AFMC MBBS Fee Structure 2020 – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune releases the fee structure of Armed Forces Medical College for MBBS course. AFMC MBBS fee structure 2020 includes the following – university fees, course fees, mess charges, uniform charges , tuition fees, allied charges, etc. Before going for admission, candidates are advised to go through the AFMC MBBS 2020 fee structure. All the shortlisted candidates for AFMC MBBS course will have to pay the admission fees in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Dean AFMC, Pune’. Also apart from AFMC MBBS fee structure 2020, there is also a bond amount that the candidates will have to pay as penalty if they will not be able to serve the agreement period. For more information about AFMC MBBS fee structure 2020, candidates can go through the article.
AFMC MBBS Fee Structure 2020
All the interested candidates can check below the fee structure of AFMC MBBS 2020 from the table provided below:
AFMC MBBS Fee Structure 2020 – University Fees
|Enrolment Form Fee||Rs.20||Rs.20|
|Eligibility Form Fee||Rs.20||Rs.20|
|Eligibility Fee||Rs.1210||US$ 932|
|Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited Registration Fee||Rs.50||Rs.50|
|University Prorata Contributions(Sports, Students Welfare Fund andAshwamedh)||Rs.250||Rs.250|
Note: Candidates must know that Development Fee, Record/Computer Fee and Welfare fee has to be paid every academic year and the rest of the fees has to be paid only once.
AFMC MBBS Fee Structure 2020 – Course fee
|Particulars||AFMC Course Fees|
|Annual College Magazine||Rs.550|
|Students Aid Fund||Rs.300|
|Maintenance of Common Facilities||Rs.1,000|
|Med Cine Club||Rs.200|
|College Records and Documentation Fee (Dossier, Medical Records, Police Verification Records, Eligibility Records, CommissioningDocuments)||Rs.1,100|
- Candidates will be refunded the Security at the time of leaving the college and on clearance of final dues at the end of AFMC MBBS course. However, the admission fees is non-refundable
- The fees for barrack damage and annual college magazine has to be paid every year
- Foreign students and students who have been declared Non-Service Liability (NSL) will have to pay Rs.7,260 tuition Fee and Rs.600 as hostel rent per year
AFMC MBBS Fee Structure 2020 – Mess Charges
|Mess Membership Fee||Rs.2,000|
Note: The mess deposit will be refunded at the time of leaving the college and on clearance of final dues at the end of MBBS course.
AFMC MBBS Fee Structure 2020 – Allied Charges
|Hostel Linens and Curtain Charges||Rs.11,500|
- The above mentioned AFMC MBBS uniform fee structure is for four uniform, blazer, aprons, jersey, sarees, sling bag, nameplate, tie, belt, leather shoes and canvas and socks
- The hostel linens and curtain charges include the following items – table cloth, blanket, bed covers, bed sheets, pillow with cover, hangers, curtains, bucket, mug and table cloth
- Candidates will be provided For providing bicycle and that will be there mode of conveyance
AFMC MBBS Fee Structure – Demand draft details
Candidates are required to pay all the AFMC fees through three demand drafts. Thus, candidates must note all the details of the demand draft as given below:
AFMC MBBS 2020 Fee Structure – Demand draft details
|College Fees and Deposit||Rs.25,000|
|Cadets Mess Charges||Rs.5,500|
|AFMC Cadets Group Insurance Scheme Premium||Rs.7,200|
- Candidates will have to pay three demand drafts (First – amounting to Rs 73,000, Second – amounting to Rs 2,830 and Third – amounting to Rs 7,200)
- All the three Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of ‘Dean AFMC, Pune’ payable at Pune
- The College fee/charges/deposit/University fee/charges are subject to change as per amendments received from the authorities from time to time
AFMC MBBS course fee structure 2020 – Bond Agreement
Candidates wishing to take admission to AFMC MBBS 2020 will have to sign and submit a Service Liability Bond during . It is compulsory that all students serve in Armed Forces Medical Services as Medical Officers after they complete their course. A certain bond amount has to be paid by candidates if they fail to provide their services as Medical Officers.
This failure to provide services can be a result of any medical or personal or legal reason, but in any case the bond amount needs to be submitted. Minor candidates both parents, major candidates one parent will have to sign the bond papers. Candidates who withdraw their admissions within seven days from the date of admission, will have the liability to pay the cost of training, as approved by the Government. The candidates will be released only after they have refunded the Bond Money at the rate of Rs 6,00,000 per year or part thereof of unfulfilled liability limited to the Bond money of Rs 30,00,000.
AFMC MBBS 2020 Fee Structure – Allowances for Medical Cadets
The college will provide the following allowances:
|Book and Equipment Grant||Rs.4,000|
|Uniform Allowance||Rs. 6,000 (one-time grant) and Rs.1250|
|Cash Grant towards Messing||Rs.12 per day|
|Washing Allowance||Rs.560 per month during term Rs.210 during term break|
|Grant-in-Aid Allowance||Rs.1800 initially at the time of entry in AFMC and Rs.900 per month|
|Monetary Grant (Club and Extra Curricular Activities)||Rs.210 per month|
|Mess Linen Washing||Rs.28 per month|
|Mess Maintenance Allowance||Rs.25 per month|
|Stationery Grant||Rs.140 per month andRs.1120 once in a year|
Note: Allowances provided above may change as per Government notifications and amendments issued from time to time. The allowances will be credited directly to the cadet’s account once received from the Government.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on AFMC MBBS Fee Structure 2020.