AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has released the mock test of AP EAMCET 2020 for the candidates seeking admission in the Engineering programme. The AP EAMCET mock test 2020 will guide the aspirants about the pattern of the question paper and difficulty level of the exam. The mock test will include questions from physics, chemistry and mathematics. Read the article to know about the mock test of AP EAMCET 2020.
Latest – To Practice AP EAMCET Official Mock Test 2020 – Click here
How to appear for AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020?
AP EAMCET 2020 will be conducted from July 27 to 31 in computer based mode. The application form of AP EAMCET 2020 is available till May 20, 2020 without late fee. Aspirants can appear for the mock test to get an overview of the exam pattern. Candidates can check below the steps to appear for mock test of AP EAMCET 2020 –
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on the ‘mock test’ tab on the page
- Click on the ‘sign-in’ button
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘next’ button
- Read the exam instructions given
- Select the default language from the drop-down list
- Click ‘I am ready to begin’ for the mock test
Question Indicators of AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020
The mock test will consist of questions from all sections: physics, chemistry and mathematics. Candidates are advised to read the exam instructions before beginning the mock test. Find below the question palette of mock test –
AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Test- Question Palette
|Color of button||Status|
|Grey||Question not viewed yet|
|Orange||Question not answered|
|Violet with Green Tick||Question answered and marked for review|
|Green||Question has been answered|
|Violet||Unanswered question marked for review|
Mock Test of AP EAMCET 2020 – Key Points
- The AP EAMCET 2020 mock test will be conducted in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can use the feature of ‘mark and review’ to select the option and review later.
- Aspirants can use the ‘clear response button’ to deselect the choice.
- ‘Save and next’ button will allow the candidate to save the response and move further to the next question.
- Aspirants have the choice to switch between the sections from the option given at the top of the page.
Note: In case the aspirant marks an answer for review but forgets to save, the marked answer will be considered for evaluation.
Benefits of AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020
Aspirants preparing for the entrance exam must appear for the mock test. The mock test has been released on the official website of the university for the candidates. Find below some of the benefits of mock test:
- The prime purpose of the AP EAMCET mock test is to give an overview of the question paper to the candidates.
- The mock test includes all the sections and questions that can be asked in the exam hence, appearing for it will help the candidates to prepare better.
- It will boost the confidence of the aspirant
- The aspirants will be able to analyze the weak and strong areas
- The mock test will guide the candidates with the marking scheme of the question paper
- The test will boost the speed of the candidate and will help him to perform in real-time exam pressure.
How to Prepare for EAMCET along with AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Test?
- Refer to the competitive books of engineering
- Previous year question papers to get an idea of the type of questions
- High School NCERT textbooks of Physics, chemistry and mathematics
- Create short notes for revision
- Sample papers to understand the pattern of the exam
Stay tuned to embibe.com to catch all the updates about AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020.915 Views