AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020 – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune will release the merit list of Armed Forces Medical College for all the shortlisted candidates. AFMC MBBS merit list 2020 is released in the form of pdf on the official website separately for boys and girls. AFMC MBBS 2020 merit list will have the roll number, name, details about the screening test and list of documents that have to be verified. The exam conducting body prepares the merit list of AFMC MBBS 2020, on the basis of marks obtained in NEET 2020. The authorities will release two separate AFMC MBBS merit list 2020.
The initial merit list is released on the basis of NEET score and the final AFMC MBBS merit list is based on the score secured in screening test, interview and NEET marks. For detailed information about AFMC MBBS merit list 2020, go through the article.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020 – Dates
Candidates can check below the tentative exam dates and other important dates of AFMC MBBS related to merit list.
Dates of AFMC MBBS Merit List
|Initial Merit List of AFMC MBBS||Last week of June 2020|
|AFMC MBBS Screening Test||July 2020|
|Final merit list||July 2020|
How to download AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020?
To download the merit list of Armed Forces Medical College MBBS, candidates will have to follow these steps:
- Click on the link ‘AFMC MBBS Merit List’ (to be provided as and when released)
- A new page will appear on the screen
- Click on AFMC MBBS merit list pdf file
- Now, Ctrl+F to and find your roll number and name
- Download and save the merit list for future reference
Details Mentioned on AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020
The merit list of AFMC will contain the following details:
AFMC MBBS Merit List:
- Roll number of the shortlisted candidates
- Details of screening process
- Documents to be carried
AFMC MBBS Merit List will look like the image provided below:
AFMC MBBS Final Merit List:
- Serial number
- NEET roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Rank of the selected candidates
AFMC MBBS Final Merit List will look like the image below:
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020 – Stages
The authorities will release two merit lists of AFMC MBBS. Candidates can check below the details:
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020 – Provisional List
The first merit list of AFMC MBBS is prepared on the basis of NEET UG scores and online registration done by the candidates. All those candidates whose names are on AFMC MBBS merit list will further have to go for screening test. Candidates will have to report to OIC Admission Cell (Office of the Dean), AFMC, Pune as per the prescribed date and time.
The screening test of AFMC MBBS includes the following stages:
- Verification of documents
- Screening Test (Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR))
- Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
- Medical Examination
The shortlisted candidates will have to confirm their availability for the screening process at AFMC, Pune till a prescribed date by the exam conducting body. They need to send an email with the subject line ‘Willingness to attend AFMC MBBS Screening 2020, along with NEET roll number and NEET score to this email Id : email@example.com.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020 – Marks Calculation
The screening test marks are calculated by following these steps.
- The marks secured in ToELR and PAT is added to NEET 2020 score and the total marks will be divided by four
- The interview is conducted for a total of 50 marks. That marks will be taken by the Board of Officers and is added to the score obtained above (ToELR and PAT X four)
- The marks obtained, out of 250, will be considered by the authorities while preparing the final admission list to the 150 seats
The AFMC MBBS screening test will take at least two days to conduct all its stages. While going for the test, candidates must carry the following documents:
- Passport size photograph (coloured, 16 passport size and 16 stamp size)
- NEET UG Admit Card and Scorecard
- Aadhaar Card
- Print out of registration page
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th
- Certificate from the school principal of having appeared and passed/appeared and awaiting result (as applicable) in class 12th as a regular candidate
- Class 10th pass certificate and birth certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Sports certificate (if applicable)
- NCC certificate (if any)
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities
- Character certificate
Candidates will have to qualify this stage in order to get rank in the final AFMC MBBS merit list 2020.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020 – Final List
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the screening test will obtain rank in the final merit list of AFMC MBBS 2020. The final merit will be based on the final score secured in the written examination and Interview. Once the candidate is found eligible for admission, they will have to deposit the prescribed fees in order to secure their seats.
Candidates will also have to submit the original documents and the same will be kept in the Dean’s Office and will not be returned to the candidate unless they leave the College.
Along with the merit list, the authorities will also release a list of wait-listed candidates. However, the admission of wait listed candidates will depend on the availability of vacancy on the day of reporting.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020 – Cutoff
The exam conducting authorities releases the cut off for admission to AFMC MBBS course on the official website. Those who will secure equal or more than cut off score will be considered eligible for the next round of selection procedure. The AFMC MBBS cut off depends on various factors – number of candidates appeared for the test, the total number of seats available and difficulty level of the exam.
FAQs related to AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020
Question 1: What all details will be there in the AFMC MBBS Merit List (Final)?
Answer: AFMC final merit list will have the following details – NEET roll number, name of the shortlisted candidate and rank secured.
Question 2: When will the AFMC merit list be released?
Answer: The authorities have not yet released any dates related to AFMC MBBS merit list.
Question 3: Do I need to carry the prescribed documents for the screening test?
Answer: Yes, you will have to carry the prescribed documents to the screening test for verification. You can check above the list of documents that have to be carried. Also, in case a candidate is going without any documents then they will be rejected.
Question 4: How is the final merit list of AFMC MBBS prepared?
Answer: The final AFMC MBBS merit will be prepared on the basis of final score secured in the written examination and Interview.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest news and updates on AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020201 Views