AP EAMCET Notification 2019: AP EAMCET notification for 2019 is released on 20th February 2019. The application form for AP EAMCET 2019 will be available for submission from 26th February 2019 till 27th March 2019 without any late fees. As per the official AP EAMCET Notification, the exam will be conducted from 20th April 2019 to 24th April 2019. Candidates planning to appear for the exam must go through the AP EAMCET notification and have a clear idea about the AP EAMCET eligibility criteria before filling up the AP EAMCET application form. AP EAMCET Hall Ticket will be available to download from 16th April 2019 from the official website.
AP EAMCET is a state level entrance exam, conducted every year for students to facilitate admission in professional undergraduate courses offered by different universities or private colleges of Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET is organized by JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada) and stands for (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test). AP EAMCET opens a gateway to successful students to pursue courses related to engineering, medical, agriculture, and pharmacy.
Latest Update: Direct link to download your sche AP EAMCET admit card today @ sche.ap.gov.in
Interested candidates can acquire all necessary details regarding AP EAMCET notification 2019, through this article. 2019. Also, prior to your application, go through the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET.
AP EAMCET Notification 2019 | Everything You Need To Know
Before getting into the details of AP EAMCET Notification 2019, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Name of The Exam||AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)|
|Test Type||State Level Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||20th APRIL 2019- 23rd APRIL 2019 (Engineering stream)|
|Sub Categories||Engineering examination, Medical examination|
|Subjects for Engineering||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.|
|Time duration||3 hours|
AP EAMCET Notification 2019 | Important Dates
Let us now look into the important dates for AP EAMCET 2019:
|Release of AP EAMCET Notification||20-02-2019|
|Online Application Form Release commencement||26-02-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications (without late fee)||27-03-2019|
|Application Submission Last Date with Late Fee of Rs. 500||04-04-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-)||09-04-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-)||14-04-2019|
|Downloading of AP EAMCET Admit Card||16-04-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-)||19-04-2019|
|Date of AP EAMCET 2019 Examination- Engineering||20-04-2019, 21-04-2019, 22-04-2019 & 23-04-2019|
|Date of AP EAMCET 2019 Examination- Agriculture||23-04-2019, 24-04-2019|
|Time of Examination for E &A Streams||(22-04-2019 and 23-04-2019)
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
& 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
AP EAMCET Notification 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following AP EAMCET eligibility criteria in order to appear for AP EAMCET 2019:
Nationality: Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders can apply for the exam.
Domicile Requirements: Candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana satisfying local/non-local status requirements.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit. However, the minimum age required is 16 years. For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FST), candidates must be 17 years of age and not more than 22 years as on 31st December 2019.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have appeared for or passed the final year of Intermediate Examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Or else, candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or candidates who have appeared for or passed the final year of the Engineering Diploma examination are all eligible for the AP EAMCET Notification 2019 Exam.
AP EAMCET Notification 2019 | How To Apply for AP EAMCET?
Successful candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for AP EAMCET 2019. AP EAMCET Application Form will be available for submission from 26th February 2019 till 27th March 2019 on the official website. Follow the steps to fill up the AP EAMCET application form and apply for AP EAMCET 2019:
Step 1: Payment of Fees
The AP EAMCET application form fees are to be paid first. Details about AP EAMCET fees are provided in the following section.
Step 2: Registration
Fill in the details mentioned below in the AP EAMCET application form to register yourself:
a. Admit card for Class 10 and 12 board exams
b. Stream/Field applied for
c. Category of the candidate
d. Quota if any (like NCC, PH, etc.)
e. The annual income of the family
f. Residence proof
Step 3: Personal Details and Documents Submission
- Personal details like name, nationality, gender, parents’ name, Aadhaar Card details, choice of exam center, contact details like mobile number and email ID are to be provided in the AP EAMCET application form.
- Students whose signature and photograph are not available in the Intermediate Board’s database to have to upload the same while filling up the AP EAMCET application form.
Step 4: Take a Print Out
Followed by the submission, take a print out of the AP EAMCET application form.
AP EAMCET Notification 2019 Application Form Fees
Payments for AP EAMCET 2019 Exam can be made through net-banking, credit card or debit card. Refer to the below details on AP EAMCET 2019 Application form fees.
AP EAMCET Application Form Fees
|Engineering||Rs 450+transaction charges|
|Agriculture and Pharmacy||Rs 450+transaction charges|
|Both Engineering and agriculture-Pharmacy||Rs 900+transaction charges|
AP EAMCET Notification 2019: Photograph And Signature Size specifications
|Photograph||Passport size photograph in JPEG format and not exceeding 30 kb|
|Signature||JPEG format and not exceeding 15 kb|
AP EAMCET Notification 2019: Admit card
Follow the steps mentioned below to download the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AP EAMCET @ sche.ap.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the AP EAMCET Admit Card download link.
- Step 3: Enter the following details such as registration number and date of birth to login to your account.
- Step 4: AP EAMCET Admit Card will appear on the screen. Download and a take a print out of the same.
The AP EAMCET Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be issued on the official website on 16th April 2019. The Admit Card will have the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Course Applied for
- Registration ID
- Exam Center
- Exam Time
Candidates will have to enter their date of birth and registration number to download the AP EAMCET Admit Card.
AP EAMCET Notification 2019: Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted from 20th April 2019 to 24th April 2019 and the mode of this examination is purely online i.e., Computer based. The examination will be set in two sessions (morning and afternoon) taking place on the same day.
- Type of the Question paper: Similar to many other competitive exams, AP EAMCET 2019 also has objective type questions, which means each question will be provided with four key options from which the right one has to be picked.
- The language of the exam: AP EAMCET test is conducted in both English and Telegu (a regional language of Andhra Pradesh).
- Marking scheme: Each question carries one mark each for the right answer and there are no negative marks allotted for the wrong ones.
- Time Duration: The testing time is 3 hours for each session.
- Subjects for engineering: The questions on the test are based on the 3 core subjects of engineering such as mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
AP EAMCET Notification 2019: Syllabus
Now that you got an idea on the exam pattern, take a look at the AP EAMCET 2019 syllabus for each subject along with practice questions.
AP EAMCET Syllabus For Mathematics
- a. Functions
- b. Mathematical Induction
- c. De Moivre’s theorem
- d. Quadratic Expressions
- e. Matrices
- f. Permutations and Combinations
- g. Binomial Theorem
- h. Partial fractions
- a. Trigonometric Ratios
- b. Trigonometric Equations
- c. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- d. Variations
- e. Graphs and Periodicity of Trigonometric functions
- f. Hyperbolic Functions
- g. Properties of Triangles
3. Vector Algebra
- a. Addition of Vectors
- b. Linear Combination of Vectors
- c. Product of Vectors
- d. Geometrical Interpretations
- e. Classification of vectors
- f. Orthogonal projections
- g. Scalar Triple Product – Vector equations of plane in different forms
- h. Geometrical Vector methods
- i. Skew lines
- j. Shortest distance and their Cartesian equivalents
4. Measures of Dispersion
- a. Range,
- b. Coefficient of variation,
- c. Mean deviation,
- d. Analysis of frequency distribution with equal means but different variances.
- a. Random experiments and events,
- b. Independent and dependent events conditional probability,
- c. Bayee’s theorem,
- d. Classical definition of probability,
- e. Random Variables
- f. Probability Distributions
6. Coordinate Geometry
- a. Locus
- b. Straight Line
- c. Circle
- d. System of circles
- e. Transformation of Axes
- f. Parabola
- g. Ellipse
- h. Three Dimensional Coordinates
- i. Hyperbola
- j. Direction Cosines
- k. Direction Ratios
- a. Limits and Continuity
- b. Applications of Derivatives
- c. Differentiation
- d. Integration
- e. Definite Integrals
- f. Differential equations
AP EAMCET Syllabus For Physics
- Units and Measurements
- Physical World
- Motion in a Plane
- Motion in a straight line
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solid
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Kinetic Theory
- Wave Optics
- Ray Optics and Optical Instructions
- Electrical Charges and Fields
- Current Electricity
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics, Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
AP EAMCET Syllabus For Chemistry
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- States of matter: gasses and liquids
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
- Environmental chemistry
- The s – block elements
- P-block elements group 13 (boron family)
- P-block elements group 14 (carbon family)
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons
- Solid state
- Surface chemistry
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics
- General principles of metallurgy
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds
- P-block elements
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
AP EAMCET Notification 2019: Result and Counselling process
JNTUK will declare the AP EAMCET result and rankings on the official website on 5th May 2019. In order to view the result, candidates must go to the official website and submit the hall ticket number and required details. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the result:
Step 1: Visit AP EAMCET official website: sche.ap.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on “AP EAMCET 2019” (will be activated once released)
Step 3: Click on “View Results”.
Step 4: Enter the “AP EAMCET Registration number”.
Step 5: Click on “Submit”.
Step 6: AP EAMCET Result will appear on the screen.
Step 7: Candidates must also take a print out of the result for further reference.
Post declaration of the result, AP EAMCET counselling will take place for qualified students to receive admission to one of the participating professional undergraduate colleges in Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling will involve document verification, registration, choice filling, allotment of seat and admission into college. But clearing the cut off percentage in AP EAMCET 2019 alone will not guarantee you any call from the exam authority for AP EAMCET 2019 counselling nor will it guarantee admission.
AP EAMCET 2019: Step by Step Counselling Procedure
- Step 1: Enlisted candidates must reach their nearest Help Line Center and wait for the authority to call their name.
- Step 2: Provide documents mentioned below to the authority, upon being called.
- Step 3: After successful verification, you will have to register for AP EAMCET counselling by paying fees and providing basic details in the online website in the center itself.
|Registration fees for OC/BC||INR 1200|
|Registration fees for SC/ST||INR 600|
- Step 4: You will receive a registration number and login id, note them down for further reference.
Important Links for AP EAMCET 2019
Now that you are provided with all the necessary details regarding AP EAMCET 2019 Exam, we advise you to start preparing for the exams by taking it seriously. Practice can only enhance your performance in the AP EAMCET 2019 exam. And, Embibe clearly knows what you need to improve your marks. With our research, we created a platform where you can practice and give mock tests to get real-time analysis of your knowledge and improve your marks before the main exam.
Embibe provides free AP EAMCET study material. The study material contains a description and video links for all the concepts in the syllabus of AP EAMCET. You can also solve unlimited AP EAMCET practice questions and other JEE/CET practice questions on Embibe. Embibe also provides AP EAMCET mock test series which are of the same level as the actual exam. So try it by clicking on the links and see the improvement in a limited time.
We hope this detailed article on AP EAMCET 2019 helps you. If you have any query regarding AP EAMCET 2019 or the exam in general, feel free to drop a comment below and we will get back to you.