AP EAMCET Notification 2020: As per the AP EAMCET official website, the AP EAMCET 2020 has been postponed until further notice. Candidates planning to appear for the exam must go through the AP EAMCET Notification 2020 carefully. JNTU, Kakinada has extended the last date to pay the AP EAMCET application fee with late fee of Rs. 10,000 up to July 23, 2020.
Candidates need to have a clear idea about the AP EAMCET eligibility criteria before filling up the AP EAMCET application form. Interested candidates can acquire all necessary details regarding AP EAMCET notification 2020, through this article.
Latest Update: AP EAMCET 2020 exams have been postponed and the revised dates will be announced shortly.
AP EAMCET Notification 2020
Before getting into the details of AP EAMCET Notification 2020, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)|
|Test Type||State Level Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Sub Categories||Engineering exam, Medical exam|
|Subjects for Engineering||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|Time Duration||3 hours|
AP EAMCET Notification 2020: AP EAMCET Important Dates
Let us now look into the important dates for AP EAMCET 2020:
|Notification Release Date||27th February 2020|
|Release of Online Application Form||29th February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form without Late Fee||15th June 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 500||30th June 2020|
|Correction of Submitted Application Form||4th July to 7th July 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 1000||9th July 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 5000||17th July 2020|
|Release of Hall Ticket||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 10,000||23rd July 2020|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Preliminary key||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Raise Objections||To be Announced|
|Result Announcement||To be Announced|
|Rank Card||To be Announced|
|Counselling||To be Announced|
AP EAMCET Notification 2020: AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following AP EAMCET eligibility criteria in order to appear for AP EAMCET 2020:
|Nationality||Indian citizens or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card-holders are eligible to apply for the entrance test.Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana are eligible to apply provided they meet the local/non-local status laid by the state government.|
|Educational||Candidates who have passed or are appearing for the 10 +2 exam with Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics from the board of intermediate education are eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed or are appearing in the final examination of Diploma in Engineering from the state board of technical education and training are eligible to apply.|
|Age||Aspirants who are a minimum of 16 years of age as on July 31, 2020, are eligible to apply.|
AP EAMCET Notification 2020: How To Apply For AP EAMCET?
Successful candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for AP EAMCET 2020. Follow the steps to fill up the AP EAMCET application form and apply for AP EAMCET 2020:
1st Step: Payment of Fees
The AP EAMCET application form fee is to be paid first. Details about AP EAMCET fee is provided in the following section.
2nd Step: Registration
Fill in the details mentioned below in the AP EAMCET application form to register yourself:
- Admit card for Class 10 and 12 board exams
- Stream/Field applied for
- Category of the candidate
- Quota if any (like NCC, PH, etc.)
- The annual income of the family
- Residence proof
3rd Step: Personal Details and Documents Submission
- Personal details like name, nationality, gender, parents’ name, Aadhaar Card details, choice of exam center, contact details like mobile number and email ID is to be provided in the AP EAMCET application form.
- Students whose signature and photograph is not available in the Intermediate Board’s database, have to upload the same while filling up the AP EAMCET application form.
4th Step: Take a Print Out
Followed by the submission, take a print out of the AP EAMCET application form.
AP EAMCET Notification 2020: AP EAMCET Application Form Fee
Payment for AP EAMCET 2020 Exam can be made through net-banking, credit card or debit card. Refer to the details on AP EAMCET 2020 Application form fees:
|Engineering||Rs 500+transaction charges|
|Agriculture and Pharmacy||Rs 500+transaction charges|
|Both Engineering and Agriculture-Pharmacy||Rs 1000+transaction charges|
AP EAMCET Notification 2020: Photograph And Signature Size Specifications
|Photograph||Passport size photograph in JPEG format and not exceeding 30 kb|
|Signature||JPEG format and not exceeding 15 kb|
AP EAMCET Notification 2020: AP EAMCET Admit Card
The AP EAMCET Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be released on the official website only. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of AP EAMCET @ sche.ap.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the AP EAMCET Admit Card download link.
- 3rd Step: Enter the details such as registration number and date of birth to login to your account.
- 4th Step: AP EAMCET Admit Card will appear on the screen. Download and take a print out of the same for future references.
The Admit Card will have the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Course Applied for
- Registration ID
- Exam Center
- Exam Time
Candidates will have to enter their date of birth and registration number to download the AP EAMCET Admit Card.
AP EAMCET Notification 2020: AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET 2020 will be conducted in online mode i.e., Computer-based. The examination will be held in two sessions (morning and afternoon). The authority has outlined the AP EAMCET exam pattern for the reference of aspirants appearing for the entrance test. The exam pattern guides the candidates about the sections, type of questions, and marking scheme. The online entrance test will include 160 objective questions. Candidates will be given 3 hours to solve the question paper.
Exam Pattern of AP EAMCET 2020
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Total||160 Marks||160 Questions|
AP EAMCET Notification 2020: AP EAMCET Syllabus
Now that you got an idea about the exam pattern, take a look at the AP EAMCET 2020 syllabus for each subject along with practice questions.
AP EAMCET Syllabus For Mathematics
- Mathematical Induction
- De Moivre’s theorem
- Quadratic Expressions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial fractions
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Trigonometric Equations
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Graphs and Periodicity of Trigonometric functions
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Properties of Triangles
III. Vector Algebra
- Addition of Vectors
- Linear Combination of Vectors
- Product of Vectors
- Geometrical Interpretations
- Classification of vectors
- Orthogonal projections
- Scalar Triple Product – Vector equations of the plane in different forms
- Geometrical Vector methods
- Skew lines
- Shortest distance and their Cartesian equivalents
IV. Measures of Dispersion
- Coefficient of variation,
- Mean deviation,
- Analysis of frequency distribution with equal means but different variances.
- Random experiments and events,
- Independent and dependent events conditional probability,
- Bayee’s theorem,
- Classical definition of probability,
- Random Variables
- Probability Distributions
VI. Coordinate Geometry
- Straight Line
- System of circles
- Transformation of Axes
- Three Dimensional Coordinates
- Direction Cosines
- Direction Ratios
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Differential equations
AP EAMCET Syllabus For Physics
- Units and Measurements
- Physical World
- Motion in a Plane
- Motion in a straight line
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solid
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Kinetic Theory
- Wave Optics
- Ray Optics and Optical Instructions
- Electrical Charges and Fields
- Current Electricity
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics, Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
AP EAMCET Syllabus For Chemistry
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- States of matter: gasses and liquids
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
- Environmental chemistry
- The s – block elements
- P-block elements group 13 (boron family)
- P-block elements group 14 (carbon family)
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons
- Surface chemistry
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics
- General principles of metallurgy
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds
- P-block elements
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
AP EAMCET Notification 2020: AP EAMCET Result & Counselling
JNTUK will declare the AP EAMCET result and rankings on the official website. In order to view the result, candidates must go to the official website and submit the hall ticket number and required details. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the result:
- 1st Step: Visit the AP EAMCET official website: sche.ap.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on AP EAMCET 2020 Result link (will be activated once released).
- 3rd Step: Click on “View Results”.
- 4th Step: Enter the “AP EAMCET Registration number”.
- 5th Step: Click on “Submit”.
- 6th Step: AP EAMCET Result will appear on the screen.
- 7th Step: Candidates must also take a print out of the result for further reference.
Post declaration of the result, AP EAMCET counselling will take place for qualified students to receive admission to one of the participating professional undergraduate colleges in Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling will involve document verification, registration, choice filling, allotment of seat, and admission into college. But clearing the cut off percentage in AP EAMCET 2020 alone will not guarantee you any call from the exam authority for AP EAMCET 2020 counselling, nor will it guarantee admission.
AP EAMCET 2020: Step by Step Counselling Procedure
- 1st Step: Enlisted candidates must reach their nearest Help Line Center and wait for the authority to call their name.
- 2nd Step: Provide necessary documents to the authority, upon being called.
- 3rd Step: After successful verification, you will have to register for AP EAMCET counselling by paying fees and providing basic details on the online website in the centre itself.
|Registration fees for OC/BC||INR 1200|
|Registration fees for SC/ST||INR 600|
- 4th Step: You will receive a registration number and login ID, note them down for further reference.
Important Links for AP EAMCET 2020
|a. AP EAMCET Application Form 2020|
|b. AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus|
|c. AP EAMCET Previous Year Cutoff|
|d. AP EAMCET Result 2020|
|e. AP EAMCET Books & Study Material|
Now you are provided with all the necessary details regarding the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam. We advise you to start preparing for the exams. Only practice can enhance your performance in the AP EAMCET 2020 exam. And, Embibe clearly knows what you need to improve your marks. At Embibe, you can practice questions and take mock tests to get real-time analysis of your knowledge and improve your marks before the main exam.
Embibe provides free AP EAMCET study material. The study material contains descriptions and video links for all the concepts in the syllabus of AP EAMCET. You can also solve unlimited AP EAMCET practice questions and other JEE/CET practice questions on Embibe. Embibe also provides free AP EAMCET mock test series which are of the same level as the actual exam. So, make the best use of these resources and see the improvement in a limited time.
We hope this detailed article on AP EAMCET Notification 2020 helps you. If you have any query regarding AP EAMCET 2020, feel free to drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to this article to get more updates on AP EAMCET 2020!141 Views