य व्याकरण अशुद्धियों का शुद्धीकरण।
वाक्यांश के लिये एक उपयुक्त शब्द।
पारिभाषिक शब्दावली-प्रशासन से संबंधित अंग्रेजी शब्दों के समकक्ष हिन्दी शब्द।
मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्ति
Comprehension of unseen passage.
Correction of common errors; correct usage.
Phrases and idioms.
||Characteristics of Computers.
Computer Organization including RAM, ROM, File System.
Operating System- MS-Office (Exposure of word, Excel/SpreadSheet, PowerPoint)
|Mental Ability and Reasoning
Grouping Identical Figures
Problems on Age Calculation
Test of Direction Sense
Rajasthan Patwari Preparation Tips 2024
Here we have given some easy-to-follow preparation tips that can help candidates score better in their Rajasthan Patwari Exam.
- Stay updated with current affairs: You must be aware of things and events happening around the world, and the best way to do that is to keep a check on the news.
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern: Before starting the exam preparation, it is essential to have a clear understanding of the latest syllabus and exam pattern- understand section-wise marks distribution, find out how many questions come from which subject or section, etc.
- Make or find a suitable study plan: After referring to the syllabus and exam pattern, you can either develop a study plan for yourself or just pick one from the various Rajasthan Patwari Exam study plans available online. The study plan will make your preparation organised, will keep your progress in check and will ensure minimum exam pressure.
- Create a timetable: Based on your study plan, you can figure out how many hours you will need to dedicate towards your Rajasthan Patwari Exam preparation every day. Following this, you should create a timetable that will allow you to take out the required number of study hours daily. Try to be realistic while creating the timetable, as this will make it easy for you to follow the timetable you created.
- Refer to previous year’s papers: Previous year’s question papers are one of the most important study materials. They will give you a better idea about the difficulty level of the exam and the type of questions that usually come in the Rajasthan Patwari previous year’s papers. Candidates should not only go through the previous year’s papers but should also try solving these papers within the exam time limit to check their preparation.
- Practice: Just like any other exam, for getting better marks in Rajasthan Patwari Exam also practice is the key to success. The candidates should keep practising the concepts by solving the sample question papers. Take as many mock tests as possible and understand where you are lacking. This will help you identify the sections and topics that you need to work on in order to ensure a higher score.
Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2024
The Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card will be available 10-15 days before the examination dates. Once the admit card is out, candidates will be able to download it from the website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in by entering their application number and their date of birth. The Rajasthan Patwari Exam Admit Card will provide details like the address of the examination centre, the date of validity, and the rules to be followed at the exam centre.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RSMSSB
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Admit Card’ section on the home page.
- Step 3: A tab displaying admit cards for all of the various recruitment positions will appear.
- Step 4: Click on the respective ‘admit card’ link
- Step 5: Enter your date of birth and application number details.
- Step 6: A window displaying the admit card will appear. Download the admit card and take a printout for further use.
Rajasthan Patwari Answer Key 2024
Rajasthan Patwari Answer Key 2024 will be released by the conducting authority after the successful completion of the exams. Candidates can also raise objections against the provisional answer key for RSMSSB exams. Following are the step to download the Rajasthan Patwari answer key:
- Step 1: Go to the RSMSSB official website.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the results section.
- Step 3: Scroll down and further tap on the Rajasthan Patwari answer key section.
- Step 4: The Rajasthan Patwari answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the save the answer key for further reference.
Rajasthan Patwari Result 2024
The conducting authority will release the Rajasthan Patwari Result 2024 for written examination after a month of the exam date. Candidates who appear in the Rajasthan Patwari written test will be called for the interview round. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Rajasthan Patwari Result 2024.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RSMSSB.
- Step 2: Search for RSMSSB Results on the home page
- Step 3: Look for the RSMSSB Result 2024 link in the Results section.
- Step 4: Click on the link and fill out the required information, such as your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Rajasthan Patwari Cut-Off 2024
The Rajasthan Patwari cut-off will be released along with the results. Till then, candidates can check out the previous years’ cut-off for reference. Given below is the cut-off of the Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment 2018:
|General (Divorced Female)
|ST (Divorced Female)
FAQs on Rajasthan Patwari 2024
Following are the frequently asked questions and their answers related to Rajasthan Patwari 2024:
Q: When will the Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment Notification 2024 be released?
Ans: The Rajasthan Patwari notification 2024 will be released soon on the official website.
Q: What is the selection process for Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment?
Ans: The Rajasthan Patwari recruitment selection process comprises two stages: Written Exam and Interview.
Q: How many vacancies are released for RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2024?
Ans: The RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2024 vacancies are yet to be announced.
Q: How many shifts are there in Rajasthan Patwari Exam?
Ans: The Rajasthan Patwari Exam will be conducted in two shifts.
Q: Is there any limit to the number of attempts for the Rajasthan Patwari Exam?
Ans: There is no limit on the number of attempts for the Rajasthan Patwari exam.