AFMC MBBS Application Form 2020 – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) will release the application form of Armed Forces Medical College MBBS on the official website. All the interested candidates can fill up the AFMC MBBS application form 2020 in online mode only. Before filling the form, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of AFMC MBBS in order to avoid rejection at any later stage. To fill the AFMC MBBS application form these steps are required to be followed – registration, filling up of details, uploading of scanned images, payment of fees and printout of the form. However, the exact details to be entered in the AFMC MBBS 2020 application form has not been disclosed by the authorities due to security reasons.Candidates must note that admission will be granted to only those candidates who have successfully filled out the application form. To know more about the AFMC MBBS application form 2020, candidates can go through the article.
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2020 Dates
All the interested candidates can check below the tentative dates related to the application form of AFMC MBBS 2020.
Dates of AFMC MBBS application form
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|AFMC MBBS application date||First week of June 2020|
|Last date of apply||Last week of June 2020|
|Last date of payment of fees||Last week of June 2020|
Documents to be kept ready before filling the form
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready with themselves before they start filling the AFMC MBBS 2020 application form.
- Scanned Images
- Card details to pay the application fees
- Certificates of class 10th and 12th
- Personal email ID and contact number
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2020 – How to fill the online form
All the eligible candidates can check below the steps to fill the application form of AFMC MBBS 2020:
- Candidates will have to click on the link ‘ AFMC MBBS Application Form’ to be provided here (as and when released)
- A new page will be displayed on the screen
- Now, candidates will have to register by filling out the required details
- After registration, they need to fill in personal details, academic details, address and other required information
- They must go through the details and then proceed to upload the scanned images (photograph and signature) as per the prescribed specifications
- To complete the AFMC MBBS registration process, candidates will also have to pay the required application fees
- After the payment of fees, they must preview the form and in case of any errors or spelling errors they must immediately correct them. Later, no provision will be provided for any correction in AFMC MBBS application form
- After final submission, they are advised to take a printout of the form for any future reference
Note: Due to various security reasons, the exam conducting body does not provide detailed information
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2020 Guidelines
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria will not be able to fill the AFMC MBBS application form
- Candidates who have obtained the requisite percentage but in subsequent attempts or in compartment examination will not be eligible
- The registration form of AFMC MBBS will only be available in online mode
- Candidates who are from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir can apply for admission to AFMC
AFMC MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for AFMC MBBS application form must fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the exam conducting body. Candidates can check below the requirements for applying online.
Candidates must be between 17 to 24 years of age.
To fill AFMC MBBS application form 2020, candidates must have completed and passed class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and have secured a minimum of 60 percent marks from a recognized institute by the Government of India. Apart from the above-mentioned eligibility criteria candidates must have to qualify the NEET UG and they should be medically fit as per the standards of Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
FAQs related to AFMC MBBS Application form
Question 1: When will the registration for AFMC MBBS starts?
Answer: The dates for AFMC MBBS registration have not been released yet. However, it is expected to be available in June 2020.
Question 2: What all eligibility criteria do I need to meet to fill the online AFMC MBBS form?
Answer: The eligibility criteria of AFMC MBBS is based on the following requirements – nationality, age, marital status, educational qualification and physical fitness.
Question 3: What are the steps to fill AFMC MBBS application form?
Answer: To fill the AFMC MBBS, candidates will have to follow these steps – registration, filling up of details, uploading of scanned images and payment of required fees.
Question 4: Do I also need to send the registration details to the exam conducting body?
Answer: No, you are not required to send the application form or registration details to the exam conducting body.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest news and updates on AFMC MBBS Application form 2020206 Views